+ Reply
Page 43 of 130 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 93 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Jahooba Sorry, i believe you need to delete/ uninstall Neurotech, then re-download. That should fix it. You may need to wipe the icon cache again after doing
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Sorry, i believe you need to delete/ uninstall Neurotech, then re-download. That should fix it. You may need to wipe the icon cache again after doing this.
    is there something specific i need to do other then just removing it from cydia? ive removed it from cydia, manually delete it, reboot respring, redownload, delete icon cache in all different combinations and i still cant get the newer icons. its driving me nuts.

am i the only one having this problem? if so i guess ill just suck it up and keep hiding my yelp in a folder.

Thanks

Well a temp fix would be to copy the Neurotech Icon to the app folder

Now if only I could get Winterboard working in beta 2

It's amazing how many images come up if you google image search Neurotech HD
    Last edited by Megaorange; 07-09-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,709 Times in 845 Posts

Hey, sorry guys - you're not crazy! There seems to be something wrong with the upload. They changed the version number but they didn't seem to actually update it. I've email a repo manager about this and I'm awaiting his reply.

This seems to happen to me all the time. I upload it, the repo guy screws it up, then I have to get Kyle Mathews in to clean it up. *Sigh

It's amazing how many images come up if you google image search Neurotech HD
    It's funny 'cause an picture of my car buried in the snow comes up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashengrace View Post
    Hey J, i found something you can add to a future update (if its not already on your list). BiteSMS QuickReply X button and the landscape view are both unthemed. If you need files or screenshots let me know and I'll email them to you.
    Hm, I don't own an iPhone so that may be hard for me to do. A closebox and background are easy, though. If you give me the names of the files I can just send them to you (and put them in the next update).
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-10-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Ok, I'm a little (read: very) late to this party but the status bar and loading circle have to be the best I've ever seen! Mr Jobs should make them stock! Great work! I'll definitely be sticking around from now on!

Ok wow, just wow, check out hat happens if you mix these icons with the Redline framless icon mask. Sometimes accidents make the best results!

Last edited by KraXik; 07-10-2011 at 12:51 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-10-2011)

Thanks

Hey, sorry guys - you're not crazy! There seems to be something wrong with the upload. They changed the version number but they didn't seem to actually update it. I've email a repo manager about this and I'm awaiting his reply.

This seems to happen to me all the time. I upload it, the repo guy screws it up, then I have to get Kyle Mathews in to clean it up. *Sigh

It's funny 'cause an picture of my car buried in the snow comes up

Hm, I don't own an iPhone so that may be hard for me to do. A closebox and background are easy, though. If you give me the names of the files I can just send them to you (and put them in the next update).
    I remember that picture.

Also you can use bitesms on an iPod too. I use that plus gv sms extension to to txt on iPod over wifi.

They have an ad supported trial on their official repo http://cydia.bitesms.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-10-2011)

Thanks

Ok guys and girls (yeah, some girls like my theme, too!), the new-now-old version of my theme just went up. It's labeled 2.3-1, for those of you that are counting

As always, tell me if you have any problems with the download/ update. I was slow to realize there was a fatal error in the last upload (not my fault, I swear!) - so this time I'm top of it! Let me know what you think of the new icons.

I also need help finding a new batch of icons to make - only the coolest will do! If you think you've found an icon that would look great in the Neurotech style then let me know!

I have a big project coming to Cydia soon. I say it's big because it's the most complex thing I've ever had to organize. I've worked on it about 26 hours and it's only about 1/3rd complete! The really hard stuff is mostly done, now it's on to my usual tweaking to make it as perfect as possible - So what is it? Here's a sneak peak at an early build:

Neurotech [HD]-photo.png

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Ok, I'm a little (read: very) late to this party but the status bar and loading circle have to be the best I've ever seen! Mr Jobs should make them stock! Great work! I'll definitely be sticking around from now on!

Ok wow, just wow, check out hat happens if you mix these icons with the Redline framless icon mask. Sometimes accidents make the best results!
    Thanks KraXik! I'm glad you like it - I love those loading wheels, but no one ever talks about them

That theme you have there looks really slick, I like it. Maybe some day Apple will again change the way they auto-skin icons and It will be easier to maintain transparencies. I like the idea of auto-skinning icons, I just don't like the heavy black background. On your icons that wedge of reflection that is cast makes them look like glass - neat!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-11-2011)

Thanks

Default Fawesomeness
    First off:

I've been on the wait for this theme so bad, that I just went ahead and took advantage of the fact that my 3G[s] got stolen, got myself a new white iPhone 4 a couple weeks ago, jailbroke it and installed this Theme right away. My new white baby looks sexy with this smooth and crisp theme, ALL THUMBS UP!

Second:
    Just updated the theme, and the icons are working just nice and crisp. One small yet odd issue though, the multi-tasking area seems to be somewhat HUGE, but only within an app. Yet on the main screen the multi-task works fine. This attachment should show what I mean:

Neurotech [HD]-img_0197-1-.png Neurotech [HD]-img_0198-1-.png

P.S.: Also the bootlogo seems to be missing
    Last edited by sp0rkticus; 07-11-2011 at 01:00 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sp0rkticus View Post
    First off:

I've been on the wait for this theme so bad, that I just went ahead and took advantage of the fact that my 3G[s] got stolen, got myself a new white iPhone 4 a couple weeks ago, jailbroke it and installed this Theme right away. My new white baby looks sexy with this smooth and crisp theme, ALL THUMBS UP!

