+ Reply
Page 11 of 130 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey guys, I have a bunch of icons here and me and my testers may not have all the programs on the list, do I have any volunteers that would
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 851 Posts

Hey guys, I have a bunch of icons here and me and my testers may not have all the programs on the list, do I have any volunteers that would want to test the new icons before they're released in the new update?

If so, send me a PM with your email address and I'll fire them over to you right away

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (12-28-2010)

Thanks

Sure! I'd like to try em out, I'll send you a pm.
    Ill test it out and upload the screens here if ya want, it'll take some time though, about to go with some friends who haven't seen Tron yet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayan712 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (12-28-2010)

Thanks

I'm sure this has been answered already, but couldn't find anything. I have clear folders installed and when I put the neuro theme on, the folders have an outline around them....is there anyway to have them clear? Also, I have "your" no icon labels selected in winterboard, but they still show up.....any suggestions? And I can't seem to get any other multitasking themes to work. Thanks for any help. Kickass theme bro!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    I'm sure this has been answered already, but couldn't find anything. I have clear folders installed and when I put the neuro theme on, the folders have an outline around them....is there anyway to have them clear? Also, I have "your" no icon labels selected in winterboard, but they still show up.....any suggestions? And I can't seem to get any other multitasking themes to work. Thanks for any help. Kickass theme bro!!!
    What iOS version are you on?

It would probably be easier if you took a screenshot. Is it like a black border around the icon/ folder? Did you follow this step:

3. Folder Backgrounds

* iOS 4.1+ users: Navigate to: /private/var/mobile/Libary/Caches/ and delete this file:

com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen

* Reboot for the changes to take effect.

---------------------------

What configuration do you want for your labels? Do you want no dock icons AND no undocked icons, or do you WANT undocked icons and no dock icons? And what color do you want each? Both transparent?

I'm not really sure what you mean about multitasking themes. You mean the multitasking window?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (12-29-2010), ryanstylee (12-28-2010)

Thanks

About the new icons... I can't seem to get any of the new ones to work- I followed the procedure to delete the apple icon cache folder, but still no luck... It might just be my particular iPhone/configs/ or whatever, but I'll try some more troubleshootings and see what I can do tomorrow- other than that small issue, I took a look at the icons themselves from within the folders and they look spectacular!

EDIT: I figured out a way around it, and got the icons working. I just rebooted a couple times without any themes, then deleted the folder once again, and instead of adding the new icons as another theme, I just copy/pasted them directly into the Bundles folder of the original Neurotech theme. That seemed to work-hopefully this helps anyone else who had a similar problem. The process might seem unnecessary or redundant, but it seemed to work for me.
    Last edited by Nayan712; 12-29-2010 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Found a fix!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayan712 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (12-29-2010)

Thanks

Interesting. I've had trouble with a few icons not changing - I've checked the files and folder names multiple times but some of them I still have problems with.

I've notices that some of the programs that weren't updated for 4.0 don't show up, and this includes a lot of the abandoned Cydia programs out there that I've tried to theme.

I'll try it your way and see if that fixes it.

Thanks for your time and effort, Nayan!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (12-30-2010)

Thanks

This is a screenshot of the folder. I have downloaded the "blackwood multitasking" theme from cusps for ios4 and up. It's at the top of winterboard but as u can see, it's just black. It is supposed to b a wood look. Also in the pic u can kinda see the icon labels and folder borders. I would like to have no icon labels at all. Just icons. And if possible I'd like to have clear folders with no borders. Don't get me wrong, I love the folder look, I just like the way the icons look without a border. I'm posting one more screenie that might show the labels and folder borders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

This one shows you a better image of the icon labels, which are black, and the folder borders. I got the clear folder but would like no borders. Also u can see the rainbow colored icon, that was a retina wallpaper app from the 4.1 update. Is there a chance you can make an icon for that and maybe one for bite SMS? Thanks for all your help and I hope I have explained more about what I was trying to say earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

This is a screenshot of the folder. I have downloaded the "blackwood multitasking" theme from cusps for ios4 and up. It's at the top of winterboard but as u can see, it's just black. It is supposed to b a wood look. Also in the pic u can kinda see the icon labels and folder borders. I would like to have no icon labels at all. Just icons. And if possible I'd like to have clear folders with no borders. Don't get me wrong, I love the folder look, I just like the way the icons look without a border. I'm posting one more screenie that might show the labels and folder borders.
    For clear icon labels you need to select BOTH "No Undocked Icon Labels" (comes default with WinterBoard), and "Neurotech No Dock Icon Labels". There is also a "No Docked Icon Labels" that is in Winterboard by default: uncheck this.

There text should be clear now, but there are three little black dashes - I hope you can live with them

To make the folder boarder transparent you'll have to replace the file [email protected] in var/stash/themes/Neurotech [HD]/com.apple.Springboard, with a png file that is transparent. I theory that should work File is attached.

Is there a chance you can make an icon for that and maybe one for bite SMS?
    In the next update I'll have icons for both those programs

Thanks

Thanks a lot bro!!! Icons are not labeled and I got rid of the folder borders as well. I just posted this screenie of the folder/multitasking background. Where the limera1n icon is, you can see the black wood, but the rest of it is black. Do u know how to change this or know the folder/file I need to edit? Thanks again for all your help and a sick *** theme.

Thanks

Thanks a lot bro!!! Icons are not labeled and I got rid of the folder borders as well. I just posted this screenie of the folder/multitasking background. Where the limera1n icon is, you can see the black wood, but the rest of it is black. Do u know how to change this or know the folder/file I need to edit? Thanks again for all your help and a sick *** theme.
    Go into Neurotech's main folder, then Bundles > com.apple.Springboard and rename [email protected] so that it has a 1 in front of it, like this:

[email protected]

Then reboot your phone.

-------------------------------------------------------

Added a new wallpaper to my Neurotech Wallpaper page. If you're interested go check it out. It was kind of an exorcise (wow, hard word to spell) meant to get me back into modeling before I launch into another lockscreen. I may change it.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (12-29-2010), Nayan712 (12-29-2010), ryanstylee (12-31-2010)

Thanks

Nice...I got it to work!! Thanks for all the help. I was gonna ask if u thought about making a SMS bite quick reply theme....I think it would b a nice touch. JW

Thanks

That new wallpaper is amazing!
    Great Job!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayan712 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (12-29-2010)

Thanks

Thanks! I changed it a little bit, for the better I hope, but I haven't rendered it out yet. So if you like the one I just posted save it because I'll probably replace it with the new one. It's a bit different from what I normally do, but someone out there will probably like it

I'm also getting tired of waiting for the new jailbreak. I think I'll get the files ready for upload tomorrow. Thanks for being patient

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (01-01-2011), lao3hero (12-29-2010), Nayan712 (12-30-2010), ryanstylee (12-30-2010)

Thanks

It's actually snowing in Phoenix az it's a mericle
    Lol srry for off topic just felt like sharing
    Last edited by Megaorange; 12-30-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks

I had to dig a path to my car just to START digging my car out. I almost made it to the car. I hate snow.

It's funny because the whole time I was shoveling snow the other day I seriously turned to my dad and said, "I'm moving to Arizona." And then my dad said something about illegal immigrants, I don't know, I was exhausted by that point.

Thanks

It only snowed for a couple of mins but soon as the snow landed it melted. One thing I hate about AZ is once you get used to the heat it gets cold and vice versa.

Thanks

Okay, guys (and girls?), made a new wallpaper and I think this is the best one yet!

Head over to the Neurotech Wallpaper page and grab it!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (12-30-2010), metaserph (12-30-2010)

Thanks

Wow that looks so cool

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (12-30-2010)

Thanks

Thanks!

It's made of 55,076 polygons

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (01-01-2011)