Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Project9 by Blue

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Here's what I mean. The photos folder doesn't have a background. The 2 folders do have backgrounds. Personally i don't like the look of it, and I'd rather not disband the folders as my games page has about 70 odd apps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks JT. I feel bad for asking... but I only need two more icons/loading screens and my whole phone will be themed. Could you do two more?

Bank of America
    Ringtone Designer

Thanks. I appreciate all your guys' work. This theme is freakin amazing!

can someone make icons and loading screens

Fontswap
    Bitesms

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Copy the Folders to Library/Themes/P9.theme/Bundels/...
    Icons and LoadingScreens are included in each Folder ! Don't copy the icons anywhere else.
    Ok so Do I save both PNG files to that location? or just the icons? Do I change the default@ files name to the name of the app that its for or leave it at defualt?

Sorry im pretty n00b to this stuff
    Last edited by x_IMMORTAL_x; 12-22-2010 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,293 Times in 3,579 Posts

1. To users with Fair icon problems: Please make a screenshot, i corrected "Fair at night" but need to know what icon is wrong (fair at daytime ?).
    You can of course use any other weather icon set, simply copy it into the tango-folder.
    The weather icons for P9 are completly made by me, not the usual sets. I tested different sets, but this looks best for P9 (A question of personal taste )

Quote Originally Posted by Waughy View Post
    Here's what I mean. The photos folder doesn't have a background. The 2 folders do have backgrounds. Personally i don't like the look of it, and I'd rather not disband the folders as my games page has about 70 odd apps.
    Your folder backgrounds overlap, this is strange as this is how it looks on my iphone:

If you dont want a background for folders use this blank graphics and copy them to com.apple.springboard (works on ios 4.1 and 4.2.1):

3. Icon/Loading-Screens: I added this to the FAQ now:

Where must i place your add-on set ?
    Simply choose one (or all) folder and copy it to Library/Themes/P9.theme/Bundles/...here...
    Every folder includes Loading screen and icon. Thatīs all

Where must i place new icons and Loading screens that are posted here ?
    Icons: Libray/Themes/P9.theme/Icons. You need that icon twice there (!). One called e.g. "Facebook.png" the other "[email protected]"
    LoadingScreens: need to be placed at the specific bundle folder of the app. Here you can find the right bundle folders: CFBundleIdentifer Database. Itīs also possible to create a app folder at P9.theme/Folders/
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 12-22-2010 at 03:46 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Waughy (12-22-2010)

Odd, and I am speechless . This is definitely a "Blue" Q&A

Thanks

Thanks heaps Blue, all sorted now as the screenshot shows. Looks much better IMO. I hadn't realized the folders were overlapping, I had 5 column springboard turned on from a previous theme. Turned it off and things look as your screenshot does. You can also see what the weather is doing when it doesn't get all info. I'll look at changing the service to ozweather, might better for me.

Thanks

So okay. As this icons are so large they only work with the stock iOS layout (if you use the black background).
    Try another weather service. It seems yahoo has not enough info for you location.

I noticed that some of you have probs if a label is to long:

1. Mark the text field on the right side of photoshop
    2. Choose at the topbar of photoshop: rework/transform/skale (not sure about that, i try to translate my german photoshop into English ) and now move the textfield from top and bottom a little bit to the middle.
    (Make sure NOT to save this Template now, because youīll loose the original fontsize !!!)

Please post bundles folders (or app folders) because loadings screens are not working at all without
    In this case i also noticed that Imageshack uses no Loading screen at all ? Please understand that i give my best, but i can not find out all bundle folders and icons and/or install every app and test or correct every Icons/LS that users post here.

Last edited by Blue; 12-22-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Waughy (12-22-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    2 for tonight

**almost forgot the other Twit
    Last 2.

I made the Bundle info for PingChat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default-2.png   -pingchat-2x.png   -default-2x.png   -whatsapp-2x.png  

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (12-22-2010), Blue (12-22-2010)

jt....Thanks brother!
    U am great bruv. Thanks for all the help with making life so eazy with beautiful n READY TO GO icons n loading screens!

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    i need some icons pls, Bytafont, backboard, 3g unrestrictor and battery detective pls thank you

and removeBG
    BytaFont & BackBoard (3G Unrestrictor was in my mega download, which I think Blue added to the downloads on page 1)

Not sure if I have the correct BackBoard (Cydia app for saving themes?)

Let me know if not.

Will try and get the other today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bytafont-2x.png   -default2x.png   -backboard-2x.png   -default2.png  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (12-22-2010), Blue (12-22-2010), ReBourne (12-23-2010)

Thanks

LOL Nice backboard Icon

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (12-22-2010)

Blu... My man thanx for the TIMELESS.
    Damn i missed a lot on that one!
    HAPPY NOW.....LOL!

Gonna update to P9 now....
    was settin up TIMELESS on both phones
    Last edited by AWSUM; 12-22-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I've disabled 5 column springboard and am happier with the look. How do I change weather provider? I looked up both links from post 1 on setting up and they both give the same code. Here's a screenshot of my fair weather, looking outside I'd call it overcast.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Waughy For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-22-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Here is a ModMyi version...
    Loaded this to my bundles folder and no change. Is the folder name correct?
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jevangel View Post
    Thanks JT. I feel bad for asking... but I only need two more icons/loading screens and my whole phone will be themed. Could you do two more?

Bank of America
    Ringtone Designer

Thanks. I appreciate all your guys' work. This theme is freakin amazing!
    2 choices for Ringtone Designer also, not sure which version you have I made it for the non-Pro

No info in the database for Ringtone Designer. Please post it on the thread when you find it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bank-america-2x.png   -default-.png   -default-2.png   -ringtonedesigner-2x.png   -default.png   -ringtonedesigner2-2x.png  

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (12-23-2010), Blue (12-22-2010), ReBourne (12-23-2010)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

Waughy (12-22-2010)

Thanks

Just prepairing final version 1.0 for today release, avaiable by Donation till itīs avaiable at Cydia.

More Donation info will follow at post one.

Supporters/early donators get a free copy with email or PM the next hours. If you miss this mail/PM contact me please, iīm only human, but please wait till itīs officialy released

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (12-22-2010), jtskinz (12-22-2010), Junior_G (12-22-2010), luckyownz92 (12-22-2010), tongnt (12-22-2010), Waughy (12-22-2010)

Thanks

For bundle folders we don't have to put the icons into the icon folder. That's the way Blue describes it on the previous page. If the icon and loading screen are in the bundle folder it should be ok, that's how I see it. Again I'll have to check when I get home, can't SSH into my phone from this pc.

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    i need some icons pls, Bytafont, backboard, 3g unrestrictor and battery detective pls thank you

and removeBG
    Battery Detective (?) No listing in the Database (CFBundleIdentifer Database) for this one, please post the Bundle/Icon name if and when you figure it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -battery-detective-2x.png   -battery-detective-loadingscreen.png   -default-2.png   -removebg-2x.png  

29. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (12-23-2010)

For bundle folders we don't have to put the icons into the icon folder. That's the way Blue describes it on the previous page. If the icon and loading screen are in the bundle folder it should be ok, that's how I see it. Again I'll have to check when I get home, can't SSH into my phone from this pc.
    I have had issues putting icons in the Bundles folder (not displaying properly). I ended up putting them in the icons folder instead. They ended up being half sized icons (not in a good way either). Couldn't figure it out

I would recommend iFile, you can SSH into your phone form your phone. Copy/Paste/Rename - Free Trial. Is worth any price. No more weighting until you get home

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

Waughy (12-22-2010)

Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 ... LastLast