+ Reply
Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119127128129130 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey J, I believe that there's a way to change the shapes of the folders in iOS 7 with a theme. ( I know it's not much, but it's at
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TheAmazingLawzi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey J,
    I believe that there's a way to change the shapes of the folders in iOS 7 with a theme. ( I know it's not much, but it's at least another thing to change.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-21-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Going to be good seeing u port NTech to iOS7!
    Thanks man, it's slower going than I thought it would be - have to start nearly from scratch with iOS 7, but it's going

Quote Originally Posted by ryanDC View Post
    Jahooba.

Any chance you could make most of the wallpapers and/or lockscreen backgrounds animated?
    If you remember I sent you a few emails back and forth regarding neurotech back wen I was on Ios 6.
    I feel it's a shame for such a smart looking theme to not have any animated elements apart from Siri, I feel if the wallpapers were animated, maybe with a TRON-like feel to them I don't know but it would improve the experience of using the theme.
    Maybe if LivePapers was updated to ios 7 then they could make a suitable wallpaper.

Sorry for the essay, great work and keep up the good work, don't eat bad food .
    I own LivePapers but it really wasn't a suitable program for modding, if I remember correctly (even if it worked with the new OS).

I've always been interested in animating Neurotech - Siri and the status bar icons were pretty fun to make - if you have any suggestions for how I should make animated wallpapers I'd sure like to hear them. At one point I think MP4's could be used as wallpapers, but they really kind of destroyed battery life. LivePapers did it correctly with optimized HTML, but I know very little about modding that kind of thing - I'm just a dumb artist - If it goes beyond "make pretty picture" I get frustrated and/ or bored

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Hey J,
    I believe that there's a way to change the shapes of the folders in iOS 7 with a theme. ( I know it's not much, but it's at least another thing to change.)
    Somebody referenced this - is this what you're talking about?

iOS7x Theme GUIDE

edit - nevermind, this has to do with something else

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

recklesstryg (01-21-2014)

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-21-2014)

Thanks

Oh, nice. Yeah, I can do something with that

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Thanks man, it's slower going than I thought it would be - have to start nearly from scratch with iOS 7, but it's going

I own LivePapers but it really wasn't a suitable program for modding, if I remember correctly (even if it worked with the new OS).

I've always been interested in animating Neurotech - Siri and the status bar icons were pretty fun to make - if you have any suggestions for how I should make animated wallpapers I'd sure like to hear them. At one point I think MP4's could be used as wallpapers, but they really kind of destroyed battery life. LivePapers did it correctly with optimized HTML, but I know very little about modding that kind of thing - I'm just a dumb artist - If it goes beyond "make pretty picture" I get frustrated and/ or bored

Somebody referenced this - is this what you're talking about?

iOS7x Theme GUIDE

edit - nevermind, this has to do with something else
    I'm sure what ever you do, it will be better than one any of us noobs could do together

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanDC For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-21-2014), TheAmazingLawzi (01-29-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,454 Times in 3,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Lol. Quick look through cydia, and this is it:
    Attachment 651789Attachment 651790
    Oh you mean the folder background when seen from within folders. Yeah, any image works there.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-21-2014)

Thanks

I've been remaking some icons that I feel needed a graphical upgrade - the Videos app, Settings, Gmail, and a bunch more.

Are there any Neurotech icons you think need remaking? Any you didn't like, or ones that looked dull or boring or whatever? Let me know!

Just to give you an update - I have all the default icons updated and like 20 other ones updated for iOS 7. So, that's like 50 out of some 425 Bundles folders! There are a LOT of icons to fix. More than half of them don't work on iOS 7.

At this point I could probably release the theme, but I want to wait until at least WinterBoard is updated to handle the status bar icons.

Neurotech [HD]-photo-1-.png
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-21-2014 at 04:14 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-22-2014), ArChAnGeL_ (01-21-2014), recklesstryg (01-21-2014), TheAmazingLawzi (01-29-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can't wait to have Neurotech back on my phone. How long would you wait for an update to WB before you decided to just go ahead and release the icons for the time being?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gramirez85 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-23-2014)

Thanks

Default Beta Test Neurotech 7
    Quote Originally Posted by gramirez85 View Post
    Can't wait to have Neurotech back on my phone. How long would you wait for an update to WB before you decided to just go ahead and release the icons for the time being?
    Okay, so my initial plan is to sell it for like $1.25 as a separate theme from the last Neurotech. If you already purchased it you would have to purchase it again - I hope you guys are understanding with that - A buck and a quarter shouldn't hurt too bad, and it's still a bit cheaper than many of the other themes that are being released. The price may go up at some point, depending on how iOS 7 theming progresses in time.

Anyway, it would need to go through a Beta test, so if any of you are willing to help me then please let me know

As a Beta tester I'll send you the theme so you can use it (and gift it to you when it's released) - all I ask is that you check the list of themed icons and if an app is on the list but it's not themed/ broken, send me the icon name and Bundle ID so I can fix it. Or, and this I would prefer: create a folder for that app on your computer and use iFunbox to rip all the icons for that app (most apps have seven or more icons) and the info.plist file to the folder, then zip it up and send it to me. I would love to tell you to use IconThief, but it hasn't been upgraded for iOS 7 yet.

The Beta would begin shortly - I'm still working on theming as many icons as I can. The ones I can't theme are paid apps that I don't own.

Please contact me at [email protected] with the subject Beta Test if you're interested.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-23-2014), ArChAnGeL_ (01-23-2014), recklesstryg (01-26-2014), TheAmazingLawzi (01-26-2014)

Thanks

Thanks for all of you that volunteered for the Beta! I have all the testers I need for now, but if you wanted to help I'll still need lots of icons and info.plists from as many apps as you can. I'll leave some instructions here tomorrow for those of you that want to help out

I got in touch with the developer of Icon Thief and this is what he told me:

I will likely be making Icon Thief IOS 7 compatible but I first need to do some research into the new OS since they made some major changes. Things like icon locations (for system icons) and new icon sizes change how my app will process them so it may take a little longer than normal to update it.
    As some of you know, Icon Thief makes harvesting icons super-easy.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-25-2014 at 09:41 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-26-2014), ArChAnGeL_ (01-25-2014), TheAmazingLawzi (01-26-2014)

Thanks

[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=2]Thanks for all of you that volunteered for the Beta! I have all the testers I need for now.
    Ah, damnit. I knew I shoulda checked the boards earlier this week :/
    Best of luck with the beta test J! Can't wait for the final version!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-28-2014)

Thanks

Still chuggin' away at icons. Now that I take a moment, I wonder if that's smart. Maybe I should be working on the backgrounds and loading screens and such and just get the theme out to the public, THEN worry about adding more icons. Hmm.

Also, I found out way too late that the 80x80 icons are the ones that show up in the Spotlight searches - now I'll need to go through and add them all because it looks way better when they're all themed

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be making the icons compatible with the iPad. The icons are 144x144, which means I would need to re-render all the icons at the higher resolution. I suppose I could drop the 120x120 icons into a 144x144 canvas, but then the icons would appear a bit small on the iPad screen. But, it might work...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

ArChAnGeL_ (01-29-2014), TheAmazingLawzi (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be making the icons compatible with the iPad. The icons are 144x144, which means I would need to re-render all the icons at the higher resolution. I suppose I could drop the 120x120 icons into a 144x144 canvas, but then the icons would appear a bit small on the iPad screen. But, it might work...
    152x152px they are. And having them at 120x120 on that big a canvas would make them look tiny I think. It might be easier for you adding an option for use with IconOmatic when the tweak's out of beta so a custom Neurotech frame automatically surrounds all of your icons you'd put on a stretched canvas. IconOmatic already can pull AppIconOverlay, AppIconShadow and AppIconMask files from a WinterBoard theme and apply these files to all icons.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

ArChAnGeL_ (01-29-2014), Jahooba (01-28-2014), TheAmazingLawzi (01-29-2014)

Thanks

I don't suppose Iconomatic can auto-generate iPad icons from the 120x120 icons in the theme folder, can it? That would help!

Thanks

I don't suppose Iconomatic can auto-generate iPad icons from the 120x120 icons in the theme folder, can it? That would help!
    I don't think so. The individual icon canvas in the theme still need to be resized. I can do that for iPad if you wish, and rename the iPad icons I'm aware of. You have my email address.

Reason for editing : typo.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

ArChAnGeL_ (01-29-2014), Jahooba (01-29-2014), TheAmazingLawzi (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Just wanna say winterboard as a update and calendar day time is now theme-able. (no more red text)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArChAnGeL_ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-29-2014), Jahooba (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    152x152px they are. And having them at 120x120 on that big a canvas would make them look tiny I think. It might be easier for you adding an option for use with IconOmatic when the tweak's out of beta so a custom Neurotech frame automatically surrounds all of your icons you'd put on a stretched canvas. IconOmatic already can pull AppIconOverlay, AppIconShadow and AppIconMask files from a WinterBoard theme and apply these files to all icons.
    I don't think so. The individual icon canvas in the theme still need to be resized. I can do that for iPad if you wish, and rename the iPad icons I'm aware of. You have my email address.
    I'd be willing to test this on my iPad Air, if either of you goes through with it.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Reason for editing : typo.
    I couldn't ask that of you, but thanks for offering!

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAnGeL_ View Post
    Just wanna say winterboard as a update and calendar day time is now theme-able. (no more red text)
    Oh, good! That little red text has bothered me from the beginning

Do you know how to change the text color? It's a plist edit, no?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAnGeL_ View Post
    Oh, good! That little red text has bothered me from the beginning

Do you know how to change the text color? It's a plist edit, no?

lol it was also bothering me too,
    Yes you right that its a .plist edit, umm to change it to white you need to see in the .plist Calendar Icon "DAY" Style:

<key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; </string>

This should change it white, or whatever color you want by using hex code. eg. #ffffff (white), #000000(black).

Just for people who don't know what hex code is, its when you in photoshop for example, go into color picker and at the bottom of the color picker panel, you'll see a "#" with numbers. This is the code for the color you want.
    Last edited by ArChAnGeL_; 01-29-2014 at 10:04 AM.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArChAnGeL_ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-29-2014), Jahooba (01-29-2014)

Thanks

Where is the plist located, and what is it named?