Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Project9 by Blueis a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
Thanks for the coloured sms bubbles. Just a quick question - how do I make the weather/clock widget on the lockscreen turn blue with the blue colour mod? The home...
01-07-2011, 05:44 PM #1201
Thanks for the coloured sms bubbles. Just a quick question - how do I make the weather/clock widget on the lockscreen turn blue with the blue colour mod? The home screen widget is blue, but the lockscreen remains orange.
01-07-2011, 06:30 PM #1202
See post one please
01-07-2011, 06:33 PM #1203
salut ! bravo pour ton adaptation.
j'ai un souci avec les icones pour les applis ayant des accents ( téléphone, météo, réglages). les icones du theme ne se substituent pas aux icones par défaut, et je ne peux pas renommer les fichiers avec des accents (pb du système de fichier iOS ?)
aurais-tu une idée ?
01-07-2011, 06:35 PM #1204
English only please.
01-07-2011, 07:03 PM #1205
i found a funny glitch!!
on the lockscreen if you tap and drag with 2 fingers simultaneously itll move the widget (time weather etc) around!~ 240VOLTS ~
01-07-2011, 08:32 PM #1206
I thought I saw somewhere in here that the icon shadow did not work if I had infiniboard but cannot find it now. I do not have the shadow behind my icons and want the shadows. Thanks in advance!!!Persistence Is Key
01-07-2011, 11:56 PM #1207
The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:
01-07-2011, 11:59 PM #1208
The Following User Says Thank You to 240v For This Useful Post:
01-08-2011, 01:46 AM #1209
springjumps icon request:
tnx (i saw Navi in your addons but Maps should be better)
01-08-2011, 01:59 AM #1210
01-08-2011, 03:04 AM #1211
I will send version 2.2 to donators, iThemeSky and Cydia today.
Read this please:
- Because of the extrordinary theme size of 200 MB i removed most LoadingScreens and Extras, they are all avaiable for free at my Thread and come as add-ons to Cydia. So the theme has only 51MB now but fully works.
- new: LockInfo themed
- Fixed and added a new Maps icon and LoadingScreen for NAV and Normal version
- Fixed the blank Facebook icon for normal mod
- Fixed the "Fair at Day" weather icon
NOTE: If you don´t want to update your complete theme:
1. Replace the weather icons (Folder "tango") from this version with your version
2. copy the new bundle folder com.ashman.LockInfo to your bundles folder
3. The new small Maps icon is at folder Extras/More Icons
4. The new large NAV Maps icon is at Folder P9 NAV Mod.theme/Icons
5. Make sure you have blank Facebook.png and a themed [email protected] icon at P9.theme/Icons
Last edited by Blue; 01-08-2011 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
01-08-2011, 04:35 AM #1212
[QUOTE=Bluemetal;5703165]1. bite is themed, download addon1 please (or "com.bite"), in this case the bundle folder includes LoadingScreen, icon plus app graphics
2. To be true i have a problem with one or two buttons i couldn´t find at the OS, but safari buttons should work completly. Any screenshot ?QUOTE)
1. Sorry, I was referring to the ui of biteSMS. 2nd look, it looks like it be themed. Thanks.
2. Basically it the normal default safari icons. Forward, backward, bookmarks, add icons. They are not themed.
No issue, still a v nice theme especially I like the reflection icons the most.
01-08-2011, 04:43 AM #1213
Yes, you´re right this are the "normal" buttons, i think about theming it
Version 2.2 is sent to Donators, iThemeSky and Cydia.
I have no influence on how fast this shops update, usually within 48 hours.
01-08-2011, 10:57 AM #1214
I have to restore my phone and wanna backup the layout i made using backboard! Is there a way to back that layout and use it after i restore my phone?
01-08-2011, 11:06 AM #1215
01-08-2011, 11:14 AM #1216
01-08-2011, 11:18 AM #1217
Thanks i´ve also sent addon2 to Cydia yesterday. Addon1 is allready avaiable at Cydia if anyone doesn´t know.
And by the way : I´m working on more UI graphics for the color mods.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
01-08-2011, 11:31 AM #1218
01-08-2011, 11:49 AM #1219
01-08-2011, 11:52 AM #1220