Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] Apple Desk

Great theme!

Maybe you want to change the topic to [Release] so that people will know a download link is already available?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

simple and effective nice work thank you for sharing

Thanks

You a p i m p sir!

please make it available for 4.0.2 everything works other then @2x.png any help or port thnx

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    please make it available for 4.0.2 everything works other then @2x.png any help or port thnx
    You would need to resize everything to half the original. 4.0.X scales up the images in the Icons folder, so all the per page wallpapers would look terrible on the high resolution display. I would suggest upgrading to 4.1 since it is an unteatherd jailbreak and you gain HD theming, or you could wait until I port this to standard resolution devices.

SEcksy!! so does the folder thats sitting on the desk, actually contain additional apps? Cant really tell from the one photo that has blue on the bottom. iPad next?!?! Ill definately be adding this to my collection of i4 themes, as long as the dependencies dont mess with my other packages!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    You would need to resize everything to half the original. 4.0.X scales up the images in the Icons folder, so all the per page wallpapers would look terrible on the high resolution display. I would suggest upgrading to 4.1 since it is an unteatherd jailbreak and you gain HD theming, or you could wait until I port this to standard resolution devices.
    i want to but i have a uk vodafone iphone 4 and i dnt have the micro sim for activation and i need hacktivation and i cant update to 4.1 anymore cuz apple not signing the ipsw anymore or can i just save shsh on my iphone from 4.0.2 and then upgrade to 4.1 cuz it will automaticaly upgrade ..

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    i want to but i have a uk vodafone iphone 4 and i dnt have the micro sim for activation and i need hacktivation and i cant update to 4.1 anymore cuz apple not signing the ipsw anymore or can i just save shsh on my iphone from 4.0.2 and then upgrade to 4.1 cuz it will automaticaly upgrade ..
    I saved my shsh blobs and shift restore to 4.1 when I upgraded, so I think you can still do it. It's up to you if you want to risk trying it, though. I don't know if 4.2 has a hacktivation yet, so messing up could be really bad.

@Turb02: The folder on the desk is a SpringJump to the page with all the additional apps.

Very cool theme in addition i put the new engraved wood and it looks great! Some screen shots soon

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Damn, this totally slipped my radar.

This theme is freakin' awesome! Love it!
    #eli7e revived me

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

scoum63 (01-13-2011), SirTimothy1 (01-12-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Damn, this totally slipped my radar.

This theme is freakin' awesome! Love it!
    Haha, thanks!

cool! Really unique! Amazing job!

It's still so Betty.

hi! love the theme. however i'm having issues with it.. my lockscreen goes all black whenever i apply this theme :-( iphone 4 on iOS4.1 here.

Man, this theme is so nice. I assume it wont work on a 3GS running 4.2.1? My wife has one and loves this theme.

Looks nice Nice concept!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to goneglocking For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (01-20-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Y2HBK View Post
    Man, this theme is so nice. I assume it wont work on a 3GS running 4.2.1? My wife has one and loves this theme.
    It is only HD at the moment, I'll work on scaling the graphics down for all devices, though.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Y2HBK (01-20-2011)

That would be wonderful. My wife would probably have your baby if you did that.

Such an awesome theme!!! Would love to see some widgets on it. Wishful thinking but something like animated weather thing going on in the iPad screen with clouds, or one of those USB slideshow picture frames, or even an animated trail of ants....sorry, I don't even know if those are possible....just my mind going wild

##EDIT##
    Ok, after some searching, apparently a slideshow and weather widget is possible, as seen in the Quick Silver theme. Now to integrate those to work on this theme....that's way over my head....I don't suppose....well....would someone be willing to make those?
    Last edited by gankoba; 01-20-2011 at 07:50 AM.

I resized all the images so it should work on lower resolution devices. Here is the link.

Could you tell me if there are any problems, I haven't tested it on an older device.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Y2HBK (01-20-2011)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast