+ Reply
Page 21 of 130 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Well if I knew what HTML file it's affected by I could look at it with my limited HTML knowledge. @imattv2 By effects on springboard you mean how the icons
    Thanks

Well if I knew what HTML file it's affected by I could look at it with my limited HTML knowledge.

@imattv2
    By effects on springboard you mean how the icons roll or whatever it's barrel I think on cydia. It's $2.99

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

Thanks
    Thanked 1,709 Times in 845 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Well if I knew what HTML file it's affected by I could look at it with my limited HTML knowledge.

@imattv2
    By effects on springboard you mean how the icons roll or whatever it's barrel I think on cydia. It's $2.99
    Hmm, I'm not too sure. There are a bunch of pinstripe-like files under "Default" png's in the Cydia folder, but I don't think any of those are linked to the background.

I can't remember the details, but I remember not being able to change the Cydia background through WinterBoard any longer. I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow.

Thanks

Ok if I take the UIPinstripe from your theme put it in the cydia folder and rename it Default.png it shows up when I open cydia but then disappears.

Thanks

Srry for double post can't upload photo in edit. But I managed to do this but if you scroll you see the stripes.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-05-2011)

Thanks

Hey, that looks really cool. Did you do that through WinterBoard, or did you replace files inside the Cydia folder?

Thanks

I edited some files in cydia. So far it only shows up in manage and package descriptions.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-05-2011)

Thanks

Ah, I see. If it's not WinterBoard-related I can't really add it to my theme, unfortunately.

I wonder if Saurik broke that functionality on purpose, or if it's just neglect on his part.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (02-16-2011)

Thanks

Ya it only works in some places and I can't find where else it could be.

I'm thinking it might have been on purpose if it was changeable before but idk.

Off topic but I can't wait for the windows release of the greenpoison 4.2 jailbreak.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-05-2011), Nayan712 (02-16-2011)

Thanks

Hello Neurotech fans!

I just want to thank you all again for your support! It's a great thing, as an artist, to put oneself 'out there' and get such positive feedback.

I've been sick for the past 3 weeks(!), and it's been quite the experience.

I'm trying to pick up where I left off, and to lift my spirits, but I need your help.

Artistic inspiration for me comes from a lot of places, but mainly from other artists. I see what they're doing and I imagine myself in their shoes, doing their jobs and content in the knowledge that they're making a living off of something they love. That's my driving force, and I imagine it's a similar feeling that drives you as well.

So, if you don't mind I think I'm going to start posting here on the things that have inspired me to make Neurotech. Think of it as an exercise in inspiration. This may not benefit my theme, but maybe it will - it's all a part of the same world.

If you would like to post any off-topic links for me to check out, rest-assured: I will give it my undivided attention. The only thing that I ask is that you give me your opinion of the material so that I have a context in which to draw from (don't just post a link)

I have a strong inclination to point to a few Daft Punk Tron Legacy songs (Solar Sailor, Outlands, and Son of Flynn FTW!), but although that album is brilliant and captures the essence of my theme perfectly, we've all heard it, and besides Neurotech was in development long before it was released. So, here's some music from a 'band' (group of amazing artists working towards a common goal?) that has inspired me to think beyond my boundaries.

the FLIR | Facebook

Specifically the song "Again" and "Broken" - but, by all means, after you're done listening to those two songs, check out the rest! I often listen to newly discovered music as I do other things on my computer, and at some point a song will jump out at me as something special. The song "Broken" was the song that made me wake up to The Flir as something special. As with any good song, it gets better as it goes on. Please listen to it entirely for the full effect - "Again" then solidified my opinion.

More to come.

Jay

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-05-2011), Nayan712 (02-16-2011)

Thanks

Just messing around, finding new ways to make shapes:

A little more work and I can release this as a battery. Hmm...

Oh, and: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG4VqOGR6_Q[/ame]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-07-2011), Nayan712 (02-16-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post

Oh, and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG4VqOGR6_Q
    interesting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post

Oh, and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG4VqOGR6_Q
    That pic looks awesome my friend.

Edit: I found a thread on how to get rid of the darkness near the bottom of the screen in 4.2
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333494

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-08-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    That pic looks awesome my friend.

Edit: I found a thread on how to get rid of the darkness near the bottom of the screen in 4.2
    Annoying shadow at dock and under icons - iFans - iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch Fans forums
    Hey, thanks! I bookmarked that page. I think I'm going to wait for 4.3 and the jailbreak. There's absolutely no reason for me to upgrade to 4.2.1 'cause everything is working and there's nothing new with the release.

The iPhone is coming to Verizon soon, too. Just to let you all know, I'm skipping the iPhone 4 generation and I'm going to wait for 5. Mainly for financial reasons, but also because "good things come to those that wait for multi-core system upgrades." I don't remember where that saying comes from, but it's always a good rule to follow.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oPk-LwlOBE&feature=related[/ame]
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-09-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Thanks

Ya I could have gotten iPhone 4 early (current Verizon cust) but I want to wait for iPhone 5 & my parents didn't want to get it.

Thanks

Right? I've waited patiently for more than three years. Whats another 4 months?

Thanks

I know y get something when an upgraded version is about to come out.

Thanks

Yea, but sucks for people like me who got the iPhone 4 during christmas time & didn't catch wind about the upcoming new model... >.< oh well :P I still love my iPhone to death and its a big step up from my 5 yr old nokia

Anyways, eagerly waiting for your great work J

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayan712 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-10-2011)

Thanks

Talking Giving Stuff Away
    Neurotech is Two Months Old on the 14th!

I just found out how to give away complimentary copies of my theme, so that's what I'm doing!

So, leave a message here between now and Wednesday, Feb 16th. Ending 12pm EST, USA. Are you eligible even if you've already bought my theme? Yes, read below!

I'll give away 5 copies. Which means if only 6 people leave a message then you'll have a pretty good chance of getting one!

The Rules:

You'll need two things:
    1. A post in this thread (beginning after this post, and ending at 12pm on Wednesday)
    2. A Cydia Account #

To see your account number go into Cydia and sign in through Facebook or Gmail under "Manage Account" in Cydia. Your Cydia account number is shown at the bottom once you've signed in.

Five (5) people will be chosen randomly from a hat, and then I'll display the winners and send them a message asking for their account number. You can give me any account number you want! If you want to give a copy to your friend then just give me their Cydia account number instead. Easy.

The 'contest' starts right after this post, so post away. You can leave multiple messages here like normal, and you'll automatically be entered, but your name will only count once. If you win and you don't want the free copy I'll draw from the hat and give it to someone else, so no worries!

The content of your post doesn't matter, I'm drawing from the post #, so post whatever you want

Good luck

[Warning]: Neurotech [HD] is designed around the Retina Display, so if you don't have an iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4g then you won't be able to use this theme. However, this theme will be linked to your Cydia account forever, so I suggest you accept the prize if you plan on upgrading your hardware.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-12-2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: added the warning

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-12-2011), ryanstylee (02-13-2011), TeoChewBoy (02-13-2011), w3iiipu (02-16-2011)

Thanks

Count me in!
    Great idea J!
    Goodluck to everyone

iPhone? More like MyPhone TeoChewBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

noone post under me