+ Reply
Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by RazorGTR Nope,It didn't work.I deleted every Neurotech, but still. I'll let someone else figure it out. I am trying download it for the first time and it
...
  1. #261
    Green Apple recklesstryg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 78 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorGTR View Post


    Nope,It didn't work.I deleted every Neurotech, but still.
    I'll let someone else figure it out.
    I am trying download it for the first time and it is telling me the same thing?

  2. #262
    Theme Creator Jahooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,894
    Thanks
    1,419
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

    Hey guys, I did a little research into that error, and I think it's a temporary repo issue. I'm getting that error as well - I think we just have to wait it out.

    I'm sorry, guys, this one seems to be out of my hands

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    recklesstryg (01-01-2011)

  4. #263
    Green Apple recklesstryg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 78 Times in 49 Posts

    Thanks for your help.

  5. #264
    "The Truth" metaserph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    12,422
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,707 Posts

    I had problems installing from Cydia on 2 packages. So I got the deb file, extracted and installed using iFile. All is working and Cydia recognizes I now have Neurotech HD 1.2 installed. FYI.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  6. #265
    Theme Creator ryanstylee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    975
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 431 Posts

    SB 2 Cloud - 2011-01-01 16:58:05 CST.png

    and sorry got the theme as soon a it was live, I was up at 2amcentral lol. but I didnt have that issue. if I ever have any mismatch, just try it again, or restart cydia, or try it two or 3 times.

    they new icons look great
    Last edited by ryanstylee; 01-01-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (01-02-2011)

  8. #266
    Green Apple Zirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ☆ Singapore ☆
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Can i request the following icons for the next update?

    - Maktorch
    - SneakyPix
    - iVibrate
    - MMIForum
    - Google Latitude
    - foursquare
    - eBay
    - MiTube
    - Crunchyroll
    - iPTT
    - Sony Pictures
    - Manga Rock
    - Manga Pix
    - Ch NewsAsia
    - Amway Global
    - Amway Global | The Learning Center
    - XE Currency

    And 3G unrestrictor,RemoveBackground for SBS settings icon?

    Take your time bro!

  9. #267
    Theme Creator Jahooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,894
    Thanks
    1,419
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirk View Post
    Can i request the following icons for the next update?

    - Maktorch
    - SneakyPix
    - iVibrate
    - MMIForum
    - Google Latitude
    - foursquare
    - eBay
    - MiTube
    - Crunchyroll
    - iPTT
    - Sony Pictures
    - Manga Rock
    - Manga Pix
    - Ch NewsAsia
    - Amway Global
    - Amway Global | The Learning Center
    - XE Currency

    And 3G unrestrictor,RemoveBackground for SBS settings icon?

    Take your time bro!

    I'll take a look at each of those programs/ icons in turn, but I can't guarantee that every one will be themed. I've added them to my list

  10. #268
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 123 Times in 45 Posts

    How about the in call keypad? Will u b themeing that?

  11. #269
    Theme Creator Jahooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,894
    Thanks
    1,419
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gramirez85 View Post
    How about the in call keypad? Will u b themeing that?
    You'll have to excuse my ignorance (I don't own an iPhone) - can you take a screenshot of that for me? I wasn't aware of such a thing

  12. #270
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 123 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    You'll have to excuse my ignorance (I don't own an iPhone) - can you take a screenshot of that for me? I wasn't aware of such a thing

    These are the screens. When you make a call it has options and one of them is the in call keypad. A lot of themes have this themed so i was just wondering if your going to theme it too?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-photo-2-.png   Neurotech [HD]-photo-3-.png  

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to gramirez85 For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (01-02-2011)

  14. #271
    Theme Creator ryanstylee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    975
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 431 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gramirez85 View Post
    These are the screens. When you make a call it has options and one of them is the in call keypad. A lot of themes have this themed so i was just wondering if your going to theme it too?






  15. #272
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 123 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post

    This is the call keypad but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when u r already in a call talking and u can choose speaker or in call keypad. That isn't themed yet. If it looked like the regular keypad that would b awesome

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gramirez85 For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (01-02-2011), ryanstylee (01-02-2011)

  17. #273
    Theme Creator ryanstylee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    975
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 431 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gramirez85 View Post
    This is the call keypad but that's not what I'm talking about.

    you're absolutely correct. I thought it was the same png for both, but never really looked. good looking, I'm sure its just an easy addition.






    on another note

    http://www.twitvid.com/KNGE1
    Last edited by ryanstylee; 01-02-2011 at 12:41 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (01-02-2011)

  19. #274
    iPhoneaholic dReAdLoKdEmOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arlington, Texas
    Posts
    326
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 129 Times in 102 Posts

    Hey J, I downloaded the zip file for the live clock, but you said take the 3 files and put in the certain place. However, when I unzipped it, I had 4 files. I put those 4 in, respring, nothing. So I took out the plist file and just put the 3 image files in, respring, nothing. Any idea on what to do? Thanks

  20. #275
    iPhoneaholic dReAdLoKdEmOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arlington, Texas
    Posts
    326
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 129 Times in 102 Posts

    And I have a noobish question. In your "music screenshots" how do I get the music buttons in the multitasking bar at the bottom. I believe it's the far right screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  21. #276
    Theme Creator Jahooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,894
    Thanks
    1,419
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gramirez85 View Post
    These are the screens. When you make a call it has options and one of them is the in call keypad. A lot of themes have this themed so i was just wondering if your going to theme it too?
    Thanks for the screenshots! Now I know what to look for -- I'll look into theming that for the next update. I hope it's themable, I don't remember seeing that in the list of themable png's. It could be artwork from a .artwork file, which would have to be replaced with a low-res version, which would be pixelated and look a lot worse than the default. I'll let you know what I find

    Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    Hey J, I downloaded the zip file for the live clock, but you said take the 3 files and put in the certain place. However, when I unzipped it, I had 4 files. I put those 4 in, respring, nothing. So I took out the plist file and just put the 3 image files in, respring, nothing. Any idea on what to do? Thanks
    Hey, sorry, you'll need to download the LiveClock program off of Cydia - that will put the necessary files into your file system, then you can override it using my WinterBoard LiveClock theme.

    Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    And I have a noobish question. In your "music screenshots" how do I get the music buttons in the multitasking bar at the bottom. I believe it's the far right screenshot.
    You double-tap the Home button, then slide the task switcher window to the right

  22. #277
    iPhoneaholic Megaorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Grid
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 113 Times in 97 Posts

    Hey J can you theme these icons

    Tv Guide
    Doodle Jump
    Cut The Rope
    Angry Birds
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

    srry for so many icon request this time. I think you might end up with a bigger request list than last time lol

  23. #278
    iPhoneaholic dReAdLoKdEmOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arlington, Texas
    Posts
    326
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 129 Times in 102 Posts

    Wow thanks for answering a stupid question J. And I got the clock to work just fine. I know you have a lot of requests for new icons on the next update but I figured I'd just tell u the only ones I use and aren't themed for yours right now. I know it's just more time bit hopefully i won't b the only one asking for these. Thanks again J!!!!
    -360 Web Browser
    -Download Manager Pro
    -ToneFX
    -BiteSMS
    -BytaFont from cydia for iOS4 Fonts
    -ModMyI

  24. #279
    Theme Creator Jahooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,894
    Thanks
    1,419
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Hey J can you theme these icons

    Tv Guide
    Doodle Jump
    Cut The Rope
    Angry Birds
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

    srry for so many icon request this time. I think you might end up with a bigger request list than last time lol
    Man, you picked some of the worst ones to do! I think it's because game icons are so visually loud - it's like they all try and outdo each other with how messy-colorful they can make them. What happened to great games with elegant icons? Like Mobigame icons - I've added them to my list but I may reaaally drag my feet on some of them. -- Ah, check that. I'm sure I can find a way to make them cool, I just have to plan an attack strategy with them (art is hard, haha
    )
    Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    Wow thanks for answering a stupid question J. And I got the clock to work just fine. I know you have a lot of requests for new icons on the next update but I figured I'd just tell u the only ones I use and aren't themed for yours right now. I know it's just more time bit hopefully i won't b the only one asking for these. Thanks again J!!!!
    -360 Web Browser
    -Download Manager Pro
    -ToneFX
    -BiteSMS
    -BytaFont from cydia for iOS4 Fonts
    -ModMyI
    K, added to the list. BiteSMS and Modmyi are themed already though. Someone wrote to me at one point and said that their BiteSMS wasn't changing, but then they said they figured it out. Hmm, maybe you have to clear the icon cache/ reboot/ respring a couple times?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Megaorange (01-02-2011)

  26. #280
    iPhoneaholic Megaorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Grid
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 113 Times in 97 Posts

    I had to uninstall and reinstall text now to get it to show up.

    Srry J but those are the last icons I have left that arnt themed and Im craving to have my springboard compleatly neurotech-ed.


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts