+ Reply
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 306

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Nitro_v2 (Themed Additions and Updates)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by medic88 I mean just move the clock and weather higher up like where the stock time would be. Just slide the box that the time is in
...
  1. #201
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    I mean just move the clock and weather higher up like where the stock time would be.
    Just slide the box that the time is in up.
    Would it be possible to get an icon from you?
    Infinity Blade.
    Cheers
    I'd prefer not to as it would take a complete redesign. It's actually easier to change the alert and message background to make it easier to read.

    I'll need a screen shot of the icon

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (01-03-2011)

  3. #202
    Livin the iPhone Life medic88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,259
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 823 Times in 439 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    I'd prefer not to as it would take a complete redesign. It's actually easier to change the alert and message background to make it easier to read.

    I'll need a screen shot of the icon
    No problem. I didn't know if it was a long process or not. No worries mate!
    Here is the icon i would like sir
    1. Infinity Blade
    Last edited by medic88; 05-19-2011 at 05:56 PM.

  4. #203
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    No problem. I didn't know if it was a long process or not. No worries mate!
    Here is the icon i would like sir
    1. Infinity Blade
    Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nitro_v2 (Themed Additions and Updates)-infinity-blade.png  

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (01-03-2011)

  6. #204
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    just a note g10, you should give out the password on ur link e-mail dont put it on the thread

  7. #205
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    just a note g10, you should give out the password on ur link e-mail dont put it on the thread
    Yes I found out the hard way, wont happen again!!!

  8. #206
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default How To?
    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post




    This Theme is a straight Plug and Play, only setting up needed is what folders or icons you wish to show. It has been built on 4.2.1 but is also back compatible
    A Small Donation of $3.00 will get you this Theme.


    & Download Nitro

    The rar needs this password - 01N4876
    Hi,
    Im thrilled with this theme. I have a new ifone 4g with 4.2.1.
    My question is

    1. How to install this theme in my mobile
    2. If want to jailbreak - how to jailbreak 4.2.1

    Note : im having a fresh unlocked (not jailbreaked) mobile.

    regards

  9. #207
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ackid32 View Post
    Hi,
    Im thrilled with this theme. I have a new ifone 4g with 4.2.1.
    My question is

    1. How to install this theme in my mobile
    2. If want to jailbreak - how to jailbreak 4.2.1

    Note : im having a fresh unlocked (not jailbreaked) mobile.

    regards
    I'm new to the iPhone myself.

    1. Installing the Theme is the easy part once you have Jailbreak on. I use iPhone Explorer to get into my phone. You need to put it in Root Drectory/Library/Themes. Then you can select it from Winterboard.

    2.As far as Jailbreak goes it's a little tricky if your on 4.2.1 as I am, Theres plenty of info on the Internet but his one thread to get you started. iPhone 4.2 jailbreak: How to Jailbreak iPhone 4.2 or iPod Touch With RedSn0w on iOS 4.2 - iSmashPhone iPhone Blog

    There is an untehered version but at the moment it's only for mac computers.

  10. #208
    iPhoneaholic 143voltron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    485
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 78 Times in 63 Posts

    Hi G-10
    awesome work with dusk extreme (collabo with Alien)
    is this theme working on 3g ios 4.1?

  11. #209
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    Hi G-10
    awesome work with dusk extreme (collabo with Alien)
    is this theme working on 3g ios 4.1?
    Thanks. Although I built this on 4.2.1 I also did all the files that would be needed for previous versions

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    143voltron (01-04-2011)

  13. #210
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    I'm new to the iPhone myself.

    1. Installing the Theme is the easy part once you have Jailbreak on. I use iPhone Explorer to get into my phone. You need to put it in Root Drectory/Library/Themes. Then you can select it from Winterboard.

    2.As far as Jailbreak goes it's a little tricky if your on 4.2.1 as I am, Theres plenty of info on the Internet but his one thread to get you started. iPhone 4.2 jailbreak: How to Jailbreak iPhone 4.2 or iPod Touch With RedSn0w on iOS 4.2 - iSmashPhone iPhone Blog

    There is an untehered version but at the moment it's only for mac computers.
    Thanks, do u jailbreak ur device?

  14. #211
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ackid32 View Post
    Thanks, do u jailbreak ur device?
    Yes, these Themes are only after you Jailbreak, won't work otherwise.

  15. #212
    Livin the iPhone Life medic88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,259
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 823 Times in 439 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ackid32 View Post
    Thanks, do u jailbreak ur device?
    you have to jailbreak to put themes on. So far it is the only way.

    @ G10

    is there any way of using any wallpaper on the lock screen instead of the default theme one?
    Cheers
    Last edited by medic88; 01-05-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #213
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts

    got the update in my email, thanks a ton G10!

  17. #214
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    410
    Thanks
    645
    Thanked 373 Times in 212 Posts

    thanks for the update G10

  18. #215
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    you have to jailbreak to put themes on. So far it is the only way.

    @ G10

    is there any way of using any wallpaper on the lock screen instead of the default theme one?
    Cheers
    No no not in this one as it's part of the clock but will keep that in mind for future Thmes.

    Quote Originally Posted by testrun505 View Post
    got the update in my email, thanks a ton G10!


    Quote Originally Posted by tw1st3d View Post
    thanks for the update G10


    Major update for Nitro_v2
    Last edited by grzegorz10; 01-05-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (01-05-2011), medic88 (01-05-2011)

  20. #216
    Livin the iPhone Life medic88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,259
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 823 Times in 439 Posts

    Loving the keyboard. Looks sick!

  21. #217
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Loving the keyboard. Looks sick!
    Thanks, lot of work in that one but Happy myself with the end result.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (01-05-2011)

  23. #218
    Livin the iPhone Life medic88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,259
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 823 Times in 439 Posts

    What little graphics have you fixed or added. i haven't noticed yet.

  24. #219
    Theming iPhone grzegorz10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 697 Times in 343 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    What little graphics have you fixed or added. i haven't noticed yet.
    For example, if you double tap the home button and slide bottom from left to right you will see the small player has been skinned as well as it's Icon on the left. Cant remeber the rest but just small tidy ups here and there.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (01-05-2011)

  26. #220
    Livin the iPhone Life medic88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,259
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 823 Times in 439 Posts

    oh ya....look at that! Sweet!
    Thanks

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts