+ Reply
Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1572

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Project9 by Blue

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Request icon : Cydia App : sbschedule thank you
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Request icon :

Cydia App : sbschedule

thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Docked Txt Icon reflection
    Blue,
    How do you get the txt icons to reflect in the dock? mine is not working if it is default.

Thanks

Well after my little issue the other day after doing a hard reboot I cn't get the weather widget to work anymore. It's there and shows everything except for the weather type (just says unknown) and has the blue box with the ? where the weather pic (sun, cloud etc) would be. I was using the animated weather but it was just showing as a white box. I deleted the widgets and animated weather folders from the phone and copied them over from the pc again, changing the required details for my location, resprung but no change. Obviously the hard reset has messed something up, not sure what though. Everything else about the theme is fine.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,915 Times in 3,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acandelaria View Post
    Blue,
    How do you get the txt icons to reflect in the dock? mine is not working if it is default.
    The text icons have no reflection by default. For this reason i removed the default iOS reflection.

Open P9.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and remove this blank graphic: "[email protected]" and respring.
    This should give you back the stock iOS reflection, but iŽm not sure how it looks as the dock-bar is designed for non-reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by Waughy View Post
    Well after my little issue the other day after doing a hard reboot I cn't get the weather widget to work anymore. It's there and shows everything except for the weather type (just says unknown) and has the blue box with the ? where the weather pic (sun, cloud etc) would be. I was using the animated weather but it was just showing as a white box. I deleted the widgets and animated weather folders from the phone and copied them over from the pc again, changing the required details for my location, resprung but no change. Obviously the hard reset has messed something up, not sure what though. Everything else about the theme is fine.
    I can answer your issue on generally. So the question mark means that the html code is linked to a folder/path of the theme and searches there for the e. g. weather graphics but they are not there. This can only happen if
    1. the link at the code is basicly wrong (it is not )
    2. you stored this graphics somewhere else or
    3. removed it or
    4. corrupted the some code.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-21-2011 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Waughy (01-21-2011)

Thanks

Thanks Blue. I'll keep looking at things and see what I can find. Until I did the hard reset it was working fine. So far everything seems to be as it should. I deleted folders from the phone as I thought they may have been corrupted, and replaced them with those from the download, putting them exactly where I had deleted from.

EDIT:
    All sorted. Deleted P9, Widget and animated weather folders and copied them across again. Resprung and all good with New York weather. Edited the 2 files with my location code and now it's good. I'm guessing there must have been a corrupt file in the main P9 theme folder as it was the only one I hadn't replaced in earlier fault finding.
    Saved me arestore anyway, phew.
    Last edited by Waughy; 01-21-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks

somewhere at this procedure something went wrong.

EDIT: good to hear .
    Last edited by Blue; 01-22-2011 at 03:26 AM.

Thanks

Playing up again. Guess it's a problem getting info from the weather server. I bit the bullet and purchased the theme again through cydia this time. Upon reboot it was fine again with the default location, New York. Set my location and no good on respring or reboot. My location code is ASXX0083. I'll just keep an eye on it and see if it comes good on it's own.

Thanks

If you purchased a theme before you don't have to pay again.
    You must write in the code to the weather HTML file. Use iFile or on a PC "Editor" I'll test your location This can also be a yahoo server problem or your weather station delivers no data.

EDIT1: So okay, i just tested your location (with my latest theme). It seems yahoo has only temperature but no conditions for Newcastle. So no icons will be displayed.

EDIT2: Yes so it is, i was just looking on the yahoo weather webside, they have (currently not generally it seems) no weather conditions for you . So if your theme widget shows a temperature it is working fine :

Last edited by Blue; 01-22-2011 at 03:50 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-23-2011), Waughy (01-22-2011)

Thanks

No worries Blue. I didn't mind spending a couple of extra bucks too, the support here has been worth it. I've triple checked and the code has been written to the weather HTML correctly. So the problem isn't my phone or software in any way, cool. Just a pain as I was using the animated weather but it just puts up a big white box. The new theme is looking nice there too.

Thanks

Looks like this, not pretty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Project9 by Blue-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

So the animated weather was developed by wyandwarrior and modded Ian Nicoll. There are two treads here (e. g. Uniaw from IAN). Try this one, it's improved and shouldn't display a white background anymore.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-23-2011), Waughy (01-22-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts

this topic does it in a normal appearance (not iNav) for older devices?

Thanks

I'll check it out. It's working again this morning, yahoo says mostly sunny, it's going to be hot again (low 30's), the widget says fair. But it's working, I'll live with it.

Thanks

so okay.
    The "fair" text comes directly from the yahoo servers. But the widget is set to update only every 35 minutes, so the webside can say something different than the widget.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    this topic does it in a normal appearance (not iNav) for older devices?
    This is the iphone4 section youŽre posting here. Both normal and NAV mod only work on HighRes devices.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-22-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Waughy (01-22-2011)

Thanks

Playing with UniAW now, liking it with this theme. I'm happy with things as they are, really enjoying your work Blue.

Thanks

@Blue, now that there is a per page widget & wallpaper tweak, can you maybe do an update to this theme where the widget only appears in page one? That would be so cool! I hate using categories and would love to use springjumps but i dont want the widget on every page.

Thanks

1. So it is possible as you can see on my "spotZ" project, but i must rebuild the theme for this, a simple addon would not work. And i donŽt know if everyone wants this ?
    2. Per-page html is still beta and not even released on Cydia, so all my cydia-only and iThemeSky and iTheme it - customers could not install it at all.

IŽll take a look what has to be changed exactly for this Theme. And then decide what to do, maybe i make a special version for modmyi users. I keep an eye on that request
    Last edited by Blue; 01-23-2011 at 03:10 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (01-23-2011), Junior_G (01-23-2011), Waughy (01-30-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    This is the iphone4 section youŽre posting here. Both normal and NAV mod only work on HighRes devices.
    bro, after 6000 posts in that part of the forum I'm terribly surprised by the remark that I do with the statement that is located in section IP4. My question was whether this theme will run on devices other than IP4, but once you helped me realize that I'm wrong section I think my question superfluous. thanks for the attitude still

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do I get rid of the clock hours and ampm on the weather widget?

Thanks

Sounds good, thanx blue