Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1571

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Project9 by Blue

  1. #361
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 580 Times in 345 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

    Man I'm so ready for this full and finale UI release can't wait BLUE by the way are you going to put up a link or is this going straight to cydia.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

    Doctor Zaius (12-19-2010), Waughy (12-19-2010)

  3. #362
    Looking better and better! nice job Blue

  4. #363
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So try this one.

    One folder includes the solid black icon backgrounds for ios 4.1 and 4.2 and the other one the transparent backgrounds for both OS.

    EDI: Oh sorry Waughy i missunderstood you, you can not save icons correctly from this webside ?
    So make a righklick on the icon and open the icon on a new page or tab of your browser and then save it.
    No, you've helped with a couple of things. I was able to remove the icon backgrounds with the winterboard option after installing iBlank, but it doesn't work for folders where I've got multiple app icons. These still have the black background and I don't think it suits the theme. I'll check out the icon saving thing when I get home a bit later.

  5. #364
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 119 Times in 96 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    Man I'm so ready for this full and finale UI release can't wait BLUE by the way are you going to put up a link or is this going straight to cydia.
    he said the full theme will be available at the cydia store or the themeit sky store.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MuseFan288 For This Useful Post:

    FiVe5tArPlAy3r (12-19-2010)

  7. #365
    Sbsettings looks awesome Blue. This theme is coming out great. Can I ask for some color options for the theme to be made. So theres more then just orange?

  8. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    Sbsettings looks awesome Blue. This theme is coming out great. Can I ask for some color options for the theme to be made. So theres more then just orange?

    I am working on a "red" option. Have most of it complete, still a work in progress. Not sure Blue will use it though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

    Waughy (12-19-2010)

  10. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    I am working on a "red" option. Have most of it complete, still a work in progress. Not sure Blue will use it though
    You got my vote.

  11. #368
    thanks u make the best/cleanest themes good job
    Last edited by Luar949; 12-19-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Luar949 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-20-2010)

  13. #369
    This is gorgeous. I've not used the regular icons as I'm a matte sort of person, but the rest is all yours, just wanted to show what I've done with it. I will definitely purchase the full version to donate to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0563-1-.png   -img_0564-1-.png   -img_0477.png  

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to sawah For This Useful Post:

    Blue (12-20-2010)

  15. #370
    how can i get rid of the black shadows on the setting, cydia, etc tabs any help would be great thanks. And I am on 4.2.1 if it matters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photoip4p9.png  

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Luar949 For This Useful Post:

    Junior_G (12-19-2010)

  17. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Luar949 View Post
    how can i get rid of the black shadows on the setting, cydia, etc tabs any help would be great thanks. And I am on 4.2.1 if it matters
    happened to me too, only on the bottom half. It seems like the background color gets lighter. Glad you posted this, hopefully someone can help.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junior_G For This Useful Post:

    Luar949 (12-20-2010), Waughy (12-19-2010)

  19. #372
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts

    It's definitely the wallpaper that lightens towards the bottom. I think the idea was to only have 2 "tabs" per page so they sit level with the weather widget. Doing this you don't see the icon backgrounds against the wallpaper. I have it too if I move the tabs down, I'm on 4.1.
    Liking the red too, hope it's an option in the final version.

  20. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Waughy View Post
    It's definitely the wallpaper that lightens towards the bottom. I think the idea was to only have 2 "tabs" per page so they sit level with the weather widget. Doing this you don't see the icon backgrounds against the wallpaper. I have it too if I move the tabs down, I'm on 4.1.
    Liking the red too, hope it's an option in the final version.
    True, i think it would be cool if we also got the option to have the background be the same color that way we can add more tabs

  21. #374
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts

    I'm sure Blue can do something about it for those who would like it that way.

    So I sorted the icons, thanks Blue and Fivestar for your help. One other thing I asked was about the lockscreen. Is there a way to remove it and have my own lockscreen, or delete the image and have it not use the weather widget so I can add my own image? I'm positive there was an answer but I can't see it now. Apologies if it's there and I've missed it (I've looked 3 times from the page I asked before until here).
    Last edited by Waughy; 12-20-2010 at 02:13 AM.

  22. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by Waughy View Post
    I'm sure Blue can do something about it for those who would like it that way.

    So I sorted the icons, thanks Blue and Fivestar for your help. One other thing I asked was about the lockscreen. Is there a way to remove it and have my own lockscreen, or delete the image and have it not use the weather widget so I can add my own image? I'm positive there was an answer but I can't see it now. Apologies if it's there and I've missed it (I've looked 3 times from the page I asked before until here).
    You can rename or delete these files
    Lockbackground.HTML
    Lockbackground.png and @2x

    Use your other lockscreen and activate winterboard. That what I did.

    Or use the old 1.0 version if you still have it.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to tongnt For This Useful Post:

    Waughy (12-20-2010)

  24. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by Luar949 View Post
    how can i get rid of the black shadows on the setting, cydia, etc tabs any help would be great thanks. And I am on 4.2.1 if it matters
    I Photoshop'd mine out

  25. #377
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,726
    Thanks
    3,199
    Thanked 13,260 Times in 3,567 Posts

    Let me explain you the icon design:

    Although this design looks simply and clean it is very very tricky and has never been made in that way, so basicly i would appreciate to use this theme like it is if you donīt have excellent graphic skills. I spent countless hours on the icon design and you can be sure to get the best possible look at all

    1. For the normal icons i use the iOS icon shadow as a styling element and made it solid black so it looks like a very large icon now that includes your labels. If you donīt want that you can use my posted clear icon shadow (see first 2 pictures)

    2. The text icons have a textured background included that looks like the wallpaper. Why ? Because if i make them clear you would see the solid black shadow of the normal icons (see first picture of the Calendar icon). This texture covers that black shadow.

    3. As the wallpaper uses a color gradiance this texture background of the text icons only work and look right on the first two icon rows (right from the widget)

    -> If you want to use the text icons everywhere you can easily create new text icons with my template (rewrite the text and disable the included textured background) but then you also must use the clean icon shadow of the normal icons.



    The paid version will have 6 awesome widget colors included:
    Last edited by Blue; 12-20-2010 at 08:39 AM.

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (12-20-2010), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (12-20-2010), Junior_G (12-20-2010), lao3hero (12-20-2010), LooLzzz (12-20-2010), Luar949 (12-20-2010), Waughy (12-20-2010)

  27. #378
    @Blue ~ would it be possible to get the gradient overlay you use on the bars/buttons in psd format? I have been working on a "red" MoD and can't get the gradient to exactly match. Close though.

    Oops, nevermind just saw the different color widgets. I am going to stop working on it, back to icons.

    Any ideas when you will release?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  28. #379
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 580 Times in 345 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Let me explain you the icon design:

    Although this design looks simply and clean it is very very tricky and has never been made in that way, so basicly i would appreciate to use this theme like it is if you donīt have excellent graphic skills. I spent countless hours on the icon design and you can be sure to get the best possible look at all

    1. For the normal icons i use the iOS icon shadow as a styling element and made it solid black so it looks like a very large icon now that includes your labels. If you donīt want that you can use my posted clear icon shadow (see first 2 pictures)

    2. The text icons have a textured background included that looks like the wallpaper. Why ? Because if i make them clear you would see the solid black shadow of the normal icons (see first picture of the Calendar icon). This texture covers that black shadow.

    3. As the wallpaper uses a color gradiance this texture background of the text icons only work and look right on the first two icon rows (right from the widget)

    -> If you want to use the text icons everywhere you can easily create new text icons with my template (rewrite the text and disable the included textured background) but then you also must use the clean icon shadow of the normal icons.



    The paid version will have 6 awesome widget colors included:
    Hell yeah blue that's what i'm talking about! keep it coming.

  29. #380
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,726
    Thanks
    3,199
    Thanked 13,260 Times in 3,567 Posts

    So this color set is made for the homescreen and lockscreen widgets and the default clock background (also used for phonecalls etc.).

    I can not rework the complete UI seven times
    Last edited by Blue; 12-20-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •