Page 34 of 130 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Neurotech [HD]

  1. #661
    Just finished an animated loading wheel. I think you guys are going to like it
    Last edited by Jahooba; 04-13-2011 at 07:39 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Megaorange (04-13-2011)

  3. #662
    Awesome cant wait

  4. #663
    I just counted: the next update will add nearly 400(!) new, separate images. Most are from the status bar

    I've also managed to mod every last loading gear (there were 5 sets of them).

  5. #664
    Thats alot of images

  6. #665
    Oops, I miscounted. There's only like 300.

  7. #666
    Still thats alot

  8. #667
    Default Version 2.0!
    Neurotech [HD] v2.0 Change Log

    • Themed status bar! Hundreds of new images added!
    • Tons of UI additions and enhancements!
    • Lockscreens and Wallpapers now go directly into Settings->Wallpaper
    • 20 new icons!
    • Maps icon now has a simple WinterBoard fix for 4.1 users (temporary).
    • Springjumps icons now themed.
    • Removed 'iPod' from top left corner (iPod Touch 4 only)
    • Badges resized/ fixed.
    • The Official font for Neurotech is now "Sony Sketch EF" - for use with BytaFont (both free on Cydia). It's awesome, go get it!
    • Theme size: 39mb (sans loading screens)


    New Icons:

    • Amazon.com
    • BytaFont (Cydia)
    • CinexPlayer
    • Craigslist Pro
    • DePersist Wifi (Cydia)
    • Drop7 (by Zynga)
    • Engadget
    • Fandango
    • Fox Business
    • Fox News
    • Geometry Wars
    • Google Places
    • Google Shopper
    • Google Translate
    • Light Riders
    • My Verizon
    • NewEgg
    • Ocarina
    • Paypal
    • USPS Mobile
    • Yellow Pages





  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Megaorange (04-15-2011)

  10. #668
    Awesome cant wait

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (04-16-2011)

  12. #669
    Neurotech [HD] version 2.0 is now LIVE on Cydia.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 04-16-2011 at 02:13 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    San23 (04-22-2011)

  14. #670
    Aw u beat me to it. (shouldent have slept in so late)

    i like the wifi and battery bars and loading thing on the statusbar. But i notice they only show up in an app and not on the springboard. Is that normal?

    (i also like what you did to the winterboard text)


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

  15. #671
    iPhone? More like MyPhone recklesstryg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 102 Times in 63 Posts

    One word AWESOME.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to recklesstryg For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (04-16-2011)

  17. #672
    i was wondering if theres anyway you can make a desktop wallpaper 1200x800 and itd be something kinda like the lockscreen backgrounds please?

  18. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    i like the wifi and battery bars and loading thing on the statusbar. But i notice they only show up in an app and not on the springboard. Is that normal?
    Mine shows up just fine. Weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by recklesstryg View Post
    One word AWESOME.
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by San23 View Post
    i was wondering if theres anyway you can make a desktop wallpaper 1200x800 and itd be something kinda like the lockscreen backgrounds please?
    I thought about it before (making an entire Windows theme), but I don't know - there's something about how 'futuristic' it is to hold a little computer in one's hand.

    And just so we're on the same page: because I'm currently selling my imagery on Cydia, I can't give out the images for use on the desktop (but if you'd make an offer I'm listening )

  19. #674
    well how much would you charge me for a wallpaper simply because im converting the theme and making it work on my macbook looks dope :3

  20. #675
    Huh even after a reboot the battery and wifi are still normal until I open an app. Also iPod doesnt disappear unless im in an app

  21. #676
    I'm selling all three Gelaskin images for $2.

    They're 1000x1500 (and looks fantastic as a Gelaskin!)

    PM me if you're interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Huh even after a reboot the battery and wifi are still normal until I open an app. Also iPod doesnt disappear unless im in an app
    Some apps somehow circumvent WinterBoard (like iFile and Cydia), and I don't understand why that is, but that doesn't sound like what you're talking about.

    You say they won't change on the springboard?

    Do you have a white status bar activated on the Springboard? Or a white background? 'Cause the icons are white.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 04-16-2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #677
    well i am interested but i cant purchase it from you at this moment since im broke as a rock but ill let you know soon how would imake the purchase though?

  23. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by San23 View Post
    well i am interested but i cant purchase it from you at this moment since im broke as a rock but ill let you know soon how would imake the purchase though?
    [censored]
    Last edited by Jahooba; 04-16-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Censorship!

  24. #679
    haha no i actually purchased the your theme the day it came out i still use it today but seriously ill just write you a message here to obtain the wallpapers

  25. #680
    Hehe, ok cool. I thought it was obvious that we'd use Paypal. Obvious because if you bought my theme you already have a paypal account/ familiar with it.

    Just send it to me via paypal and I'll send you the files. Easy

Page 34 of 130 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 84 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •