Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96104105106107108 116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

The 2nd post here Neurotech User Made Icons has been updated with all of the icon requests i have gotten and a few more Give them a try and let me know if there are any issues with bundle id's and such
    Last edited by Chaingun; 02-09-2013 at 09:43 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Jahooba (02-09-2013), Nayan712 (02-09-2013)

Found a LOT of stuff to theme today - went a bit wild with the organizing - did a bunch of icons and badges and flushed out the Ntech Siri iOS 6 theme a little more. I never really went through and did the small@2x icons - the ones that show up in menus and lists - so I'm going through and making as many as I can.

It's taken a bit longer to update these themes than I thought but hopefully it's worth it! I remember back in the day when 10mb was large for a theme - I think I'm pushing 50mb now.

Hopefully I can devote the first half of my day to Neurotech Siri tomorrow. It's like 99% done, I just need to make a few more icons and do a little more testing. It's looking more and more like I'll have to release it as a standalone theme for iOS 6. Otherwise the theme would double to well over 30mb, and will clutter WinterBoard.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Chaingun (02-09-2013), Nayan712 (02-09-2013), recklesstryg (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Found a LOT of stuff to theme today - went a bit wild with the organizing - did a bunch of icons and badges and flushed out the Ntech Siri iOS 6 theme a little more. I never really went through and did the small@2x icons - the ones that show up in menus and lists - so I'm going through and making as many as I can.

It's taken a bit longer to update these themes than I thought but hopefully it's worth it! I remember back in the day when 10mb was large for a theme - I think I'm pushing 50mb now.

Hopefully I can devote the first half of my day to Neurotech Siri tomorrow. It's like 99% done, I just need to make a few more icons and do a little more testing. It's looking more and more like I'll have to release it as a standalone theme for iOS 6. Otherwise the theme would double to well over 30mb, and will clutter WinterBoard.
    Have you got Siri working ok? No doubt you will know Siri isn't theming via WB as standalone pngs but she is as a complete [email protected]k file. Helped out flybritn and truck to get their Siri to theme by recompiling it.

Happy to help anyway.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013)

Hey Jato

Yeah, it's working perfectly. I didn't have to recompile anything or mess with .artwork files again (thankfully) - I just needed to put the .artwork file in a different folder and shift around/ rename a bunch of stuff.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Hey Jato

Yeah, it's working perfectly. I didn't have to recompile anything or mess with .artwork files again (thankfully) - I just needed to put the .artwork file in a different folder and shift around/ rename a bunch of stuff.
    Oh ok. That's a roundabout way of doing it. Must be the AssistantMic file stuffing WB up...anyway if u want it recompiled happy to help! :-)
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013)

Get that iphone 5/iOS 6 stuff rollin' out. Missing out on a huge opportunity for some $$ with millions of people jailbreaking their iphone 5s for the first time...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rand0 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Rand0 View Post
    Get that iphone 5/iOS 6 stuff rollin' out. Missing out on a huge opportunity for some $$ with millions of people jailbreaking their iphone 5s for the first time...
    Yes sir!

Woo! 11:20 - Just completed Ntech Siri iOS 6. Uploading today, hopefully.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-10-2013 at 10:27 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Nayan712 (02-10-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (02-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jahooba View Post
    yes sir!

woo! 11:20 - just completed ntech siri ios 6. Uploading today, hopefully.
    yayayayayayay!!!!!so excited :d

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Off topic - Jay, have you thought about releasing your loading wheel as a separate Cydia download?

It's definitely worth $1 just on its own.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    yayayayayayay!!!!!so excited :d
    I did hit a snag with the iPhone 5 and Ntech Siri. The background images aren't theming. Sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Off topic - Jay, have you thought about releasing your loading wheel as a separate Cydia download?

It's definitely worth $1 just on its own.
    No, the moderators frown on that kind of thing. Besides, it would be just one more upload for me to manage.

