+ Reply
Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1935

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ RELEASED ] E is for Ezra... a thEmE for a causE...

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by blast123 when is theme gunna be released ? it feels like its taking forever!!! First month of 2011
...
  1. #121
    Master Theme Creator toyvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,732
    Thanks
    2,261
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    when is theme gunna be released ? it feels like its taking forever!!!

    First month of 2011

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    blast123 (12-13-2010), Downloadeous Maximus (12-16-2010), Raaj FX was banned (12-13-2010), Waverley73 (12-13-2010)

  3. #122
    Mix Master Modder Itsmerobertg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Var/Stash/Themes
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    446
    Thanked 476 Times in 272 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    First month of 2011
    let's hope on the six

  4. #123
    iPhoneaholic Shanks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 79 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Dammit am I that transparent lol.

    Ok everyone this battery that Freeapple came up will make you scream rape
    Nope, just recognized the talent!

  5. #124
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts

    I love iPhone 4 themes and the people who create them! I just wish people would actually donate or buy instead of always tryin to get something cracked!! You guys do great work and lots of people(like myself) appreciate it!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D_LA_ROC For This Useful Post:

    doctorvik (12-14-2010), toyvan (12-14-2010)

  7. #125
    lao3modder lao3hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    First month of 2011
    nice, thx


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  8. #126
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,775
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by D_LA_ROC View Post
    I love iPhone 4 themes and the people who create them! I just wish people would actually donate or buy instead of always tryin to get something cracked!! You guys do great work and lots of people(like myself) appreciate it!
    We all really appreciate that. I've been very curious to see if anyone will actually have the lack of moral fiber to release pirated versions of this theme once we release it - I'm holding out hope that people will realize that it truly is a one of a kind theme in that it's mainly a mechanism to raise money for an amazing charitable cause, but the realistic side tells me that this theme will only go to show how little some people care about this community and are simply out to take, take, take. PLEASE prove me wrong people -- let this be the one paid theme that shows the community that we're all together in the end. Don't crack it.

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (12-15-2010), Darkness777 (12-16-2010), Jmataska (12-29-2010), mossdef (12-19-2010), Waverley73 (12-14-2010)

  10. #127
    My iPhone is a Part of Me thetjshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    798
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked 304 Times in 272 Posts

    im in!


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (12-14-2010)

  12. #128
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    We all really appreciate that. I've been very curious to see if anyone will actually have the lack of moral fiber to release pirated versions of this theme once we release it - I'm holding out hope that people will realize that it truly is a one of a kind theme in that it's mainly a mechanism to raise money for an amazing charitable cause, but the realistic side tells me that this theme will only go to show how little some people care about this community and are simply out to take, take, take. PLEASE prove me wrong people -- let this be the one paid theme that shows the community that we're all together in the end. Don't crack it.
    I can't agree with this sentiment more - DON'T crack it and if you see it cracked DON'T download it.

    Is there a way to get the dodgy repo's banned from Cydia?
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (12-14-2010)

  14. #129
    Master Theme Creator toyvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,732
    Thanks
    2,261
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I can't agree with this sentiment more - DON'T crack it and if you see it cracked DON'T download it.

    Is there a way to get the dodgy repo's banned from Cydia?
    saurik doesn't control what repos can or can't be installed on your device, nor does he care. So, ultimately it's the end-user who is responsible for fueling these repos that host cracked versions of all our themes. It sucks, but there will never be a solution that stops apps/software/themes from being cracked!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (12-14-2010)

  16. #130
    Master Theme Creator FreeApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake George, NY
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,328
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

    Distraught says if he see a cracked version he will send the mafia to their house! LOL

  17. #131
    Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    .theme>Bundles
    Posts
    2,344
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Distraught says if he see a cracked version he will send the mafia to their house! LOL
    Im italian. I will of course be accompanying the mafia. Bringing a nice old 30 slugger with me. Good times. Good times.
    I am of course kidding! A bat would be cruel. Duck taping them to a pole naked would be better.
    Seriously though. Cracking this theme will be just LAME!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (12-14-2010)

  19. #132
    lao3modder lao3hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    Im italian. I will of course be accompanying the mafia. Bringing a nice old 30 slugger with me. Good times. Good times.
    I am of course kidding! A bat would be cruel. Duck taping them to a pole naked would be better.
    Seriously though. Cracking this theme will be just LAME!
    +1

  20. #133
    Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    .theme>Bundles
    Posts
    2,344
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

    lol ^^ Screenshots coming soon hopefully We have got a lot more done now.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (12-16-2010)

  22. #134
    lao3modder lao3hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    lol ^^ Screenshots coming soon hopefully We have got a lot more done now.
    Camping!

  23. #135
    iPhoneaholic am1ne1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    396
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked 230 Times in 158 Posts

    a great cause - a great theme - a great way to start the New Year....
    a post xmas present....
    well done guys

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to am1ne1968 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (12-17-2010)

  25. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 73 Times in 45 Posts

    Only scientists should crack. Crack cancer! And "E"veryone can help. Do your part, pass it on. It comes back around to you, and Everyone.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TweakerX For This Useful Post:

    AnthonyGiola (12-20-2010), cocotherat (12-20-2010), lao3hero (12-19-2010), toyvan (12-19-2010)

  27. #137
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    320
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 148 Times in 91 Posts

    any eta on this one? I hope u guys will release it before christmas

  28. #138
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 74 Times in 63 Posts

    Gonna add to Cydia correct?

  29. #139
    iPhoneaholic Shanks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 79 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j1o6sh View Post
    any eta on this one? I hope u guys will release it before christmas
    They have said a few times that it will be released after the first of the year.. just to letcha know

  30. #140
    JediPhone SkyGuy5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,579
    Thanks
    9,275
    Thanked 7,608 Times in 1,909 Posts

    Great looking theme and cause!!! It's nice to see such a strong family atmosphere around here.

    From my family to the Matthews family with love and prayers...

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    AnthonyGiola (12-20-2010), Itsmerobertg (12-21-2010), lostinthemes (12-26-2010), toyvan (12-20-2010)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts