Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69777879
Results 1,561 to 1,571 of 1571

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Project9 by Blue

first off i would just like to say AWESOME theme :P

anyway i have two questions blue
    1) how can i get rid of the lockscreen wallpaper so that i can use my own picture?
    2) how does the weather work for the NAV theme? im not sure mine is set up right because my tempatures are a little messed up

oh and why does it say JUNI its JUNE?

You just can't do anything ordinary can you :P again an amazing theme!

Hey Blue,

how can I "turn off" the small Appnames under the icons??? I cant find anything in this forum.... Thx!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0607.png  

brilliant theme
    please add some mods and slideshow

Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    request for backboard theme preview icon dimension 100x100 .png tks
    If I had this icon, where do I have to put it?
    iPhone 4 32GB (iOS 4.2.1 JB) | iPhone 3GS 32GB (iOS 4.01 JB) | iPod touch 4G 8GB (iOS 4.2.1)

I love this theme. I have a problem with the icons being a little high. Is there somewhere I can change their position?

love this theme!!! but no matter what I do my location etc will not show up in the weather widget.. i either new york or n/a

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scottfree67 For This Useful Post:

saw02 (09-08-2011)

Hi Blue and everyone!I just known about theme project 9 and really love it. My iphone 4 running ios 5.0.1 now, I just downloaded P9 from Cydia v2.2. The first time i set up, icons showed like theme P9. But after i restarted the phone, icons havent changed and like original. I tried to install few time but cant success. I also cant see P9widget.theme on winterboard.
    can u help me resolve these problems and let's me know this theme can be run on ios 5.0.1 now?
    Thanks so much and looking to hear from u

Default iOS 5 Update?
    Blue this is still one of the cleanest themes out there. Any plan on updating this for ios5?

Quote Originally Posted by evoRC View Post
    Blue this is still one of the cleanest themes out there. Any plan on updating this for ios5?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by evorc View Post
    blue this is still one of the cleanest themes out there. Any plan on updating this for ios5?
    +1 xd

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69777879