Although, I have thought about making a new set of spinners/ loading gears and releasing it. I love making those little animations

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (02-10-2013)

[QUOTE=Jahooba;6762694]I did hit a snag with the iPhone 5 and Ntech Siri. The background images aren't theming. Sigh* /QUOTE]

In the words of The Lonely Islands (somewhat) DOESN'T MATTER HAVE NTECH SIRI. :P

But seriously, your work is really appreciated J. Like I said before, great art takes time, so don't rush it. Although the wait is painful, I'd rather have a beautiful futuristic interface, than a rushed one.

Keep it up J!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Jahooba (02-10-2013)

Is the Facetime app gone in iOS 6?

Is the Facetime app gone in iOS 6?

It's still there. Can't find the image?

Arrow New Paid Neurotech Theme.
    I have a change of plans I'd like to run past you guys. These are a few things I've thought about:

• I'm making the Ntech Siri theme compatible with iPhone 5 in the next upload. This will delay its release somewhat, but will simplify the upload process. Neurocube Siri will be handled similarly.
    • Original owners of Ntech Siri and NCube Siri can upgrade to the new version at no charge.
    • Neurotech [HD] 2.6.3 will not be updated. I'm dropping the price down to $.50 for new customers (it's free if you already own it).
    • I'll then release a new iPhone 5-ready Neurotech theme and charge an additional cost for it. Likely $2 for new customers, $1.50 for those that own the original. The amount of work involved in the update is significant.
    • The bad news is that this will delay the release of the big update. The good news is that I'll take off the version check sooner, so if you want to play around with latest version 2.6.3 you can. I guess the good news for me is that I can stop killing myself with these crazy fevered theming sessions!
    • I have not decided on a name for the new Neurotech version. Maybe something like Neurotech Ohm, Neurotech˛ , or something equally nerdy.

Any questions?

Any suggestions for what you'd like to see different in the new Neurotech?

*All of this is subject to change - I've only thought about it for the past 20 min.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-10-2013 at 05:34 PM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Chaingun (02-10-2013), recklesstryg (02-10-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (02-10-2013)

Quick question;
    Do I need to rebuy the NTECH Siri?

And things I'd like to see in Ntech^2 would be a colour mod. I know I brought it up before, and you were a bit iffy, but I think it's be pretty cool to have an orange or green version. I'd also maybe like to see maybe an Auxo theme and NCSettings theme. (Sorry for the list. )

No, your Siri purchase will carry over.

I highly doubt I'll ever do a color mod - unless it's JUST the icons. I may be able to find a way to mass-convert them to another tint (or get someone else to do it for me!).

NCSettings matches Neurotech already, but I'll look into it. An Auxo theme should be doable

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Not sure about the version check J, i was able to download it on my i5 without any issue, Will there be an update to the color keyboard? It works on the i5 but landscape mode looks pretty bad stretched out like it is Name suggestion Neurotech Fusion?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    Not sure about the version check J, i was able to download it on my i5 without any issue, Will there be an update to the color keyboard? It works on the i5 but landscape mode looks pretty bad stretched out like it is Name suggestion Neurotech Fusion?
    You can download it? Not sure what's up with that - perhaps since you already own it?

My color keyboard mod depends on the work of my friend Phatmartino. He doesn't own an iPhone 5, but you can help him - all he needs (I think) are a bunch of screenshots of the keyboard in its myriad of landscape configurations.

Head over to this thread and ask Phatmartino what you can do to help

Color Keyboard Guide

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Well i grabbed a screenie of the stock keyboard and made a psd with gridlines locked to the center of each key, hopefully i can use that to port the keyboard, but there are SOOO MANY images and soooo many different versions of the landscape keyboard it's gonna take a while

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013)

My advice is to not even attempt it - it's crazy hard to make a keyboard. It hurts my brain just thinking about it. But then, it's only been a week since the jailbreak - I think Color Keyboard needs an iOS 6 update anyway.

Really what should happen is YS Kim should give his Color Keyboard source code to Phatmartino! That dude is wicked good with all things keyboard, and super smart to boot.

Unless, of course, that's what Phat requested, then by all means DO IT!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-10-2013 at 11:45 PM.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96104105106107108 116 ... LastLast