+ Reply
Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Jahooba Y'know, I'm really starting to dislike the version lock feature. I mean, if you've already bought the theme it should simply let you download it, maybe
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Y'know, I'm really starting to dislike the version lock feature. I mean, if you've already bought the theme it should simply let you download it, maybe throw up a warning if it's not compatible with your OS version. The trouble is, if I unlock it and it's not compatible with your device I'll get lots of angry emails, and I would totally understand.

So, at 12:00pm EST I'll make it 6.1 compatible (WARNING: it's not 6.1 compatible yet). Until 12:30 - that should give you guys enough time to download it and test it or whatever

Hi Jahooba,
    I do not think that cydia can handle the traffic, just able to download small stuff here in Singapore. I also paid for your information and wanted even to download from a repo, but that do not work as well.

Will have to wait one more day with this ugly standard theme before starting testing your not compatible theme. As you are planning to come with 2 version for Iphone 5/4. Where is you focus first? Still on an Iphone 4, but even just to have the SBSettings theme would be nice at this state.

Nice move from you to help us to be able to install it today, for me that would be another night without sleep.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 836 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chakamad View Post
    Hi Jahooba,
    I do not think that cydia can handle the traffic, just able to download small stuff here in Singapore. I also paid for your information and wanted even to download from a repo, but that do not work as well.

Will have to wait one more day with this ugly standard theme before starting testing your not compatible theme. As you are planning to come with 2 version for Iphone 5/4. Where is you focus first? Still on an Iphone 4, but even just to have the SBSettings theme would be nice at this state.

Nice move from you to help us to be able to install it today, for me that would be another night without sleep.
    Very good point, my friend! I've already made the announcement so I'll stick with the time table for now - if the traffic is too bad then I'll schedule another time.

My priority is to make Neurotech compatible with older devices to honor my oldest customers first. I have full-time access to an iPhone 4S, but only part-time access to an iPhone 5. If all goes well I'll update for both devices in the same update

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (02-05-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Y'know, I'm really starting to dislike the version lock feature. I mean, if you've already bought the theme it should simply let you download it, maybe throw up a warning if it's not compatible with your OS version. The trouble is, if I unlock it and it's not compatible with your device I'll get lots of angry emails, and I would totally understand.

So, at 12:00pm EST I'll make it 6.1 compatible (WARNING: it's not 6.1 compatible yet). Until 12:30 - that should give you guys enough time to download it and test it or whatever

My Hero :bats eyelashes: Having run it on 6.0.2 for several weeks, there are of course some things that don't work, however it's mostly related to the new dialer and the way the status bar changes

Also i'm open to doing new icon requests, of course any I do will be subject to being Overriden by J if and when he sees fit, hopefully we can package up the ones that have already been done for a cydia package soon
    Last edited by Chaingun; 02-05-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks

I hope that the traffic may be okay for others, but here not anymore.
    First cydia download started at 17:00 till now, getting bad again.
    No problem if the time is set for 12:00PM EST, you should stay with it.

If i miss the time slot, I will just wait for the final release, just learnd to wait last night
    And will try not to look so much at my phone untill you release the final version.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chakamad View Post
    I hope that the traffic may be okay for others, but here not anymore.
    First cydia download started at 17:00 till now, getting bad again.
    No problem if the time is set for 12:00PM EST, you should stay with it.

If i miss the time slot, I will just wait for the final release, just learnd to wait last night
    And will try not to look so much at my phone untill you release the final version.

Not me i'm impatient lol

Thanks

Okay - the compatibility window-test-thingy is now over. Did you grab it?

Had some sales during that time - if you're one of those that bought the theme and have found that it looks messed up on the iPhone 5, PM me and I can refund your payment

Thanks

Aww, for some reason it wont let me download :/ not sure if I'm out of the time frame or if Cydia is just overloaded with traffic. Ill try again later

EDIT: Silly me, I thought page 102 was the last page lmao, entirely missed this page of comments. Boo, I had a feeling I shouldve woken up earlier today- mightve been able to grab it
    Last edited by Nayan712; 02-05-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks

I must have been doing something wrong i tried refreshing my repos a dozen times and i still got 403 forbidden

Thanks

It seems as though the MMi repo still isn't working correctly. It took me a dozen tries between yesterday and today just to get FolderEnhancer and WinterBoard.

Sigh* - I wonder if the repos are being maliciously attacked. In all the years I've been theming I've never seen it this bad.

As things get back to normal I'll schedule another version-unlock. Sorry guys - it was worth a try!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nayan712 View Post
    With the JB out, my customization cravings have returned!
    None of it would be possible without Jahoobas' work and amazing theme

Attachment 620438

Attachment 620439
    How can I get that superman wallpaper for my nuerotech theme ?

Thanks

No worries, i realized i still had a backup of the theme from when i was doing custom icons, so i'm using that at the moment, however since i lost all of my phones content i had to make a new wallpaper, for some reason i just feel like lightning looks really cool with this theme check it outNeurotech [HD]-lightening2.png and as i was uploading that image i caught myself trying to use photoshop shortcuts to deselect the text and to undo a paste

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Chaingun - I really like your wallpaper! The blue lightning and alpha go well together, can't wait to see it with icons

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by xSourStarx View Post
    How can I get that superman wallpaper for my nuerotech theme ?
    Glad you like it!
    But, I made those wallpapers in Photoshop for personal use- the images belong to Jahooba and his paid theme, which is why I don't feel right releasing my customizations for public use.

However, if you PM me, I'd be more than happy to walk you through the steps I used in Photoshop, but again, you'd need to obtain or create your desired images from elsewhere.
    Last edited by Nayan712; 02-05-2013 at 02:03 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayan712 For This Useful Post:

Chaingun (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Nayan, those images aren't from the paid theme - you can share your creation here with whomever

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Don't know if anyone else is interested but I hate apple maps and prefer J's icon for the Google maps app, I'm putting the bundle ID and icon ID's into the Custom Icons thread, you'd just have to edit the Neurotech package after you have it installed.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Nayan, those images aren't from the paid theme - you can share your creation here with whomever
    Ah alright, thanks Jay!

@xSourStarx
    Feel free to send me a PM for the wallpapers

Thanks

Awesome Cydia traffic has finally slowed and I can now download Neurotech HD again.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-05-2013), Nayan712 (02-05-2013)

Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakamad For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-05-2013), Nayan712 (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Man, did so much today and I didn't even get to any of the cool stuff yet. Sometimes I feel less of an artist and more of a mechanic

Got Neurotech Siri working, now I need to figure out all the little menu images.

Neurotech Color Keyboard is running at 98% or so, only a couple tiny visual errors.

Also, this is my first time theming on a 4S - it's way faster than my iPod. I'm looking forward to theming on the iPhone 5 - it should be buttery-smooth and responsive.

Sooo much stuff to fix and remake and organize. It's daunting!

Ok. Sleep.

Oh, one more thing - I'm thinking of flipping that version-check switch so at least then you guys can fiddle with it and help update it if you want. I know some of you are itching to tinker under the hood with it. Lemme know what you think!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-05-2013 at 10:45 PM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Chaingun (02-06-2013), Nayan712 (02-05-2013), TheAmazingLawzi (02-06-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default i kneel before you, Master
    Hi Jahooba,

as the Title says, i kneel before you! This is, and always will be, the greatest Theme! for now, i got 2 Licenses I love it, I'm nearly dieing for this Theme! without it, my iPhone would just be a simple Smartphone. I Love your eye for the detail, how every Icon is made with love and such a precision, which can't be messed with.
    Yesterday I've purchased it one more time, due to forgotten Cydia account.. but no matter at all, I'd pay much more for this, to see it on my iPhone 5. right now, its quite mindblowing, as on my iPhone 4, some small issues, but I can wait (DropBox Image is stil normal) but I can wait
    If I'd get a refund, this would be greatly appreciated, but not necessary, due to the fact that your work MUST be payed!
    A great thing would be the Siri Theme, to get everything to the next awesome level.
    For now... I'm speechless ^^ this is the greatest Theme. No other Theme can touch it's perfection!

Best Regards and thanks to you!

Cheers

Bl4ckl1ght

Thanks

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like it, even though it's kind of a mess in its current state.

I'll PM you tomorrow with details on that refund.