Second:
    Just updated the theme, and the icons are working just nice and crisp. One small yet odd issue though, the multi-tasking area seems to be somewhat HUGE, but only within an app. Yet on the main screen the multi-task works fine. This attachment should show what I mean:

Attachment 534907 Attachment 534908

P.S.: Also the bootlogo seems to be missing
    You have too install animate for bootlogos. I also noticed the problem with the switcher too. Its not too distracting but its strange.

@J
    That is an awesome keyboard!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Megaorange; 07-11-2011 at 03:26 AM.

Thanks

Nevermind, found the issue. Somehow when it updated it installed another folder under the same name but with a different capitalization. In other words I had a BootLogos and a Bootlogos folder. Searched and fixed with iFile, weird but fixable.

Thanks anyway
    Last edited by sp0rkticus; 07-11-2011 at 07:25 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone can post the Colorkeyboard theme please ? Thanks in advance
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabourgeois View Post
    Someone can post the Colorkeyboard theme please ? Thanks in advance
    The keyboard has not been released yet. its still a Wip

Thanks

My god that keyboard is A..May..Ziiiiing!

So one of the biggest draws to this theme for me was the status bar icons, probably the best I've seen, but today I noticed the Edge and 3G symbols were slightly out of sync with the signal bars, in that they were very small and didn't have a black borderline.... So I've uploaded slightly bigger icons, with a 1px stroke around the outside.

Name:  Black_DataTypeEDGE@2x.png
Views: 176
Size:  4.0 KBName:  Black_DataTypeUMTS@2x.png
Views: 171
Size:  4.8 KBName:  Silver_DataTypeEDGE@2x.png
Views: 176
Size:  4.3 KBName:  Silver_DataTypeUMTS@2x.png
Views: 175
Size:  2.8 KB

P.s. is there an icon PSD or is it by request only?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sp0rkticus View Post
    Just updated the theme, and the icons are working just nice and crisp. One small yet odd issue though, the multi-tasking area seems to be somewhat HUGE, but only within an app. Yet on the main screen the multi-task works fine.
    I had to laugh at that. I've never seen that happen myself but I know why it happens. Is there a program that this happens in a lot so that I can test it for myself?

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    My god that keyboard is A..May..Ziiiiing!

So one of the biggest draws to this theme for me was the status bar icons, probably the best I've seen, but today I noticed the Edge and 3G symbols were slightly out of sync with the signal bars, in that they were very small and didn't have a black borderline.... So I've uploaded slightly bigger icons, with a 1px stroke around the outside.

P.s. is there an icon PSD or is it by request only?
    KraXik, the "Black" status bar icons are all white with no border. Some of the blue ones (for the Silver bar) don't have a border around it, and it's on my list of things to ultimately fix. Some of them I'm going to redo entirely.

Do you mind taking a screenshot of how they're 'out of synch'? Or do you just mean that visually they don't match?

I don't have a PSD with icons in it. I render the icons directly from a 3D program (Cinema 4D) into the theme folders. Because of the crazy way I make my icons (in order to get the results I want), unfortunately that means I'm the only one that can really make them. Well, it's good for me because it means that my artwork will remain unique, but it's so complex to make even one icon that no matter how many I make there will never be enough!

Keyboard
    Just wanted to let you guys know that the keyboard above is NOT final. I have the final version and... well, it will be the best keyboard on Cydia. Period.

Oh, and it's FREE for everyone
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-11-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks

Well, the switcher issue happens on any app. It's kinda funny how I switch around apps and it covers the whole screen. It could be useful as a privacy technique in the meantime *laugh*. I was thinking that it might be some random act of iPhone amnesia. Which means having to do a full restore as a final resort.

Thnx J, been a fan since the original tron theme, keep the the awesomeness flowing

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sp0rkticus For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-12-2011)

Thanks

That switcher thing doesn't happen for me. In any program. Strange. What iOS version you running?

I'll still put out a fix for it, I'm simple curious

Thanks

That switcher thing doesn't happen for me. In any program. Strange. What iOS version you running?

I'll still put out a fix for it, I'm simple curious
    It happens to me too. On any app. It's got to be the switcher background being too big. I'm on 4.3.1.

Edit: oh I see what you mean about the black versions but as I use a black background I didn't notice! Lol.

In terms of being out of sync, they are just a touch too small compared to the signal bars and the silver one has no border whereas the signal bar does. I'll upload a screenshot later tonight when I get home.
    Last edited by KraXik; 07-12-2011 at 12:46 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-12-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great update i got my yelp icon! YAY!

i notice the new switcher issue with the new update as well...im on 4.3.3
    heres screenshot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The switcher background took up almost the whole screen. The little white bar on top was the bottom of the current app. Happens on all apps.

Also might i suggest a new lock screen image maybe?

Here are some icon suggestions:
    Starbucks, nike+gps, google voice, groupon, fml

The keyboard looks badass...cant wait.
    Last edited by w3iiipu; 07-12-2011 at 12:57 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to w3iiipu For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-12-2011)

Thanks

Here's screen shot of the switcher. My iPod is also on 4.3.3.

Also can I ask for an ibluever,ifans icon. (I second the google voice)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310461200.182605.jpg  
    Last edited by Megaorange; 07-12-2011 at 03:09 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-12-2011)

Thanks

Switcher Problem: OK, I just found a solution - go get MultiFlow!

Just kidding! Go into //themes/Neurotech [HD]/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and delete FolderShadowBottom@2x~iphone.

That should do it. The next update will fix this

Also, thanks for the icon requests - they're some good ones, although Starbucks is going to be a challange, for sure!

Megaorange: I noticed your signature image is cut off. Want me to resize it for you so it will fit?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-12-2011), w3iiipu (07-12-2011)

Thanks

Worked like a charm!