Page 100 of 130 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

Hey J you were talking about drawing on devices rather than on paper right? You should read about the Microsoft Surface Pro's Active pen input.

Surface Pro: an in-depth look at Microsoft's super tablet | The Verge

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-09-2013)

We're also rocketing towards the 100th page!! Yeaaaahh!!

EDIT: well crap.... Megaorange beat me to it. :P

Hehe, it depends on how many posts per page. This is page 199 for me

Whoever is the first to post on the next new page gets a free version copy of all my paid themes

-Neurotech HD
    -Neurotech Siri
    -Neurocube Siri
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-14-2013 at 08:38 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-14-2013)

Haha, I love that image

So, I was thinking of making another Siri theme. They're actually pretty popular. I have a great idea for one, but at this point I'll have to wait until the iOS 6.1 jailbreak comes out to see if my Siri themes even work!

As of the latest tethered jailbreak they do not, but that's hardly a surprise. Winterboard needs an update, I'd imagine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-14-2013)

Can't wait to see what it is J! Your art brings iDevices to life. It's the way they should be.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-16-2013)

Finally have Neurotech Siri working!

Congrats. You must be new here.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassToTheArson View Post
    Finally have Neurotech Siri working!
    Oh yeah? Are you on iOS 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Oh yeah? Are you on iOS 6?
    Yessir

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassToTheArson For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2013)

Hey J, not sure if you are still making themes but I would pay (i'm quite sure others would to), for a Nocturnal theme. Something with glowing white icons on a black background:

So alone... - the wallpaper by *Lady-CaT on deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by kennae1911 View Post
    Hey J, not sure if you are still making themes but I would pay (i'm quite sure others would to), for a Nocturnal theme. Something with glowing white icons on a black background:

So alone... - the wallpaper by *Lady-CaT on deviantART
    I thought about making themes for WindowBlinds and Windows 7, but I'm too poor to afford the software! If I had money I'd be a much better artist, but if I were a much better artist I would have more money. My life is overflowing with such conundrums.

Oh, and you're the winner of the PAGE 200 (or 100, or whatever) Neurotech Contest! I'll PM you the simple details - but if I don't hear back from you I'll have to give it to the next runner up!

Hey J did you read that article about the surface pro i linked to? I thought that the active stylus was pretty cool and it was after you were talking about drawing mediums.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Hey J you were talking about drawing on devices rather than on paper right? You should read about the Microsoft Surface Pro's Active pen input.

Surface Pro: an in-depth look at Microsoft's super tablet | The Verge
    Oh yeah! I read the article but forgot to comment on it.

There are a lot of problems with the Surface line of laptablets. Windows 8 notwithstanding. So far they haven't designed something I'd want to buy. If I want the tablet experience (soaking in media) I'd buy a tablet, if I want a laptop I'd buy one with a large screen (17+ inches), mouse, rigid keyboard, and a disc drive. Surface falls somewhere in between, where I just couldn't justify the purchase.

A 16:9 screen is great for media, but it's not a good aspect ratio for drawing - the lines will be limited by the height of the device, or would otherwise involve a lot of scaling and rotating, which I expect a little, but not constant as would be the case with 16:9. Essentially you want to focus on your work, rather than focusing on fiddling with the device.

My dream tablet/ computer for drawing have a 20" screen, at least. Mouse and keyboard support would be wireless, likely over Bluetooth, which would also support a wireless disc drive for backups. The screen res would have to be somewhere around 4k. It will also have to be very light. It would look something like this:

I really love this picture!

Of course, one never knows until they try it - maybe a smaller screen would be better - say around 16 or 17 inches. It would have to be 16:10 ratio, at least.

I have no doubt there will be incredible computers like this in my lifetime - they'll be larger, faster, and far lighter than my current iPad. I'm sure they'll even find a way to make the screen itself an energy conductor - you'll simply stick your phone on the screen (coupled by magnets), and suddenly you'll have full access to the information on your cell phone, including GPS information, and charge the phone at the same time. It will be seamless.

I know this is the future that Steve Jobs wanted, too. As much as I don't agree with the 'walled garden' approach that they take, I understand that it's essential to a future where the PC and phone are essentially one machine that splits apart for two different functions. In a lot of ways we're already there, but in other ways we're very far from where we need to be, I feel.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-17-2013 at 05:34 PM.

I don't even know if that thing in the pic could be called a tablet lol. Ya The Surface Pro is actually up to par in specs with my laptop. Although my laptop only has a first gen i5 and has a dedicated graphics card.

I can't wait to try it out and see how it feels using the pen/stylus with it. I am honestly thinking about getting one at some point. I really like the fact the Pro is a complete tablet but has a full version of windows.

That giant tablet is probably glass, and really heavy! It'll probably take a decade of miniaturization and technological advancement to get the weight down to something one could handle. Actually, it could use a handle.

I wouldn't say that the Surface Pro is at all a bad machine - if you can afford one it may be right for you. I just couldn't see, in my own life, where such a hybrid machine would fit. Not this generation, at least. It all depends on what kind of user you are, really. I like phablets, for instance, but lots of people feel the same way about them as I do about laptabs, or tabtops, or whatever

Which reminds me: I have to warn you not to buy anything that is a first generation device! I've noticed that second gen devices are normally a simple refinement of the first. If the device makes it to the third gen, usually the designers are more confident with the where they need to go with the design, so they start to take more risks, which hopefully pay off. Of course, this is anecdotal.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2013)

I thought about making themes for WindowBlinds and Windows 7, but I'm too poor to afford the software! If I had money I'd be a much better artist, but if I were a much better artist I would have more money. My life is overflowing with such conundrums.

Oh, and you're the winner of the PAGE 200 (or 100, or whatever) Neurotech Contest! I'll PM you the simple details - but if I don't hear back from you I'll have to give it to the next runner up!
    I'm sorry j I'm talking about a Nocturnal iPhone theme

Quote Originally Posted by kennae1911 View Post
    I'm sorry j I'm talking about a Nocturnal iPhone theme
    Oh, I see what you're saying now

Honestly, I doubt I'll release another full theme. They take WAY too much time to make. Hundreds of hours. I'm much more inclined to make small themes now, like for Siri.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-18-2013)

Oh, I see what you're saying now

Honestly, I doubt I'll release another full theme. They take WAY too much time to make. Hundreds of hours. I'm much more inclined to make small themes now, like for Siri.
    Ok cool

Just updated to an ip5 past weekend, i feel so lost without Neurotech :[

Page 100 of 130 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 ... LastLast