Page 24 of 130 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

There's a problem with the badge color? I'll look into it - it's certainly not suppose to be red

Really? Yeah, all alerts are bright angry red.

I feel bad cause I keep bringing stuff up.

Dont feel bad about bringing stuff up - it's really helpful!

I don't have 4.2.1 so it makes it really hard to test the changes that are needed.

I use this theme too, so it bothers me when others can't enjoy it like I do.

Here's what the badges look like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Now of course that didn't work right...

Let's try that again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks for the screenshots. In the future you should probably just edit the first post instead of having 3 in a row, though - keeps the place from getting cluttered, y'know?

Try this for the badges: Go into /var/stash/themes/Neurotech HD/Bundles/com.apple.Springboard and rename the file [email protected] to have a 1 in front of it, like this: [email protected]. This just renames it so you can revert back if needed.

Now, download the attached file and place it in that same Springboard folder.

Respring and tell me if that fixes it!

j.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yeah, sorry about the spam, but I'm at work using the app. I'll try the fix as soon as I get home.

Thanks again for your help, it's appreciated.

No problem. I'm also looking for a fix for your wallpaper. It's dark at the bottom, and that just ain't right.

I noticed that too, but wasn't sure that wasn't by design.

In 4.2.1 the bottom of the springboard and lockscreen was darkend. To fix that go to
    System\Library\CoreServices\Springboard.app
    And rename WallpaperGradientPortraitBottom@2x~iphone.png by adding a 1 infront of it. For some reason just renaming doesn't work (tried wiping cache too) so download this
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kpdwtc9jt57u4be
    And place it in the springboard.app folder then respring.

(srry if ths is cluttered im on my iPod)

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-21-2011), Lord Elhaz (02-21-2011)

Thanks Megaorange! Can anyone else confirm this works?

Also, I did a little bit of research on animated boot logos and now I'm kind of excited to create one! It's only for the Greenpoison 4.2.1 jailbreak, which means I won't be able to test it, but apparently I can use as many frames of animation as I wish (keeping the file small would be a smart, though).

I'm still unsure of the sizes. I downloaded one that was a funky 427x640, which seems wrong to me.

Has anyone else here tried a bootlogo that they really like? I'm looking for fine examples!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Lord Elhaz (02-21-2011)

I can test boot logos. When my computer starts I can post a link to some logos

Firstly, I just wanted to thank Jahooba not only for investing so much time into this theme (which is phenomenal), but going so far as to troubleshoot with various members for various problems that've cropped up. I, and I'm sure others, really appreciate the added effort and time taken to ensure the theme can be enjoyed. I look forward to seeing everything you put out, sir.

As to the meat of the post, I've been trying to tweak things on my system to fix the little things 4.2 seems to have mucked up, and in trying the badge fix suggested above, stumbled upon a solution.

Instead of renaming [email protected], copy and paste the file and rename the second one SBBadge.png

To reiterate, you should have both SBBadge.png and [email protected] inside /var/stash/themes/Neurotech HD/Bundles/com.apple.Springboard

Respring, and it should pick up on the change and swap the images accordingly.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yumeijin For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-21-2011), Lord Elhaz (02-21-2011)

Lol I found that solution a week ago but completely forgot about it. Im so forgetful but I can confirm that works.

Edit: srry J can't find collection of boot logos but my boot logo is at 640x960 but idk if that's just because I'm on iPod touch 4g

@J, thanks got the badges to work now.

@Mega, that was a great solution. no more fade at the bottom, so things look as they should.

@Yume, that worked great. Any other tweeks you've found yet?

again, thanks to all for the help getting things in order.

one last question: should the normal clock be on the top of the lock screen? i can take a pic if you want to see exactly what i mean. or is there a themed clock that I'm missing?
    Last edited by Lord Elhaz; 02-21-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumeijin View Post
    Instead of renaming [email protected], copy and paste the file and rename the second one SBBadge.png

To reiterate, you should have both SBBadge.png and [email protected] inside /var/stash/themes/Neurotech HD/Bundles/com.apple.Springboard

Respring, and it should pick up on the change and swap the images accordingly.
    Ah, ok - I found a post saying that they created a badge image at 50% of the resolution, but like I said I can't test it myself. I like your way much better, as it would (hopefully) preserve the resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Lol I found that solution a week ago but completely forgot about it. Im so forgetful but I can confirm that works.

Edit: srry J can't find collection of boot logos but my boot logo is at 640x960 but idk if that's just because I'm on iPod touch 4g

Cool man, thank you. These means I have the entire 'canvas' of the screenspace to work with

Couple things: does the animation loop, or does it play once and stop? And is the animation smooth or jerky?

It plays once then stops it seems smooth but there have been reports that after 56?frames It starts slowing down.
    Edit: I'm not sure if you know this or not but the apple logo will show up first.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-21-2011)

Neurotech 1.3 is now LIVE

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-22-2011), lao3hero (02-21-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Neurotech 1.3 is now LIVE
    For those of you on 4.1, your Maps icon will stop working. Go into /var/stash/Neurotech [HD]/Bundles/com.apple.Maps/ and rename both icon files so that the "I" is capitalized. Wipe the cache and reboot!

There's really no way I can have this theme 100% 4.1 and 4.2.1 compatible, but the most recent iOS should have priority, I figured. Sorry 4.1 people!

The 1.4 update will have a fix for the wallpaper gradient and badges. I'm planning some new content, so I'll probably wait to update
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-22-2011 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Oops, wrong location! Fixed!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-22-2011)

Page 24 of 130 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 124 ... LastLast