+ Reply
Page 46 of 130 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 96 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
does one of the new UI tweaks include a white border around status bar?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

does one of the new UI tweaks include a white border around status bar?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

Yes, your device is not faulty!

The keyboard added such crisp graphics I needed to spice up the UI so that it was not visually unbalanced.

Do you like it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Yes, your device is not faulty!

The keyboard added such crisp graphics I needed to spice up the UI so that it was not visually unbalanced.

Do you like it?
    I dont dislike it i just thought my screen got smaller when i first notice it lol. On a white back ground the bottom border blended in so it kinda gives the illusion of there is a white line on the top of the screen.

Loving the keyboard so much to not care about other changes hahahahaha!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to w3iiipu For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-15-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Jahooba... You are amazing. This keyboard has totally completed my iPhone customization. You are my one stop shop for everything for my device. I even find myself downloading apps you've skinned just to spice up my springboard. Keep up the amazing work. You rock

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Synnergy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-15-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Jahooba, first of all I would like to say thank you for suprising me with another piece of your SUPERB work. Big fan of this particular style and your work in general.*

I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about new keyboard addon if thats alright.

Is it possible to have just an upper-case letter keyboard? *It's a little distracting when keyboard letters change often, and frankly upper-case keyboard looks better. *(Can this be acheived by simply replacing images in CK theme folder?)

Being bilingual person (Eng/Russian) I often use*cyrillic keyboard. *Unfortunately when I press loading disc key in order to switch to*cyrillic, Neurotech keyboard just changes to an upper-case version of English QWERTY keyboard. I am not asking you to create image of cyrillic keyboard just for 1 person, because I realize just how much time and work it will require. But I wanted to know if there any possible solutions around this that I could do on my own (like maybe keyboard switching to default theme when I switch to cyrillic).*

Once again thanks for a great piece of design work.

P.S. hm interesting where did all the star * symbols came from? I am pretty sure I had no stars in my original text which I copy/pasted from notes.
    Last edited by Th0rn; 07-15-2011 at 10:15 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Th0rn For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-16-2011)

Thanks

The uppercase lettering is an added visual indicator that you're then in Shift mode, without that you would need to be aware of the state of a very small dot alone. So yes, there is a practical reason for this

As for your second part... Hmm. I dont think there's a way to switch back to the regular keyboard. The image is kinda linked to the "Capital" image regardless of language. I'm sorry, I built this keyboard using an existing colorkeyboard theme as a reference. If there's a way to switch to international keyboards then it's a little too advanced for me to handle on my own. It may be something that the author of Colorkeyboard needs to add support for. I've run into a few limitations of this program, so it's not perfect, but I'll be watching his upgrades closely for any changes in functionality. That's kind of the best I can do at the moment.

Thanks

Just bought the theme and i must say, i'm liking this all-new UI.
    I've downloaded all three. Even bought ColorKeyboard to use the Neurotech one.

Unfortunately, there's one prob: the kb won't change to numbers when i'm in 1Password trying to input the passcode.
    in spotlight,sms,notes i can slide to change it but it just wont in 1P. i've tried tapping instead of sliding my fingers, no luck.
    Are there any workaround?

Btw, if i may, can i have icons for the apps below modded:-
    Wunderlist
    Instagram
    Pages
    1Password
    iPray Pro

Thanks for your work. i hope you would consider doing NEUROTECH FOR IPAD as well, hehe.
    Last edited by mnoraznan; 07-16-2011 at 07:23 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mnoraznan For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-16-2011)

Thanks

Holy hole on a donut batman!! This theme just keeps getting better. I love the update. Just wanted to stop by and show my support. Thank you Jahooba, keep em coming, might send a donation ur way someday as a thank you for all the awesomeness
    Last edited by sp0rkticus; 07-16-2011 at 10:17 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sp0rkticus For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-16-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mnoraznan View Post
    the kb won't change to numbers when i'm in 1Password trying to input the passcode.
    in spotlight,sms,notes i can slide to change it but it just wont in 1P. i've tried tapping instead of sliding my fingers, no luck.
    Are there any workaround?
    Ok, do me one favor, in ColorKeyboard switch your theme to MacBook Air CK real quick and then try 1Password again. Same problem? I ask you to do this so I can determine if it's a limitation of ColorKeyboard or if it's a simple code problem within my theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Hiya Laura,

I could make an AZERTY keyboard, but I'm keyboard-fatigued at the moment. It's not out of the question, though - it would help if there was more demand for it, but it was just released so we'll have to wait and see.

As for your second part, I'm really not much of a widget guy - widgets tend to cover up my work - kind of like if you went to a museum to look at a painting on a canvas and someone glued an LCD screen displaying the weather - or a clock - to the middle of it, lol.

Ok so if you can send me the BG Psd of the ColorKeyboard and i will make one .
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabourgeois View Post
    Ok so if you can send me the BG Psd of the ColorKeyboard and i will make one .
    Sorry, my ColorKeyboard theme is free, but the resources to make it never will be. That's like asking for the source code of a program.

Thanks

Ok, do me one favor, in ColorKeyboard switch your theme to MacBook Air CK real quick and then try 1Password again. Same problem? I ask you to do this so I can determine if it's a limitation of ColorKeyboard or if it's a simple code problem within my theme
    No Macbook Air CK in mine. So i tried the Macbook Pro THEME. It straight away goes to the keypad in 1Password Pro.
    On Neurotech, the full QWERTY keyboard appears instead of just the numbers keypad. Btw, i've replied your PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mnoraznan For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-16-2011)

Thanks

No Macbook Air CK in mine. So i tried the Macbook Pro THEME. It straight away goes to the keypad in 1Password Pro.
    On Neurotech, the full QWERTY keyboard appears instead of just the numbers keypad. Btw, i've replied your PM.
    Ok, I'll ask my friend about it, he's good with code. I'll get back to you on this

I just duplicated your results. I may have to ask the developer of ColorKeyboard.

UPDATE: PhatMartino (the guy who helped me put the theme together) fixed it. Smart guy, him

I'm uploading an update tonight, look for it tomorrow on Cydia!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-16-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks

Ok, I'll ask my friend about it, he's good with code. I'll get back to you on this

I just duplicated your results. I may have to ask the developer of ColorKeyboard.

UPDATE: PhatMartino (the guy who helped me put the theme together) fixed it. Smart guy, him

I'm uploading an update tonight, look for it tomorrow on Cydia!
    That's fast. Thanks for yr prompt response. Its appreciated.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mnoraznan For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-16-2011)

Thanks

That's fast. Thanks for yr prompt response. Its appreciated.
    No, thank you - I don't use passwords so I probably never would have noticed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wrong topic.
    Last edited by 1wildcat1; 07-16-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

Why is themeit taking so long to update to 2.4?

Thanks

I'm not sure, KraXik. I guess they're asleep over there? I also uploaded the ColorKeyboard theme to them but have yet to see it go up. That was nearly 48 hours ago - usually they're a lot faster. I put a support ticket into them but have not heard back

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-17-2011)

Thanks

Can anyone give me the icon name and cfbundleIdentifier to Apple's "Pages" app?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

Really like the white borders. Give the theme a whole new crispness to it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-17-2011)