Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Project9 by Blue

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Okay... I'm totally going insane with this iNav thing... I on ly had time to see the theme but installing it was not possible. So I went to bed with so many ideas in my head... and I just dreamed about that! So i woke up, it's nearly 6AM here (awaken since 4), and I changed soooo much things! Going crazy in my head with this damn layout for iconoclasm! And you do not wanna hear about the way to setup this mess.
    You'll understand :
    Screenies...

Now, the explanations...
    All the tabs on the right are active. Springjumps.
    Ans as seen on the second image, it's like in a book : first pages are on the left and they are active too...

Well well well... I've not finished yet (only 2 pages dones) but the hardest part is ok.
    I'm so sorry Blue to change your themes that way as soon as you send it to me but... it wouldn't be mine if I didn't
    Now, time to sleep... happy I am

PS : also have weather icon but apparently there's an update actually
    Lol ! and i thought i was the only one crazy enough to wake up this early....

I still have some more icons and "iNav"s to make, and put together.
    Just a question, are the text icons on the right springjump icons ?
    (btw i also removed the text part of the iNav icons)

Time to go to work...

They don't really... I cheated once again...
    The big navIcon is made with the tabs, on 640x960.
    Then I created a layout for iconoclasm where there are places for : the big Icon at top, more small icons down and finally 7 icons on left and right.
    Now you have To place your duplicate springjumps icons which are in fact transparent icons where the tabs are and blanks where there's nothing...
    Got it?
    Edit: so I answered your question. These are springjumps icons

@ulysseleviet, so i got this 30 day trial of photoshop and got to make my tabs the 3rd row tab worked perfect but the 4th row shows a line on top of the icon. Have any idea why? when u had made me a tab for the 4th row it worked perfect! and it had no line like the one i made
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by Junior_G; 01-03-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Hey Blue i downloaded the template you provided us with that had the different color of tabs but those dont have the 3rd and 4th row option, can you plz include that?

Ogm4: first of all, maybe you can try To learn all these graphic things on "the gimp" which is a freeware and works as well as toshop. Maybe you'll need To search a bit more to find out Some tools but it's gonna be ok.
    Now, for your first problem : select the layer of the 4th row and move it up only once with up-arrow of your keyboard. Be sure that you selected moving tool too... Sorry if it's not very clear, I'm Still only french hehe.
    Last thing: open my template and the color-mods one. Right clic on the 3rd&4th row layers and duplicate them in your second template. Finally place them down the others layer...
    Hey! You're learning a bit of photoshop! Soon it's gonna be like a drug...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Junior_G (01-03-2011)

^^thanx man ur instructions are very clear...i was about to go to sleep but will try all that right now! Haha thanx again!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,263 Times in 3,348 Posts

Okay...
    I'm so sorry Blue to change your themes that way as soon as you send it to me but... it wouldn't be mine if I didn't
    Now, time to sleep... happy I am
    PS : also have weather icon but apparently there's an update actually
    So this is a theming and modding webside, and if you have the skills and are willing to answer all questions about your mods () feel free to mod this theme and make it more individual, it´s yours now

@Spacly Sprockets:
    1. Install the app Springjumps from Cydia, start it and enable all the Springjumps you want like shown at the attachment at post one.
    2. Springjumps are icons, when you press them you "jump" to the page of your homescreen you want without sliding all pages
    3. This springjumps icons are made in textstyle for my theme and must be placed at the Homescreen dock (see attachment screenshots in post one)

@ALL:
    FOR the NAV Version: There is another little "bug" for Facebook, please delete the blank "Facebook.png" at the icons folder of the NAV Mod.

You can find a large NAV Icon for "Facebook/SOCIAL" at P9.theme/Extras/More P9 NAV Icons. Copy it twice to the Icons folder of P9 NAV Mod. theme (one without the "@2x").

Why i did not make this by default: Most users don´t want all 8 springjumps, like the "social" one, but would o have this huge icon at there homescreen too.

I can also not make a "Favs" or "Apps" - NAV Icon because this is so indivudal that you must request this NAV icons here (I´m still wondering what "apps" users sort to a "apps"-page ???????)
    Last edited by Blue; 01-03-2011 at 03:35 AM.

Mission accomplished! Got what i wanted thanx ulysseleviet

Loving this theme, especially the NAV version, however I have removed the weathrr widget from the background as I like a blank background when scrolling my icons, any chance of getting a background without the 'cutouts' for the widget? i mean just a blank version.
    Many Thanks

"The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb quick question
    hey blue just a question i was reading about version 2 of your awesome theme and you said to enable p9.theme and p9 inav.theme does that mean that the inav is a seperate mod because then you should have a seperate inav mod download for those people who downloaded v1.1 but dont wanna download another 170mb just to get an extra mod. unless theres new stuff in the main theme :>

@240v: let me answer your question, blue always adds new icons and minor changes in his updates... That's why it's easier for him and for us to get the total update. Unless if you prefer searching again and again in this thread the icons/loading screens/mods Ur looking for
    Edit : doing well with my stuff... 3 pages left

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-03-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 240v View Post
    hey blue just a question i was reading about version 2 of your awesome theme and you said to enable p9.theme and p9 inav.theme does that mean that the inav is a seperate mod because then you should have a seperate inav mod download for those people who downloaded v1.1 but dont wanna download another 170mb just to get an extra mod. unless theres new stuff in the main theme :>
    It is a separate mod. But to work and be switchable at winterboard the folder structure of the complete theme had to be changed And I also made various optimizations to the main theme. As said you must update the complete theme. For further updates i'll give you informations to avoid that but this is a major update so for example the normal Widget is separated now from the main theme.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-03-2011 at 05:33 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

240v (01-03-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

They don't really... I cheated once again...
    The big navIcon is made with the tabs, on 640x960.
    Then I created a layout for iconoclasm where there are places for : the big Icon at top, more small icons down and finally 7 icons on left and right.
    Now you have To place your duplicate springjumps icons which are in fact transparent icons where the tabs are and blanks where there's nothing...
    Got it?
    Edit: so I answered your question. These are springjumps icons
    Cheater :P
    How do I duplicate the springjump icons?

Default Nav Mod
    I just purchased the theme from iThemeSky, and there is no P9 Nav Mod theme included. Where do I get it?

Thanks

See post one please, you´ll get a free update from iThemeSky. I have no influence on how fast they release it.

PROJECT9 will be released hopefully TODAY/TOMORROW at CYDIASTORE
    I can see it on my account now but got no email, so PLEASE don´t kill me if not !

NOTE: This will be version 1.1, a update to 2.0 can be avaiable at CydiaStore within 24 hours !
    Last edited by Blue; 01-03-2011 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

As Apps needs a custom iNav icon and there are none so far, could I request one for google earth? seems generic enough to work.

Thanks

Google earth for what springjump ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Thanks

How can I change the pages that the screenjump icons are assigned to? For instance, I have Lockinfo, so I want the HOME jump to go to page 2 (or 1 if the numbering begins at 0) instead of the page with the Lockinfo.

iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Have any1 got this working on ios4?
    Just tried it and it doesn't work
    SpringJumps Mod

Thanks

You can find the original springjumps on your device at var/stash/Applications and must rewrite the info.plist file.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

pandemama (01-03-2011)

Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 ... LastLast