Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Project9 by Blue

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,259 Times in 3,566 Posts

So good and bad news for the Cydia Release:

"Your newest paid theme, Project9, has been approved and is ready to be posted but we have a problem. 175 mb is way to big for a theme to be, somehow you need to drop the theme size down by at least half. The theme should not need to be over 50 MB really, and even that is a big theme."

I have stripped this theme now 1 1/2 hours, removed german mod, PSDs, iPod Graphics, all Loadingscreens that are not stock apple apps and much more and the theme is now 112 MB. I can provide all of this at post one for you.

So hopefully ModMyi accepts itīs own Theme of the Week now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-03-2011)

Blue, you are not lucky... So much work for you! Thanks for everything

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-03-2011)

new issue:

i noticed the weather, date, and time is updated in the background.

For my purposes of editing the theme to my liking, is it possible to remove those? I would love to bring the spring jumps to the top, as the dock blocks the clicking of the the apps it normally covers.

Thanks

So okay modmyi was still no amused about 112 MB LOL

I managed to shrink this theme to 53 MB now LOL

This means i removed what causes this large size: nearly all LoadingScreens, they will be avaiable at Page one then and maybe later with free Cydia addons.

Quote Originally Posted by hawtie View Post
    new issue:
    i noticed the weather, date, and time is updated in the background.
    For my purposes of editing the theme to my liking, is it possible to remove those? I would love to bring the spring jumps to the top, as the dock blocks the clicking of the the apps it normally covers.
    1. What is the issue if a widget updates ? It would be a bug if not
    2. You can place your icons one row higher for the NAV mod if you want or use iconoclasm with a 4x5 layout.
    Springjumps to the top is for advantage users only, because if you just place them there they all scroll away. You must work with springjump-duplicates, that you place on every page you use.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-03-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-03-2011)

If you notice, in your screenshot, the infiniboard has caused big safari icon to block the time (due to vertical scrolling of infiniboard). I do know how to duplicate the spring jumps, so the top bar would be ideal. I just need help removing the widgets at this time.

2. I know im being picky and all, say I don't like the the orange brightness bar or the new wifi symbol (the bubble), how would I remove that? Simply delete the image?
    Last edited by hawtie; 01-03-2011 at 07:27 PM.

@ulysselviet or anyone who can help. Ok so i resized the mario icon already and i placed it as far left as it can go but it still wont cover a little part from the widget. What can i do? And iam not done with it yet so thats why it looks like crap! haha but before fixing it, i want to get the correct placement

EDIT: Nevrmind i think i got it
    Last edited by Junior_G; 01-03-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hawtie View Post
    If you notice, in your screenshot, the infiniboard has caused big safari icon to block the time (due to vertical scrolling of infiniboard). I do know how to duplicate the spring jumps, so the top bar would be ideal. I just need help removing the widgets at this time.

2. I know im being picky and all, say I don't like the the orange brightness bar or the new wifi symbol (the bubble), how would I remove that? Simply delete the image?
    1. The hidden clock is wanted and placed there as itīs thought for the Lockscreen and you donīt need two clocks among each other on your homescreen, but need one for the Lockscreen.
    Before you ask: It is wanted that the Weather is hidden partly to have a better 3D effect for the NAV Icons. Everything you see on this theme is reasoned
    2. Unfortunalty itīs impossible for me to make "private" mods for thousands of users. If i find the time i can only show you the right way how to do it.
    3. Yes, open the folder "com.apple.springboard" of this theme and delete all orange wifi bars or whatever you donīt like.

So, iīve been working 6 hours now, itīs 4 oīclock in the morning here and iīve rewritten, repacked, downsized, tested and uploaded the theme to Modmyi again (52 MB) . All Addons are repacked, uploaded and avaiable separatly at post one now.

Everything else tomorrow

USERS that donate now get this version 2.1, itīs the same that all Donators have but without most Loadingscreens and other features. You can add what you need (from post one) and save space on your iphone

iTHEMESky has updated to
    Version 2.0 (!)
    Last edited by Blue; 01-03-2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (01-03-2011), lao3hero (01-03-2011)

Once this is available in Cydia, do all donators have to repay? I like to get themes off Cydia so I can check for updates automatically. If I have to redonate another $2.50 I wouldn't mind considering how much work you've done and love this theme!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    1. The hidden clock is wanted and placed there as itīs thought for the Lockscreen and you donīt need two clocks among each other on your homescreen, but need one for the Lockscreen.
    Before you ask: It is wanted that the Weather is hidden partly to have a better 3D effect for the NAV Icons. Everything you see on this theme is reasoned
    2. Unfortunalty itīs impossible for me to make "private" mods for thousands of users. If i find the time i can only show you the right way how to do it.
    3. Yes, open the folder "com.apple.springboard" of this theme and delete all orange wifi bars or whatever you donīt like.

So, iīve been working 6 hours now, itīs 4 oīclock in the morning here and iīve rewritten, repacked, downsized, tested and uploaded the theme to Modmyi again (52 MB) . All Addons are repacked, uploaded and avaiable separatly at post one now.

Everything else tomorrow

USERS that donate now get this version 2.1, itīs the same that all Donators have but without most Loadingscreens and other features. You can add what you need (from post one) and save space on your iphone

iTHEMESky has updated to
    Version 2.0 (!)
    thx blue

hi all! i was wonder if someone could create a big NAV icon for my APPS page? maybe use the cydia icon for the NAV icon?

See below, thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  

"The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Thanks

thx!!
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

Heyy Blue any idea for the weird "A" in next to weather?

iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    few changes... 2 pages left to do... and my dear Nikon D90 with his so amazing Nikkor 50mm f/1.4
    Just one question, I've googled for "Springjumps Mod" and I got a thread in modmyi.
    I've did what the thread said and nothing =\
    Just some icons that when I open them they open like a normal app and nothing happen..
    I've tried to copy the original springjumps from my app folder and changing the info.plist but I don get any new icon on the springboard after respring.

It can't be because of the ios4 cuz you run on ios4 and you got it to work :-O

Please help me, I'm hopeless xD

Edit:
    Just read again the post where you say you were cheating and the icons are the same pic as the NAV icon..
    Stupid me >.<
    ANY WAY, can you still try to help me?
    Last edited by LooLzzz; 01-03-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackmajik2k9 View Post
    Once this is available in Cydia, do all donators have to repay? I like to get themes off Cydia so I can check for updates automatically. If I have to redonate another $2.50 I wouldn't mind considering how much work you've done and love this theme!
    When you donate you get updates only (but first) from me and when your purchase a theme at Cydia or iThemeSky youīll get it from there. So you must decide first what you prefer. Sorry, but technical we canīt transfer donators to CydiaStore.

Cydia/APPS NAV icon:

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Heyy Blue any idea for the weird "A" in next to weather?
    Can you please send me the "Weather.html" you just use to [email protected]
    Last edited by Blue; 01-04-2011 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Spiru (01-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So okay modmyi was still no amused about 112 MB LOL

I managed to shrink this theme to 53 MB now LOL

This means i removed what causes this large size: nearly all LoadingScreens, they will be avaiable at Page one then and maybe later with free Cydia addons.
    Blue, hate to see the LSs get dropped. Can't you just add them as a separate install on Cydia? The NAV and color MODs could be also. The screens are to good to cheat the public on This way everyone gets your AWESOME work and Cydia isn't complaining about the size

I just hate to see your work get the shaft

@LooLzzz :
    Here's the way to create multiple Springjumps...
    - activate in SpringJumps as much icons you want.
    - go to Var>Stash>Applications, transfer on your computer the shortcuts. They are numbered from _shortcut_0.app to _shortcut_8(or less).app
    - Take the first one, duplicate it.
    - Rename it from _shortcut_0.app to _shortcut0_0.app
    - open the _shortcut0_0.app; you'll find in here an icon.png and an info.plist.
    - open the info.plist.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    	<string>jp.ashikase.springjumps.0</string>
    	<key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    	<string>Page 0</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    - Here's what u can find there.
    - Now change the CFBundleIdentifier from jp.ashikase.springjumps.0 to jp.ashikase.springjumps.0_0 Save the info.plist.
    You now have a duplicate shortcut for Page 0. Repeat the duplicating and info.plist-editing steps as many times you want shortcuts for this page.
    - And so you have to do for each pages

Now, another part. As seen below, you changed the BundleIdentifier for each shortcut, making it unique. So you can create individual icons for each.
    In my theme, it's a transparent image but it can be a tab for example.
    Just have to name your image jp.ashikase.springjumps.0.png, jp.ashikase.springjumps.0_0.png, jp.ashikase.springjumps.0_1.png etc. and place it in folder Icons of your theme.
    A little bit of brainstorming to get the "thing" but you'll be great
    Last edited by ulysseleviet; 01-04-2011 at 06:51 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-04-2011), LooLzzz (01-04-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Blue, hate to see the LSs get dropped. Can't you just add them as a separate install on Cydia? The NAV and color MODs could be also. The screens are to good to cheat the public on This way everyone gets your AWESOME work and Cydia isn't complaining about the size
    I just hate to see your work get the shaft
    8 Loadingscreens (Safari, Photos, Camera etc.) are still included, donīt tell that the ModMyI guys LOL

Cydia Addons are allready at work

I see it positive in the meantime, the theme is smaller, you donīt have things you donīt want or need on your device and i can easier update parts of the theme now.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-04-2011 at 07:33 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (01-04-2011), ulysseleviet (01-04-2011)

Thanks

so are this is another update

So...
    Changes again... hope the only ones for today, gotta work
    But... something's wrong with my left tabs, don't you think? this horizontal symmetry thing is not that good

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (01-04-2011)

Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast