Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Neurotech [HD]

  1. #2481
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hey Hijii,

    You probably should try clearing your icon cache. Do this by going into WinterBoard, then toggle SummerBoard Mode on and then off again, then hit the respring button that then shows in the top left corner.

    After you repring you may need to reboot your device. To do that, hold down the power/ screen lock key and home button for like 8 seconds or so, then power it back on.

    After you've tried this let me know how it goes
    No such luck unfortunately.

  2. #2482
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijii View Post
    No such luck unfortunately.
    What version of Neurotech are you using? You can find this by navigating to Cydia->Manage->Packages->Neurotech.

    Be sure you have "Neurotech" installed - there is another Cydia entry named "Neurotech [HD]", but that is the old version. It's probably time to take that version down to avoid confusion.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-16-2013)

  4. #2483
    Hey guys,

    Just dropping in to tell you all that I have a t-shirt store coming online soon. Right now I have one design in four or five colors. At this stage I have 2 colors, but it takes a while to set up - in the end you'll have hundreds of color and shirt choices for each design

    How successful will this be? I have no clue. I've never really seen another shirt with this kind of design on it. I'm not even sure if Printfection can print such a complex design onto a t-shirt. It very well may break their printer, I don't know!

    45Jch.jpg

    nn8Pa.jpg

    Ntech-Front.jpg

    -mmi-800.png
    Last edited by Jahooba; 06-16-2013 at 06:46 PM.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-17-2013), recklesstryg (06-17-2013)

  6. #2484
    Does it glow?

  7. #2485
    I wish!

    I could probably make a glowing sign out of laser-cut acrylic, though.

  8. #2486
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hey guys,

    Just dropping in to tell you all that I have a t-shirt store coming online soon. Right now I have one design in four or five colors. At this stage I have 2 colors, but it takes a while to set up - in the end you'll have hundreds of color and shirt choices for each design

    How successful will this be? I have no clue. I've never really seen another shirt with this kind of design on it. I'm not even sure if Printfection can print such a complex design onto a t-shirt. It very well may break their printer, I don't know!

    45Jch.jpg

    nn8Pa.jpg

    Ntech-Front.jpg

    -mmi-800.png
    After seeing the evolution of that circular design, i must say this version is epic

  9. #2487

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    ArChAnGeL_ (06-17-2013), Nayan712 (06-19-2013), recklesstryg (06-17-2013)

  11. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Here's an image of the earliest version.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1371444690.520384.jpg
    Hi Jahooba,

    that is very nice, can you please send me the image as alpha so that I can use it to build my wallpaper for my Iphone5. i think that I will match
    very nice if using Jellylock.

    Thx
    Chakamad

    PS: Nice to see you back

  12. #2489
    Hi Jahooba,

    I was just trying to build a Neurotech Jellylock theme and there is just a missing of the correct size needed of your Icons 400x400.
    The naming of the files are:
    -folders.pngIMG_0495.jpgIMG_0496.jpg

    There is just the need for Siri, Lock&Unlock and the Camera icons to be changed to have the theme working.

    Any help?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakamad For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (06-18-2013)

  14. #2490
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakamad View Post
    Hi Jahooba,

    I was just trying to build a Neurotech Jellylock theme and there is just a missing of the correct size needed of your Icons 400x400.
    The naming of the files are:
    -folders.pngIMG_0495.jpgIMG_0496.jpg

    There is just the need for Siri, Lock&Unlock and the Camera icons to be changed to have the theme working.

    Any help?
    Sure man, I'll have a look tomorrow

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-19-2013), Nayan712 (06-19-2013)

  16. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Sure man, I'll have a look tomorrow
    More Information can be found here.

    Development on Jailbroken iOS: How to theme JellyLock

    With the Ntech design would be a nice lock screen

    IMG_0497.jpg
    Last edited by Chakamad; 06-18-2013 at 11:37 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakamad For This Useful Post:

    Nayan712 (06-19-2013)

  18. #2492
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 375 Times in 233 Posts

    Hmmm. I wonder if the animation would look nice behind that as well?

  19. #2493

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recklesstryg For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (06-19-2013), Nayan712 (06-19-2013)

  21. #2494
    Hey guys, here's the image I sent Chakamad. You can use it for whatever - it's an alpha image so place it on the background of your choice




    T-Shirt update: I mentioned that t-shirt design I created a few days ago - I got my sample in the mail and it really sucks. The quality is very, very poor, which is disheartening considering I ordered a "Premium" print.

    JellyLock: Took a look at theming this and it seems easy enough! I'm going to have to create some custom icons for it, though. I'm going to have to blow the dust off the hard drive Neurotech is sitting on - Actually, it's about time I gave Neurotech it's own HDD, now that I think of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -9zf.png  
    Last edited by Jahooba; 06-19-2013 at 04:36 PM.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-19-2013), Nayan712 (06-20-2013), recklesstryg (06-22-2013)

  23. #2495
    Hi,

    i will wait for the better T-Shirt and order 1.

  24. #2496
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakamad View Post
    Hi,

    i will wait for the better T-Shirt and order 1.
    I'm in contact with the company and they're supposedly looking into the problem, but it's taking them a long time to reply. Which is a shame because it took some time to learn their website system. It gave a lot of freedom to users to allow them to choose their design and shirt.

    If they don't get back to me tomorrow ill try and find a better company to use

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-22-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (06-21-2013)

  26. #2497
    Hi Jahooba,

    any updates regarding the icons for the Jelly Lock?

    Chakamad

  27. #2498
    Hey guys, sorry for the wait! I finally got around to theming JellyLock. I hope you guys like it!

    -photo-1-.png -photo.png -photo-2-.png


    Simply unzip this to var/stash/themes, of course, and activate via WinterBoard


    Neurotech JellyLock.theme.zip

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-30-2013), Chaingun (07-01-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (07-03-2013), tungpooh777 (07-01-2013)

  29. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the wait! I finally got around to theming JellyLock. I hope you guys like it!

    -photo-1-.png -photo.png -photo-2-.png


    Simply unzip this to var/stash/themes, of course, and activate via WinterBoard


    Neurotech JellyLock.theme.zip
    I love It thx

  30. #2500
    Very nice, i've been using jelly lock for a while and i love it :3 this just makes it even better. Is there a possibility of a lockscreen background in the distant future that incorporates jelly locks design?

Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •