Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1572

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Project9 by Blue

  1. #821
    are you done with the V2 Inav version?

  2. #822
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,423
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 12,267 Times in 3,350 Posts

    Yes, but i donīt tell it anyone

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    jtskinz (01-01-2011)

  4. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevangel View Post
    JT, could you make icons and loading screens for NES A.D.X + and GENESIS A.D.X +?

    Thanks for the other ones, they're freakin sweet!
    Will do, tomorrow

  5. #824
    Default Congrats!!
    Congrats Blue for Theme of the Week!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -project9.jpg  

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

    Blue (01-02-2011)

  7. #825
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 578 Times in 343 Posts

    ^^ Yes very well deserved, everyone should try this awesome theme out on there iDevice.

  8. #826
    Few loading screen requests

    -Chase
    -FOX Sports
    -Dictionary
    -Downloads Lite
    -Flashlight
    -Springjumps
    -Fandango
    -Rename
    -Reminer
    -360

  9. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    ^^ Yes very well deserved, everyone should try this awesome theme out on there iDevice.
    +1

  10. #828
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Congratz Blue on the Theme of the Week...!!!
    This theme is just awesome

  11. #829
    Congratulations Blue, keep up the great work!

  12. #830
    congrats m8

  13. #831
    Hey I just got this theme and installed it on my iPhone but all I get is an iPhone 4 wallpaper. Is it not compatible with iPhone 3GS?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: Okay I forgot to activate the main theme LOL. Well the icons are huge so i'm assuming they are for the iPhone 4 res? Is there a 3GS version coming out?

    Thanks!
    Last edited by ManiSingh; 01-01-2011 at 08:06 PM.

  14. #832
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Congrats on the Theme of the Week!

  15. #833
    Hi,

    I've jus downloaded this theme and am very impressed. One small issue I have is that the labels on the "tab" icons that sit on the side of the page are showing as per the attached image. I can turn off all the labels in winterboard, but would like to show all labels except for these tabbed ones. Any suggestions as to how to get rid of these labels. I notice that the screenshots on the front page don't show these labels.

    Thanks for any help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  16. #834
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbkiwi View Post
    Hi,

    I've jus downloaded this theme and am very impressed. One small issue I have is that the labels on the "tab" icons that sit on the side of the page are showing as per the attached image. I can turn off all the labels in winterboard, but would like to show all labels except for these tabbed ones. Any suggestions as to how to get rid of these labels. I notice that the screenshots on the front page don't show these labels.

    Thanks for any help.
    This is how i did it.

    1.Download Rename 2 and the source for that is cy.sosiphone.com
    2.Save the cydia and itunes icon tab into your desktop
    3.Open Rename 2 and click on the cydia app
    4.Rename cydia with only one space
    5.SSH into your phone and open the P9 theme
    6.Once in P9 theme go to icons folder
    7.Now drag the cydia tab icon that you had saved in your desktop into the icons folder BUT rename the icon to (space).png and (space)@2x.png
    8. Respring and should be done
    9.Do the same with itunes icon tab but instead of one space, do two spaces

    Hope i helped!

  17. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    This is how i did it.

    1.Download Rename 2 and the source for that is cy.sosiphone.com
    2.Save the cydia and itunes icon tab into your desktop
    3.Open Rename 2 and click on the cydia app
    4.Rename cydia with only one space
    5.SSH into your phone and open the P9 theme
    6.Once in P9 theme go to icons folder
    7.Now drag the cydia tab icon that you had saved in your desktop into the icons folder BUT rename the icon to (space).png and (space)@2x.png
    8. Respring and should be done
    9.Do the same with itunes icon tab but instead of one space, do two spaces

    Hope i helped!
    Thanks for your reply, but this seems to be a bit of a kludge. Has anyone got another method? I'll use this if this is the only way.

    Cheers

    Matt

  18. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    This is how i did it.

    1.Download Rename 2 and the source for that is cy.sosiphone.com
    2.Save the cydia and itunes icon tab into your desktop
    3.Open Rename 2 and click on the cydia app
    4.Rename cydia with only one space
    5.SSH into your phone and open the P9 theme
    6.Once in P9 theme go to icons folder
    7.Now drag the cydia tab icon that you had saved in your desktop into the icons folder BUT rename the icon to (space).png and (space)@2x.png
    8. Respring and should be done
    9.Do the same with itunes icon tab but instead of one space, do two spaces

    Hope i helped!
    Thought I had tried this before, using iFile and was unable to name the icons [space].png. Forced me to use a character. Maybe iFile was the culprit

  19. #837
    ^^ maybe! worked perfect for me but didnt use ifile

  20. #838
    yo blue, just wanted to tell u i am a major fan of your stuff, esp this theme. i really want to throw it on my phone the only thing thats been holding me back is the fact that i am lazy and i use 3-5 themes and constantly change them but they all are standard sb themes so my setup can stay the same on all. If i was ever going to have just one theme, this is what i would be looking for, what i would make myself, if i could.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vansmack For This Useful Post:

    Blue (01-02-2011)

  22. #839
    Vansmack, use Backboard. Set it up then you can switch between themes and sb layouts. Suggestion...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    Vansmack (01-02-2011)

  24. #840
    i hear ya, and like and use backboard but still have to have more installed for this then i want, i am leaning toward it though, lazy.

    remind me in backboard will it turn off springjumps and sj icons and then back on between seperate themes?
    Last edited by Vansmack; 01-02-2011 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •