Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1935

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASED ] E is for Ezra... a thEmE for a causE...

Here you you how to put city,temp and description you need to put like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matatan_3 For This Useful Post:

P0R7ER (03-10-2011), readbmr (03-10-2011)

Default Help needed Again please
    hi can anybody tell me how to move the Temperture down level with my location please, cant find in the css file within ifile, also if poss can i have the correct measurements to do this please ie the px i think, i would like it level with the Location and centered between the far right and opposite the D OF Verwood please, or if easier centered at middle of sb board above the w ,

Heres another question, probrably silly, but Regarding the weather location do you guys set it to your city or your home town, as if you travel a lot and you have set it to your local town surely the weather is only going to update in that area, say you travel to london you wont get a true weather reading, so whats the best option to set the weather to ie UK/CITY or Town or Yahoo weather ? if its Yahoo whats do we put in the weather locale so it updates where ever you travel to ?

Hope thats useful and hope to get replys soon..

Cheers again from Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0247-1-.png  
    Last edited by readbmr; 03-10-2011 at 02:19 AM. Reason: adding detail

Thanks
    Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,128 Posts

thank you so much cheers pal

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,482 Times in 1,094 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Is there somebody out here that can mod the Uninav 3 version?
    I need it to run with Accuweather and also need the animations to stay in the Ezra-swirl shape of the Vansmak or Robert's weather theme...
    Any thoughts on my question??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

Any thoughts on my question??
    You would have to
    1: add the accuweather.js to the sources.
    2. edit the css file weather frame to move and reduce the area it runs in
    3. edit the widget.html to run accuweather
    4. reduce the size of all the png weather files since they are sized to run the screen not a small area. Or possibly edit the animation js to reduce the image sizes.
    5. edit each weather animation css to change the position it runs in (I think)
    6.possibly a few more things, I'm not sure because honestly I'm afraid to mess with Ian's work too much, it just runs too good as is.

Personally I don't know how it would look since it will still run on top and may look strange disappearing into a random spot on the wallpaper.

I'd be interested to see what it looks like if you get it running though.
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 03-10-2011 at 11:50 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-12-2011)

Default any help with mine aswell please
    Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    hi can anybody tell me how to move the Temperture down level with my location please, cant find in the css file within ifile, also if poss can i have the correct measurements to do this please ie the px i think, i would like it level with the Location and centered between the far right and opposite the D OF Verwood please, or if easier centered at middle of sb board above the w ,

Heres another question, probrably silly, but Regarding the weather location do you guys set it to your city or your home town, as if you travel a lot and you have set it to your local town surely the weather is only going to update in that area, say you travel to london you wont get a true weather reading, so whats the best option to set the weather to ie UK/CITY or Town or Yahoo weather ? if its Yahoo whats do we put in the weather locale so it updates where ever you travel to ?

Hope thats useful and hope to get replys soon.. Picture in previous last post

Cheers again from Brian
    Any help with mine aswell please ie moving the temperture to where i want it, Thankyou
    Last edited by readbmr; 03-10-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: adding detail, my picture in last post

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    Any help with mine aswell please ie moving the temperture to where i want it, Thankyou
    I'm afraid that's trial and error Brian. You'll just need to change the position numbers until the text is where you want it. Same place you changed the display option.

As far as traveling you'll need to change the var locale. There is no way I know of to make it auto update.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

readbmr (03-10-2011)

Default Thankyou kronik
    Hi, is this the bit i should be changing to move my temperture around, ie right opx down etc ? ie any guess what i should be changing it to ? thankyou again from

Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0250-1-.png  

Default All done , yipeeeee
    All done, i changed the temperture position to the same as my city height, im happy now, and thankyou again for all your help..

Regards from

Brian

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    You would have to
    1: add the accuweather.js to the sources.
    2. edit the css file weather frame to move and reduce the area it runs in
    3. edit the widget.html to run accuweather
    4. reduce the size of all the png weather files since they are sized to run the screen not a small area. Or possibly edit the animation js to reduce the image sizes.
    5. edit each weather animation css to change the position it runs in (I think)
    6.possibly a few more things, I'm not sure because honestly I'm afraid to mess with Ian's work too much, it just runs too good as is.

Personally I don't know how it would look since it will still run on top and may look strange disappearing into a random spot on the wallpaper.

I'd be interested to see what it looks like if you get it running though.
    Was able to execute 1 but went nuts when looking at 2!

Thanks

Was able to execute 1 but went nuts when looking at 2!
    LOL well was worth a shot. Gives a whole new respect to what these themers do doesn't it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-12-2011), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-11-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Go in the theme folder and edit the plist file...
    I think it is stated like transparent.
    Change the dockedIcon line in to ex. white
    Thank you so Much!!!!... That fixed my problem..... I like it better this way. with the dock icon labels and no undocked icon labels...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mexchorizo View Post
    Thank you so Much!!!!... That fixed my problem..... I like it better this way. with the dock icon labels and no undocked icon labels...
    Great that I could help!
    I learned it in here

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Hi there,

I finally dit it!
    Here is a special E=4Ezra iconoclasm layout.
    Put file in: Library/Iconclasm/Layouts

It works the best with Gridlock off...
    You can do that in sbsettings at mobilesubstrate

Please give me feedback on it
    I think you should squeeze the lable size(font) a lil bit.(Is it possible?) It will look even better...
    By the way good one. +1

Default Ezra_UniAW-cLOCK lockscreen
    Ezra_UniAW_cLOCK Lockscreen

Changelog:
    - Added a clock

Download:- Ezra_UNIAW_cLOCK.theme.rar

originally posted/made by AnthonyGiola, made/conceived by FloppyJoe/Vansmak using some of Ibnyaffa's code, incorporating Ian Nicoll's UniAW (latest version updated by Ian himself) & some unknown author's calendar)**

Note: ** - Not sure entirely who exactly did exactly what/how much, but everyone to be mentioned has been mentioned

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (03-11-2011), It's Mi (03-12-2011), Itsmerobertg (03-12-2011), kimvy (03-17-2011), Kr0NiK (03-11-2011), sbs8331 (03-11-2011), vodkaman68 (03-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Try changing the var locale to one of these. I'm not too familiar with what will work in your area.

Try:
    1. Postal code for your area
    2. your WOEID. 689855
    3. Roth, Germany

Just make sure the change has quotes "xxxxxx"

If none of those work we'll try something else.
    no one worked :/ where from get the widget the information?
    never had so much problems ..

now got it puh it needs the gmxx code from weather.com in english... i typed in german thats why i got other whoeid

Just noticed my iconoclasm plist is also working inside the folders..
    How to disable that?

yu cant disable it atm there will come an update soon but no eta
    Last edited by R3plic4tor; 03-11-2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Ezra_UniAW_cLOCK Lockscreen

Changelog:
    - Added a clock

Download:- Ezra_UNIAW_cLOCK.theme.rar

originally posted/made by AnthonyGiola, made/conceived by FloppyJoe/Vansmak using some of Ibnyaffa's code, incorporating Ian Nicoll's UniAW (latest version updated by Ian himself) & some unknown author's calendar)**

Note: ** - Not sure entirely who exactly did exactly what/how much, but everyone to be mentioned has been mentioned
    Got it loaded, but for some reason it's not recognizing the background. I have the clock, pictures, and weather widget, but the background is white. Am I missing a setting? I have the lock.png background in the folder.

Update: I think I know what I did. I tried to use MS Paint to put my own picture in the squares, and I lost the transparency, so the whole white background of the 640x960 picture (e.g. afternoon1.png), including the white background, is overlaying everything else. Is there any way to use my own pictures with this theme? Thanks.
    Last edited by sbs8331; 03-11-2011 at 12:52 PM.

First, I would like to say that I LOVE this theme...please support the cause if you haven't already.

Now, there are a few things that I've tweaked for my own aesthetics, most of which the posts in this thread have been very helpful with. However, I've found a battery theme for the charging screen and a lockscreen that fits well with the Ezra theme, and I prefer these over the default Ezra settings. The battery theme is activated via Winterboard, and it will not override the Ezra setting. As far as the lockscreen goes, I have no idea where to even begin (SSH maybe?). It changes nothing when I install it from Cydia. I'm fairly new to all this stuff, but I catch on quickly .

Can any help me out with this stuff? I'd very much appreciate it!!

P.S. iPhone 4 4.2.1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post
    I think you should squeeze the lable size(font) a lil bit.(Is it possible?) It will look even better...
    By the way good one. +1
    I used Shrink 2 squeeze the icons doen a bit (95%) and centered the text structure,....

Works 4 me

can someone tell me where to place some icons i made?

there's no icons folder like other themes where u make two icons for the same app!

is it in bundles? cuz i also tried but didn't success

any help would be appreciated

Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 ... LastLast