Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 158 of 158

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] Apple Desk

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Maybe, but porting it is not high in my priorities.


    I know alot of us would love having that option. I would need to hone up on my porting skills a little bit, but if you decide to take the leap I would be glad to help.

  2. #142
    First of all this is a great theme. Thanks for sharing SirTimothy. I have everything working great, but my icons on the Dock are too low. The bottom is cut off. If a switch the Summerboard Mode off they appear okay. Do you know what could be causing this? I searched the entire thread and I don't think this was answered. See screen shot.

    http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...0/IMG_0333.png
    Last edited by edawg5150; 03-28-2011 at 06:21 PM.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by edawg5150 View Post
    First of all this is a great theme. Thanks for sharing SirTimothy. I have everything working great, but my icons on the Dock are too low. The bottom is cut off. If a switch the Summerboard Mode off they appear okay. Do you know what could be causing this? I searched the entire thread and I don't think this was answered. See screen shot.

    http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...0/IMG_0333.png
    Three easy/quick things I can think of (not to insult your intelligence):

    1. Do you have a widget running on your springboard? (It would be hidden by the folders large ions).

    2. iShrink. I have seen this cause problems when running on certain themes. If its running, try turning it off.

    3. No dock icon shadows. Another one to try turning off if you have it running.
    Last edited by StogieKing; 03-28-2011 at 06:38 PM.

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by StogieKing View Post
    Three easy/quick things I can think of (not to insult your intelligence):

    1. Do you have a widget running on your springboard? (It would be hidden by the folders large ions).

    2. iShrink. I have seen this cause problems when running on certain themes. If its running, try turning it off.

    3. No dock icon shadows. Another one to try turning off if you have it running.
    Thanks for the reply. I don't have any widgets running and I don't have iShrink intalled. I turned No Dock icon shadows and I still have the same issue.

  5. #145
    It looks like it's not just your dock, but all your rows and the dock are pushed down. I don't know what would be causing it. I thought it was that you had the SpringJump page labels turned on, but I didn't get the same results with mine turned on. If it's from SummerBoard mode being turned on then there may be a conflicting theme that's selected below Apple Desk screwing things up.

  6. #146
    Thanks for the reply. When you say conflicting theme are you referring to a theme in winterboard? Do you know of any programs that conflict with the theme?

  7. #147
    Yeah, if any theme is made for the old SummerBoard mode it may be causing conflicts for some reason. Weather Icon used to cause safe mode constantly but an update fixed that; I don't know of any other conflicting programs.

  8. #148
    Thanks I will mess around with it.

    Has anyone out there ran into the issue that there icons are too low? I have tweaked everything I could think of. With the Apple Desk background on during the setup everything looks good. After I complete the icon placement and activate the theme in WinterBoard the icons drop almost 1/2" . I do have SummerBoard Mode on. See screen shots below.

    http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...0/IMG_0337.png
    http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...0/IMG_0333.png

    Has anyone out there ran into the issue that there icons are too low? I have tweaked everything I could think of. With the Apple Desk background on during the setup everything looks good. After I complete the icon placement and activate the theme in WinterBoard the icons drop almost 1/2" . I do have SummerBoard Mode on. See screen shots below.

    http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...0/IMG_0337.png
    http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...0/IMG_0333.png
    Last edited by edawg5150; 03-30-2011 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #149
    Hello! Very good theme, but the problem with icons so I did not dare. Read the entire forum and tried all that pointed but unfortunately there was only one icon of the three. The camera and maps remained standard. Thanks in advance.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by lunya78 View Post
    Hello! Very good theme, but the problem with icons so I did not dare. Read the entire forum and tried all that pointed but unfortunately there was only one icon of the three. The camera and maps remained standard. Thanks in advance.
    Try this

  11. #151
    Sorry, but the link brings me back to this same page. Elsi can fix the link.

    I beg your pardon! All turned up and running! Many thanks for your help!
    Last edited by lunya78; 04-01-2011 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to lunya78 For This Useful Post:

    SirTimothy1 (04-01-2011)

  13. #152
    Default 3GS+iOS 4.1
    Hi! is there any reason that the background is not changing on my device? I select the apple desk [main] and on of the backgrounds
    Thanks!

  14. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingStar1 View Post
    Hi! is there any reason that the background is not changing on my device? I select the apple desk [main] and on of the backgrounds
    Thanks!
    Did you name the Categories correctly? Is SummerBoard Mode turned on in WinterBoard?

  15. #154
    mmm I am using iOS 4.1 I still need to install the categories?
    and the summerboard is one

  16. #155
    iPhone? More like MyPhone johnr9412's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Looks sweet!!
    my SPOON is too big

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to johnr9412 For This Useful Post:

    SirTimothy1 (04-13-2011)

  18. #156
    What's Jailbreak? Davidb2127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Anyone know why this theme will not install on my 3gs on 4.2.1? It says on Themeit mobile "package will not install because it is trying to overwrite another package with the same name, please uninstall first".

    Then when I go to iFile, in var/mobile/library/themeit, the deb file is there but will not open. I don't know if it's because it's not installed properly or it's because it won't open cause i don't have the correct application to do so. The iFile zip viewer/unpacker will not unload it.

    Anyone know why? This is the first package I've bought from Themeit and not from Cydia. Thx, David

  19. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidb2127 View Post
    Anyone know why this theme will not install on my 3gs on 4.2.1? It says on Themeit mobile "package will not install because it is trying to overwrite another package with the same name, please uninstall first".

    Then when I go to iFile, in var/mobile/library/themeit, the deb file is there but will not open. I don't know if it's because it's not installed properly or it's because it won't open cause i don't have the correct application to do so. The iFile zip viewer/unpacker will not unload it.

    Anyone know why? This is the first package I've bought from Themeit and not from Cydia. Thx, David
    I don't know why this would happen but you can always manually install the theme if all else fails. The link is in the first post.

  20. #158
    SirTimothy...

    Thought of a really good idea but not sure if its possible...

    if possible make a springjump icon out of the Finder icon that takes you right to spotlight search...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •