+ Reply
Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1935

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ RELEASED ] E is for Ezra... a thEmE for a causE...

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Lombardo Joe Nah, no safe mode. Just a normal respring every time. It'll happen when the phone is idle, if I'm browsing Safari, on a call, on
...
  1. #801
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Campbell, California
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 65 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo Joe View Post
    Nah, no safe mode. Just a normal respring every time. It'll happen when the phone is idle, if I'm browsing Safari, on a call, on a 5 game winning streak in DiscPool , etc. I'm pretty bummed, I thought those loading screens were pretty dope. I'm gonna try yours if you post it.
    This only happened to me once - I I didn't think much of it because it din't go into safe mode - I cant remember What what I went into - I think it was the facebook one - but could be wrong - Is there a specific app your going into frequently - that might help

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

    Lombardo Joe (02-05-2011)

  3. #802
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo Joe View Post
    Nah, no safe mode. Just a normal respring every time. It'll happen when the phone is idle, if I'm browsing Safari, on a call, on a 5 game winning streak in DiscPool , etc. I'm pretty bummed, I thought those loading screens were pretty dope. I'm gonna try yours if you post it.
    Hmm I hope someone can figure it out cause I have no idea and if enough people want them I can try to make a bunch hah or I can give the psd for someone else to make them if they want

  4. #803
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Nice loaders santa , but move the "Loading" bit across the middle so you can see the pic more?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    santaf (02-04-2011)

  6. #804
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked 358 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    The black cydia icon is in the picture icons folder shared on this thread should be on the first post but it might not if not it is in a page that was like right after this the came out
    can't find it

    I was looking the the black cydia icon and the black YouTube icon plz someone post it
    Last edited by blast123; 02-04-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #805
    iPhoneaholic Shanks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 79 Times in 60 Posts

    Darkness and Santa... Both of your loading screens look good... I'd rock either one!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shanks12 For This Useful Post:

    santaf (02-04-2011)

  9. #806
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lombardo Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Southampton, NJ
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 55 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cafini8ted View Post
    Is there a specific app your going into frequently - that might help
    Not particularly... It doesn't really ever actually happen when the loading screens initialize. It'll be when I'm in the middle of something else.

  10. #807
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Campbell, California
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 65 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo Joe View Post
    Not particularly... It doesn't really ever actually happen when the loading screens initialize. It'll be when I'm in the middle of something else.
    the one time it happened to me I had just exited an app - that used a loader - when entering - But this may have been just a coincidence - Wish I could be of more help - try iWipe for your Cache - this might be the first step

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

    Lombardo Joe (02-05-2011)

  12. #808
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lombardo Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Southampton, NJ
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 55 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cafini8ted View Post
    the one time it happened to me I had just exited an app - that used a loader - when entering - But this may have been just a coincidence - Wish I could be of more help - try iWipe for your Cache - this might be the first step
    I was planning on investing in iWipe soon anyway, I guess.

    I'll give it a shot.

  13. #809
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Hello guys i was just sending my donation im just asking if wer i can get the theme?

    thanks

  14. #810
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    Hello guys i was just sending my donation im just asking if wer i can get the theme?

    thanks
    You buy it off Cydia. ModMyi repo.

  15. #811
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    Hello guys i was just sending my donation im just asking if wer i can get the theme?

    thanks
    theme is found in cydia

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    Darkness and Santa... Both of your loading screens look good... I'd rock either one!
    Nice loaders santa , but move the "Loading" bit across the middle so you can see the pic more?
    Thanks both of you not sure what you ean though raaj with the loading like in the hex part?

  16. #812
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    You buy it off Cydia. ModMyi repo.
    no i was just click the donate in the first post,cant buy in cydia i dont have an account there


    So Sad i though its the same to the other themer wen u click the donate theres a link already in return to download the theme,i hope one of the creator will provide me the link.
    Last edited by mack83; 02-04-2011 at 05:31 PM.

  17. #813
    Mix Master Modder Itsmerobertg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Var/Stash/Themes
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    446
    Thanked 476 Times in 272 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    no i was just click the donate in the first post,cant buy in cydia i dont have an account there
    just sign in with gmail or your facebook

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (02-04-2011)

  19. #814
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Last edited by mack83; 02-04-2011 at 05:43 PM.

  20. #815
    Mix Master Modder Itsmerobertg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Var/Stash/Themes
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    446
    Thanked 476 Times in 272 Posts

    you won't get the theme that way you were SUPPOSE to buy off of cydia, because there are going to be a lot of mods for this theme

  21. #816
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts



    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    theme is found in cydia





    Thanks both of you not sure what you ean though raaj with the loading like in the hex part?
    yeah , im curious to see how it would look
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 02-04-2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #817
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobertg View Post
    you won't get the theme that way you were SUPPOSE to buy off of cydia
    Its okey maybe this theme is not for me,im glad i sent a little help for the foundation,so its my fault so im deserved not to get the themes thanks for ur reply bro maybe next time im going to read first that "i have TO BUY from CYDIA" to get the themes.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to mack83 For This Useful Post:

    Itsmerobertg (02-04-2011)

  24. #818
    Mix Master Modder Itsmerobertg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Var/Stash/Themes
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    446
    Thanked 476 Times in 272 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    Its okey maybe this theme is not for me,im glad i sent a little help for the foundation,so its my fault so im deserved not to get the themes thanks for ur reply bro maybe next time im going to read first that "i have TO BUY from CYDIA" to get the themes.
    Your Welcome yeah maybe next time you should but you may be able to work something out

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (02-04-2011)

  26. #819
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In Your Dreams
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    216
    Thanked 83 Times in 65 Posts

    Hello,

    I have an Icon request and if someone could do loading screens too?

    Auto3G
    CallClear
    Elert
    My3G
    SNES

    TIA
    Last edited by ArmyGurl2010; 02-05-2011 at 07:38 PM.

  27. #820
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobertg View Post
    Your Welcome yeah maybe next time you should but you may be able to work something out
    maybe if some of them have a concern to those people like me.

    thanks

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts