+ Reply
Page 117 of 130 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107115116117118119 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Been away from the PC all day (ahhh, it felt like what I imagine Sundays feel like for normal people!). Anyway Ill respond in full to you guys when i
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

Been away from the PC all day (ahhh, it felt like what I imagine Sundays feel like for normal people!).

Anyway Ill respond in full to you guys when i wake

Also I have a favor to ask you guys, but I'll get to that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-22-2013), Scorpion667 (03-22-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Been away from the PC all day (ahhh, it felt like what I imagine Sundays feel like for normal people!).

Anyway Ill respond in full to you guys when i wake

Also I have a favor to ask you guys, but I'll get to that.
    Sure thing, what ya need buddy?
    I'm comfortable accessing the filesystem and playing around with things manually, no sweat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpion667 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-22-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MacDrDame View Post
    Hey jahooba.
    New here. Basically created an account here just to commend you on the amazing theme you have put together. Been stalking this thread ever since the evasion jb dropped patiently waiting for this theme. The wait was definitely worth it. This is the most incredibly detailed theme I have ever seen and I want to thank for putting in the time and effort to bring us this piece of art...that being said I was wondering what was going on with the lock screens and sliders? I notice in the screenshots on the neurotech homepage, the i5 lockscreen fits together perfectly. The little blue circles for the slider and camera tab fit perfectly in position with the wallpaper an really pull the whole screen together. I'm running a 4s and I have yet to find a wallpaper that has this look. The dots all seem to be just a little off and throw the look of the lockscreen off. The one thing I would like to see in a future update is a wallpaper like the i5 got and maybe a few different sliders. I really liked the old nuerotech hd slider and was a little upset to not see in in there. Thank you again for your hard work and I can't wait to see what future updates have in store for us.
    Thanks I'm glad you like it! The old sliders, lockscreens, and wallpapers for the iPhone 4's 3.5" display are still in the theme.

The older sliders are now in WinterBoard and are named Slider 1 and Slider 2, respectively. Select and drag one of them above the Neurotech entry in WinterBoard to activate them.

The dot is for the new lockscreen on the iPhone 5. The camera grabber dots probably show up on the iPhone 4 and seem out of place - In order to fix this I would need another WinterBoard entry - There's already enough confusion surrounding WinterBoard load order I try and avoid new entries. I'll think more on this - the solution will probably come to be around coffee cup #3 or 4

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    Hey so I most of auxo themed today. There are still some other toggles I didn't have images for but I'm happy with it for now.

Attachment 627314

Attachment 627315
    I don't usually include user-made mods into the official Ntech upload, but in this case, assuming all parts of the mod are themed with existing Ntech resources, I'd really consider it. Can you send it to me by email so I can check it out? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion667 View Post
    Jahooba are you able to make the Neurotech Lockscreen a separate Winterboard module in the future? I would like to use SubtleLock but Neurotech themes over it.
    I thought I had lost the ability to theme the Lockscreen with WinterBoard in iOS 5. Is that feature back? If you find out how to do it, the wallpapers are located in var/stash/Wallpaper/iPhone, and the sliders are in var/stash/Neurotech/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI. Some modifications I can't distribute because they're part of the paid theme (which is why I can't do this for you), but users can modify the theme as much as they want. Let us know if you figure it out!

On Neurotech Icons:

First of all, thank you to everyone that sent in their Icon Thief (IT) files - I have a good sized collection now! However, I've come to find that if you send me just the IT files I may have a hard time searching for larger versions of the artwork if I need to.

I've been terribly unorganized when it comes to recording the icon names that you've requested (Sorry! Some of them get lost in long email conversations), but I'm now going to fix that.

So, if you sent to me an Icon Thief file and you requested some icons, simply list the icon names in this thread and I'll add them to my list - they may already be listed here but that's okay.

If you'd like to choose some icons (and you know their names) you can look through this file and pick some out!

At this point I'm mainly doing springboard icons - the settings icons for Cydia apps are far more difficult to find and make work, so I won't be doing those for now (at some point I may).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-22-2013), samsquanch (03-24-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I thought I had lost the ability to theme the Lockscreen with WinterBoard in iOS 5. Is that feature back? If you find out how to do it, the wallpapers are located in var/stash/Wallpaper/iPhone, and the sliders are in var/stash/Neurotech/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI. Some modifications I can't distribute because they're part of the paid theme (which is why I can't do this for you), but users can modify the theme as much as they want. Let us know if you figure it out!
    I am certain that the Glasklart theme has a separate Winterboard module for theming the Lockscreen Slider and make the top bar transparent (or a lighter grey, can't recall atm). As well there are several other lockscreen only themes.

It's no biggie though. I actually love the Neurotech lockscreen with the intricate background. However due to the nature of that design I have to disable the top bar which includes the clock. This would be fine if I could figure out a way to make the clock show on the lockscreen status bar as you have done in your screenshot. Mine only shows after I unlock. I can't find an option in Springtomize 2 or Open Notifier. How did you achieve this? Can you please post it in your setup guide for future reference?

Cheers
    Last edited by Scorpion667; 03-22-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,120 Posts

I'd assume we use summerboard mode with this theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    I'd assume we use summerboard mode with this theme?
    Nop. Never had to use summerboard mode on my 4s and 5 for this theme.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpion667 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-22-2013), Jahooba (03-22-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,465 Times in 3,563 Posts

It isn't designed as a SummerBoard theme, no. Keep it toggled off in WinterBoard. The icons don't have a squared background or shadow or mask to them. They're as shown in screenshots, lightish neonish awesomeness.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (03-22-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion667 View Post
    I am certain that the Glasklart theme has a separate Winterboard module for theming the Lockscreen Slider and make the top bar transparent (or a lighter grey, can't recall atm). As well there are several other lockscreen only themes.

It's no biggie though. I actually love the Neurotech lockscreen with the intricate background. However due to the nature of that design I have to disable the top bar which includes the clock. This would be fine if I could figure out a way to make the clock show on the lockscreen status bar as you have done in your screenshot. Mine only shows after I unlock. I can't find an option in Springtomize 2 or Open Notifier. How did you achieve this? Can you please post it in your setup guide for future reference?

Cheers
    Install "LockScreen Clock Hide" on Cydia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It isn't designed as a SummerBoard theme, no. Keep it toggled off in WinterBoard. The icons don't have a squared background or shadow or mask to them. They're as shown in screenshots, lightish neonish awesomeness.
    oh... transparent iconmask and shadow?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    wow that looks sick.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sakyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Great job on the theme I'm so happy to be rocking it again on my i5 it's been forever!!! I've missed ntech!

Thanks

oh... transparent iconmask and shadow?
    Transparent wouldn't work. A transparent image used as AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png works the same way a plain opaque black image would. It'd turn the icons transparent. Neurotech tricks iOS into thinking a mask is applied. When there isn't. Same for the -Overlay and -Shadow files : WinterBoard swaps Apple's with fake images. Blank files given the .png extension. Saurik does the magic

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Install "LockScreen Clock Hide" on Cydia.
    I know about that one, I meant I didn't know how to have the clock display in the status bar. For me it does not show on lockscreen.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So I have been using the new Neurotech for the past week and I noticed something: Plants vs Zombies can't be used if I have Neurotech on! It just pops back out after Neurotech's loading screen. Any solutions?
    I have noticed it only happening to PvZ so fat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gargoyle View Post
    So I have been using the new Neurotech for the past week and I noticed something: Plants vs Zombies can't be used if I have Neurotech on! It just pops back out after Neurotech's loading screen. Any solutions?
    I have noticed it only happening to PvZ so fat.
    PopCap games can't be themes through WinterBoard without the app crashing. The files can be added in the app original folder instead. This has to be done allover again upon updates made to the app.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Transparent wouldn't work. A transparent image used as AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png works the same way a plain opaque black image would. It'd turn the icons transparent. Neurotech tricks iOS into thinking a mask is applied. When there isn't. Same for the -Overlay and -Shadow files : WinterBoard swaps Apple's with fake images. Blank files given the .png extension. Saurik does the magic
    I noticed that after putting the theme on... I've looked at it a lot and finally decided to put it on my i5 it's really cool... not sure if I'm satisfied with my layout yet but this is me for now ImageUploadedByModMyi1364058048.663800.jpg

more walls hopefully will show up here this is just find but you can never have too many wall lol... Siri is VERY NICE BTW I can see myself using Siri more

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-23-2013), Jahooba (03-24-2013), samsquanch (03-24-2013)

Thanks

I made this 5x6 plist I might stick with this set up... anyway I'll upload it to the iconoclasm layout maker server in a bit named Neurotech2ImageUploadedByModMyi1364081425.737906.jpg

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-25-2013), Jahooba (03-24-2013), samsquanch (03-24-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 594 Posts

ImageUploadedByModMyi1364127691.621933.jpg

Truly a bad *** theme, makes me feel like I'm on the Grid. Total work of art. Now I just need a couple icons made for my SB and Auxo themed. What's the preferred method of requesting icons, by email or on the thread?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsquanch For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-25-2013), Jahooba (03-24-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samsquanch View Post
    Attachment 627585

Truly a bad *** theme, makes me feel like I'm on the Grid. Total work of art. Now I just need a couple icons made for my SB and Auxo themed. What's the preferred method of requesting icons, by email or on the thread?
    I like your minimal set up... I think he said to send him a zip file (email) from icon thief (free app in Cydia)...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-25-2013), Jahooba (03-24-2013), samsquanch (03-24-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 594 Posts

I like your minimal set up... I think he said to send him a zip file (email) from icon thief (free app in Cydia)...
    Oh sweet, thank you

30. The Following User Says Thank You to samsquanch For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (03-24-2013)