Page 37 of 130 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 47 87 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

Thanks

Changed but it's still not working

I'm talking about the Google Latitude

Hey Zirk, you might need to wipe the icon cache for the changes to take effect. Jahoobas got a small tut on it on the first post of this thread on how to manually do it. Personally, I use "iwipecache" from Cydia and that does the trick

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayan712 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (05-01-2011)

Thanks

Still doesn't work!

Btw, why is there a black border on the apps in my settings? or is this normal?

Okay, got it. I was using AppInfo but it gave me the wrong information. Dammit.

Name the icon: [email protected], but name the folder: com.microseconds.iBlank (keep the B capitalized).

Not sure why that program gave me a false result, but it's annoying. Now I have to cross-check every icon I make within 3 separate programs.

Thanks

Okay, it's working now, how about the black borders at settings?

The what what? What do you mean, black borders?

I see you Messages app hasn't changed for some reason...

Thanks

See this pic, look at the icon of sound, brightness.. etc

Yeah, it's suppose to be like that. If they were just white icons with a white background you won't be able to see them...

Thanks

Oh, okay... thanks!! love u

is there a weather widget for this theme? and psd`s?

Hey Josh,

No, I don't have a weather widget. Not for any good reason other than I don't agree aesthetically with them (and I suck at HTML). From a design standpoint they kind of ruin the feel I'm striving for - I see the screen as a little canvas.

There aren't any PSD's for this theme either - I'm guessing you mean for the icons?

All the icons are rendered in a 3D program, and then placed directly in the theme. The only photoshop work I do on it is for elements that are 'fused' together, like the dialer, backgrounds, etc.

alright thanks for the fast response

Default FolderFixer
    A new program popped up on Cydia recently. It's called FolderFixer.

All it does is wipe the cache files responsible for folder and multitasking backgrounds. As many of you know, this is a requirement of Neurotech (and themes in general).

Needless to say it could be a handy tool for those of you that don't feel like hunting down the files via SSH or iFile

Go grab it if you think you'll find in handy! Then shoot an email over to LuEP and tell him you appreciate the free app

PHP Code:
    LuEPSoft@gmail.com 

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    The what what? What do you mean, black borders?

I see you Messages app hasn't changed for some reason...
    my messages app is the same way. how do we fix it?

also the personal hotspot icon in settings needs themed.
    thanks

Default ThemeIt Battery Contest: Winner!
    Hey guys, so I won First Place in the ThemeIt battery contest for my Ultrafuse Battery

ThemeIt is currently selling it for a dollar - with two others in a bundle - but I don't see a dime of that. Curiously, you'd think they'd give it away for free - after all, this contest is about exposure, not making money.

Well, I suppose exposure is about making money, but it should be about themers making money (through exposure/ advertising), not ThemeIt. ThemeIt already takes a healthy percentage of all sales.

Hmm...
    Last edited by Jahooba; 05-03-2011 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (05-02-2011)

I knew you would win. To bad its not free or at least give you some of the money.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (05-03-2011)

Congrats Jay!

It is a little lame on ThemeIts part for not giving you any profits from it, but hopefully now more people will be aware of your work and come looking for your Neurotech & Tron themes

Keep up the amazing work!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayan712 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (05-03-2011)

Just wanted to pop in, say hi, glad this theme is getting the attention it deserves. I ran into this video today and didnt think I shared it yet, just reminded me of the fun I had with this theme And congrats with the contest J! thats awesome bro!

yfrog Video : http://www.yfrog.com/javmcvz - Uploaded by ryanstylee

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (05-03-2011)

Ryan, that looks like the operating system from TRON

I love that video you made (the one I link to on the front page), I hope you don't take offense but with the 2.0 update, I think enough has changed to where I may have to discontinue its use on my front page.

I haven't decided anything yet, but if you see it missing, please don't cry!

Page 37 of 130 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 47 87 ... LastLast