+ Reply
Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Jahooba Hmm. Not sure - can't find it anywhere in my theme. Probably from a Cydia addon? It looks like the activator logo. Who knows, it is
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hmm. Not sure - can't find it anywhere in my theme. Probably from a Cydia addon?
    It looks like the activator logo. Who knows, it is gone now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just downloaded this theme and my key pad isn't themed what do I have to do to get it themed ?

If anyone can help thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xSourStarx View Post
    I just downloaded this theme and my key pad isn't themed what do I have to do to get it themed ?

If anyone can help thanks!
    You need to purchase Color Keyboard, then download the Neurotech Color Keyboard theme

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You need to purchase Color Keyboard, then download the Neurotech Color Keyboard theme
    Thanks I got the keyboard but I can't get the phone key pad to change

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The phone keypad has been changed on ios6, that's one of the new pieces of artwork J is working on. Be patient my friend

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Jahooba (02-07-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    The phone keypad has been changed on ios6, that's one of the new pieces of artwork J is working on. Be patient my friend
    Ok thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xSourStarx View Post
    Thanks I got the keyboard but I can't get the phone key pad to change
    Oh, sorry you mean the dial pad - I did get the dialer complete and working today - the call button looks way better in iOS 6, I've noticed.

It's not yet ready for the iPhone 5, though. That will come shortly after the next update.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013)

Thanks

Any luck locating the files on the sharing center? i've found out that ayecon theme uses a strange way to theme the sharing center icons at least the mail icon, Inside the main theme folder there is another folder called Folders, inside there is a folder called MobileMail.app with and icon inside called [email protected] at 118x120 removing that icon unthemes the actual icon as well not sure if that will help but i hope so

Thanks

No, no luck. I've sifted through thousands of images - I simply don't have some of the icons. The one that looks like a flower and the "copy" options I can't figure out.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-07-2013 at 08:12 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013)

Thanks

I wonder if if they are combinations? I found a few that look like the interior of the icon and then another that looks like the background. I'm not finding anything on theming them

Quote Originally Posted by Nayan712 View Post
    @Chaingun That wallpaper looks awesome!!

I'd love to mess around with the background if I could, would you be able to send me a link in pm please?

@Jay I feel like I've seen the animation once, just can't place it but I think it was during the initial set up of the phone/device when you have to go through the set up pages... But I could be mistaken
    Here is a link to the original image i used, not sure who actually made it but it wasn't me, i just adjusted one of J's alphas included with ntech to fit the i5 screen dimensions and pasted it on top simple photoshop work http://wallpapersus.com/wallpapers/2...l-1136x640.jpg

Also all of the icon requests that had been submitted on the other page have been completed and i'm going over them before releasing them into the wild. I'm also taking new requests and will gladly slap any of the alphas from the theme onto a background of your choosing (or suggest what you want and i'll find one for you) Hopefully i can get any icon requests done in time for the rerelease of the theme :3
    Last edited by Chaingun; 02-08-2013 at 07:06 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Nayan712 (02-07-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (02-08-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey J! Great work as always! Checking daily for Cydia to say I'm compatible. Just wanted to make sure an iOS 6 iPhone 5 version was still not ready and not that my Cydia was being weird. Also wanted to see if you had an ETA? I refuse to theme my phone with anything but Neurotech and now that I'm jailbroken again finally I'm craving that Neurotech goodness! :-D

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Megaverse For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (02-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Megaverse View Post
    Hey J! Great work as always! Checking daily for Cydia to say I'm compatible. Just wanted to make sure an iOS 6 iPhone 5 version was still not ready and not that my Cydia was being weird. Also wanted to see if you had an ETA? I refuse to theme my phone with anything but Neurotech and now that I'm jailbroken again finally I'm craving that Neurotech goodness! :-D
    Thanks! Right now I'm working on iPhone 4 compatibility. I've swept the theme for changes and now I'm modeling & replacing & and renaming stuff.

I'm going to resist adding new features until I get the baseline theme released. Then I'll work on the iPhone 5 (which I haven't had access to yet, anyway).

Although things are coming along fine, there's been quite a few snags I've wasted time on. I think WinterBoard needs an update.

ETA at this point is "soon" - I hope that's okay!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Nayan712 (02-08-2013), recklesstryg (02-08-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (02-08-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone TheAmazingLawzi's Avatar
    Thanks

No, no luck. I've sifted through thousands of images - I simply don't have some of the icons. The one that looks like a flower and the "copy" options I can't figure out.
    This is all that Ayecon manages to theme:Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360344788.911469.jpg

So if you could manage to find a way to theme it J, I think you'd be the first to do it!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Jahooba (02-08-2013)

Thanks

My iphone 5 just came in! Jailbroken before i even activated it lol can't wait for the release, if you need any particular info on it J i'd be glad to help get the theme ported over.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    My iphone 5 just came in! Jailbroken before i even activated it lol can't wait for the release, if you need any particular info on it J i'd be glad to help get the theme ported over.
    That's some perfect timing, man! Got your iPhone a few days after the jailbreak. Kinda makes you feel a little sorry for those that had it since, what, October?

I do have an iPhone to test with, but I'll need to borrow it from someone that uses it all the time. A little annoying, but still incredibly convenient! I remember when I had to send stuff away for testing and I wouldn't hear back from them for like a day, lol. In theming terms that feels like a month

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013)

Thanks

Not lucky, i planned to wait to upgrade until the jailbreak dropped, i ordered it two days ago and it was sent in from texas. I got a refurbished model for 150 with a 2 year contract but you'd never know it was a refurb. Got my i4 the same way 2 years ago

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013)

Thanks

Can't wait for this to be done for iOS 6 my 4s just does not look good without this theme. Quick question? Are there any plans for taking further icon requests? Also any plans to theme thing like face book and settings icons or even the whole settings menu? Lol sorry if I'm asking to much just excited.

Thanks

Hey Rodimal. Well, I'm doin' a bunch of new icons now, but my main priority is getting all my paid themes up to date. After that I'm going to work on a tutorial for user-made icon making. I have it down now where I can make an icon in like 10 seconds, depending on the icon.

I'm trying to get a lot of the settings icons themed too, yes. But some of them I can't find so they'll have to wait. I haven't looked at the Facebook app yet.

I would theme the settings menus if I knew how! I'm not sure which files to theme - if you know any theme that has these customized let me know and I'd love to do it!

Got a lot done today, though. I themed/ tested for some 15 hours and jailbroke two more devices - still lots more to do tomorrow

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-13-2013), Chaingun (02-09-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (02-08-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone TheAmazingLawzi's Avatar
    Thanks

Now I have a question J; will the icons in the user made thread end up in the final iOS 6 update?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Now I have a question J; will the icons in the user made thread end up in the final iOS 6 update?
    Hmm, that's not a bad idea - I'll take a look at them tomorrow and get back to you