Page 126 of 130 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

I've contacted the author - hopefully he'll get back to me. I can make a JellyLock lockscreen, but only if I it's possible to configure a few things.

In stead of having the slider at the bottom of the screen, I'm hoping I can have it in the center (with a complete circle of icons around it). It's possible to adjust the height of the circle, but it only goes as high as half way between the center and bottom of the screen.

Also, LiveWire Pro just came out and it works great with JellyLock - I suggest you guys go check it out! It's only $.99

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Also, LiveWire Pro just came out and it works great with JellyLock - I suggest you guys go check it out! It's only $.99
    I think UnlockFX ($1.99) is much better. It has a lot of animation. I'm using the suck to bottom right animation so that when i drag the jellylock to unlock, it sucks to that point, seems really cool

Also, can you make some image for the Beacon tweak. It will add a short animation after you respring, reboot and just before appear your lockscreen.

One more thing, when I hold on a character on my keyboard, the popup appeared isn't themed. Is CK can't do it or you haven't theme it yet?

P/s: Sorry for my bad English
    Last edited by tungpooh777; 07-01-2013 at 03:52 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tungpooh777 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-01-2013)

I talked to the JellyLock author, he says he's going to make/ extend the option for the selection wheel to appear in the center of the screen

Also, it seems the t-shirt company has corrected the print, now it looks like this, which is WAY better than how it looked the first time:

Quote Originally Posted by tungpooh777 View Post
    I think UnlockFX ($1.99) is much better. It has a lot of animation. I'm using the suck to bottom right animation so that when i drag the jellylock to unlock, it sucks to that point, seems really cool

Also, can you make some image for the Beacon tweak. It will add a short animation after you respring, reboot and just before appear your lockscreen.

One more thing, when I hold on a character on my keyboard, the popup appeared isn't themed. Is CK can't do it or you haven't theme it yet?

P/s: Sorry for my bad English
    I'll check out UnlockFX, thank you!

I probably won't make a theme for Beacon, mainly because i don't think it's themeable.

The popups that appear when you hold down a key are not themeable using ColorKeyboard, no.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-01-2013 at 05:32 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-01-2013), tungpooh777 (07-01-2013)

Do you have beacon yet? I found that in Springboard.app there are 36 files named logoFlareAnim_xxx@2x~iphone.png so I think we just need to replace it. I haven't try but I think it's themeable.

Those files have never been themeable through WinterBoard. Beacon may tap into them, but I would need a WinterBoard replacement-type method to theme them.

Those files have never been themeable through WinterBoard. Beacon may tap into them, but I would need a WinterBoard replacement-type method to theme them.
    Do you have Beacon? Try this, it works: Neurotech Beacon.rar

P/s: Why did my previous post was said it need to be approved? It's been 2 days now.
    Last edited by tungpooh777; 07-04-2013 at 10:58 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tungpooh777 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-04-2013)

Does it work? Hmm, I may have to create a proper animation for it, then

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

tungpooh777 (07-05-2013)

Ok so I tried the Beacon theme and worked but since I got a ip5, the file names where logoFlareAnim_000-568h@2x~iphone.png (-568h is extra).
    Also the animation was in reverse lol.

So here's the non-reversed version i modded, re-sized for ip5 And thanks tungpooh777 for the find.

Neurotech Beacon ip5 Revserse.theme.rar

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArChAnGeL_ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-05-2013), Jahooba (07-05-2013), tungpooh777 (07-05-2013)

Does it work? Hmm, I may have to create a proper animation for it, then
    Yes, it works!

Also, I just print a new skin for my iPhone, it looks awesome

Neurotech skin .JPG

Neurotech skin.JPG

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tungpooh777 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAnGeL_ View Post
    Ok so I tried the Beacon theme and worked but since I got a ip5, the file names where logoFlareAnim_000-568h@2x~iphone.png (-568h is extra).
    Also the animation was in reverse lol.

So here's the non-reversed version i modded, re-sized for ip5 And thanks tungpooh777 for the find.

Neurotech Beacon ip5 Revserse.theme.rar
    Thanks - I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I'm getting ideas for a new animation.

Quote Originally Posted by tungpooh777 View Post
    Yes, it works!

Also, I just print a new skin for my iPhone, it looks awesome

Neurotech skin .JPG

Neurotech skin.JPG
    That looks wild! I like seeing people modding Neurotech and making it their own! That's what modding and theming is all about

I can create content, but I'm only one person - when you guys mix up the artwork it gives me new ideas.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-05-2013), ArChAnGeL_ (07-06-2013), tungpooh777 (07-05-2013)

I bought your theme several years ago when I had my first iPod touch, but when I got my new iPhone i can't remember what your theme is named until I check almost half of MMI's theme

I have a question. Why did you make the button invisible? I think it looks not comfortable with your theme and sometimes we can't tell it is the name or the button and what type of the button is (arrow or rectangle...)

Also, why don't you make an upgrade on cydia, with all your new content like JellyLock, your upcoming Beacon, new icons or anything else

Anyway, awesome work Jahooba. Thanks for every thing!
    Last edited by tungpooh777; 07-05-2013 at 12:56 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tungpooh777 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-05-2013)

Which button do you mean? The Slider?

I'll come out with an update once I've made enough changes to warrant one. The theme is over 120mb, which takes a long time to download - I don't want to inconvenience users too much.

I need to fix a bunch of broken icons, so I'll probably be updating soon

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-05-2013), ArChAnGeL_ (07-06-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (07-08-2013)

I mean these buttons: -img_0627.png

Also, do you have any idea to theme the magnify glass when you zoom the text. I tried to theme it but it's just a failure
    Last edited by tungpooh777; 07-05-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Whelp another sad day for my iphone, my 5 has bit the dust and the insurance replacement cannot be jailbroken yet.... looks like it's time to take my wife's S4 Active....

Oh no! What happened, Chaingun? Did you drop it in water? Is it destroyed completely?

It's actually a pretty horrific story... Iphones in water is nothing, i can dry them, clean them and i'm usually good to go... this one had a bit worse of a fate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-31-2013), Nayan712 (08-04-2013)

Hey guys, it's been another historic day for consumer electronics.

The iPhone 5S is killer! 64bit, 2x faster than the iPhone 5, biometric scanner - that's no small upgrade.

What did you guys think? I love the 5S, but I'm not very impressed with the 5C. It looks like it was designed by Fisher Price, and it's still crazy-expensive.

I do have access to an iPhone 5, and I will be upgrading to iOS 7. I'm looking forward to discovering how themeable iOS 7 will actually be. I have a bad feeling that many of the flat, colored areas will be a line of code rather than images, which means that would effectively kill theming. Well, it would definitely kill Winterboard - there may be some tricks up the sleeves of those Dreamboard authors. Maybe. Eventually.

-J.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-11-2013), tungpooh777 (09-13-2013)

DAMNIT J! You beat me to posting!

I've been using iOS 7 for the past few months, and although I'll admit I hated the icons to start, they really aren't that bad. As for the new iPhones, I'm more disappointed than most were last year. I was really hoping that Apple would finally have a lower tear phone, when they really just made their product more of a premium. That being said, the 5s changes everything. A friend of mine and I were talking, and we figured that if Apple chooses to put the A7 (or some variation) in the new iPads, then hypothetically, you could run Windows RT on it (which would be amazing to do).

Anyway, I digress. On the topic of theming, from what I've gathered, Saurik is saying that theming is in Jeopardy, due to lack of feedback from themers (see Behind the Art of iOS Theming with Sk37cH : iOSthemes). I'm not calling you (J) out here, I just thought I'd be the messenger.

So please, DON'T SHOOT!

~Lawzi

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-11-2013), Jahooba (09-10-2013)

Yeah, no one is really sure what to do with WinterBoard. The problem is precisely this: Saurik is not an artist and artists are not programmers, and none of us teachers or stellar communicators. I get frustrated just telling someone how to find a place a mile down the street - Step #1, I tell them, is to buy a map, lol. Throughout history there has always been a difficult relationship between artists and engineers, especially when they aren't getting paid to work together!

However, any complaints about the state of theming in iOS 6 is now history. There's a fundamental change coming to iOS that makes WinterBoard obsolete (from what I've gathered).

But, you're right - an A7 in an iPad would be amazing, and it's bound to happen. With the larger battery they could even overclock the CPU compared to the 5S. I hear the new Infinity Blade will have dynamic depth of field and some form of color grading. Graphics on tablets are going to be insanely good soon. 64bit processing combined with that new motion chip will possibly make augmented reality an order of magnitude more practical and effective.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

TheAmazingLawzi (09-14-2013)

Yeah, no one is really sure what to do with WinterBoard. The problem is precisely this: Saurik is not an artist and artists are not programmers, and none of us teachers or stellar communicators. I get frustrated just telling someone how to find a place a mile down the street - Step #1, I tell them, is to buy a map, lol. Throughout history there has always been a difficult relationship between artists and engineers, especially when they aren't getting paid to work together!
    Well, we are a community,( despite the majority being formerly in it for the "free" apps), and I believe we can pull it together to help each other. Whether that will happen has still yet to be seen. I know that p0sixninja and musclenerd have been fueding, (MuscleNerd went as far as calling p0sixninja a troll over a potential A5+ bootrom exploit) which doesn't help things. That, coupled with the frequency of jailbreaks for new versions of iOS/releases of iOS make it rather hard to do much of anything. In all honesty, everyone needs some kind of group therapy session to sort it out. (We could even invite i0nic :P)

Page 126 of 130 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 ... LastLast