Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASED ] E is for Ezra... a thEmE for a causE...

Quote Originally Posted by yuvalvilensky View Post
    i gotta be honest with you guys, i was watching this thread since it was created and i respect all the theme creators who work on this theme for a good cause and not for profit, but because of that fact i now got a feeling that this theme got downgraded in the priority of all the themers involved, this thread exist more almost a month or more and its like 5+ themers is working on the theme full time as stated ( which i doubed is happening since every themers worked on another theme) and in the begining it was told that the theme is 2 weeks from being done, so i guess for me personally the buzz is gone, i was excited about so many good guys saying they are giving their soul and time to work on this theme to help a another person, but this is taking to long guys i can imagine that people will start from now loose interest and that will lead to losing money for the cause. Sry if i was too direct i will still buy the theme but i had to express my feelings. Good day to you all.
    +100

Thanks

I gotta be honest with you guys, i was watching this thread since it was created and i respect all the theme creators who work on this theme for a good cause and not for profit, but because of that fact i now got a feeling that this theme got downgraded in the priority of all the themers involved, this thread exist more almost a month or more and its like 5+ themers is working on the theme full time as stated ( which i doubed is happening since every themers worked on another theme) and in the begining it was told that the theme is 2 weeks from being done, so i guess for me personally the buzz is gone, i was excited about so many good guys saying they are giving their soul and time to work on this theme to help a another person, but this is taking to long guys i can imagine that people will start from now loose interest and that will lead to losing money for the cause. sry if i was too direct i will still buy the theme but i had to express my feelings. good day to you all.
    Lol REALLY most of us have been waiting since day one even more then that this is just Ignorant how youll act you act like this is never gonna release, it will and, and I see how the fact that they keep you up to date don't seem to work well so how about they tell you'll to calm down and just have a little patients except in a meaner way but I can't post the words I wanna post because it'll get me banned lol

And it's been said on twitter that's it's done except it in a few days

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by insomiax View Post
    +100
    And you need to calm down you try to make a theme and have it as perfect as they have it and then see how long it takes you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

Jmataska (01-29-2011)

I'd get ready - the base theme with separate loading screens theme could be released very soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeamEzra For This Useful Post:

Jmataska (01-29-2011), lao3hero (01-29-2011), pocketdoc (01-29-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-28-2011)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Ok, we will be submitting the theme this weekend. CHILL out guys! You dont seem to understand. We dont just do something once and say yeh it looks good and go on to the next one. 5 people look at it change stuff individually and then it may even get redone 10 or more times! The mediaplayer I have 20 different PSDs each a different design from day one... You see it takes longer to make because it is more perfect than the norm!

Thanks to those of you who HAVE had patience

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

blueman234 (01-29-2011), Jmataska (01-29-2011), lao3hero (01-29-2011), pocketdoc (01-29-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-28-2011)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

ready !

Thanks

Erm ^^ oops.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Oops yourself.

I would love to see how big and how many layers the master style psd has for this theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Oops yourself.

I would love to see how big and how many layers the master style psd has for this theme
    Well lets put it this way. My psds for this are bigger than my last two themes put together and Im only 1/5th of the project...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-29-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-29-2011)

Some of you know me and some of you might not! I am a very upfront person! I also will do anything here within the community to help others. What I am about to say is NOT the feelings of the other Team Ezra members this Is FREEAPPLE 100% ... so if you have somthing to say after you read this imply it to me not the others!

For ANY of you too come in this thread and simply BASH talk any of the people creating this theme puts me in AWWW. I am dumbfounded!

Listen to yourselves. Its insane how many people actually came in here with the audacity to say ANY thing negative!

Do you understand what this theme is about?
    Are you really that desperate to wait for a new theme?

All 5 of us did this out the goodness of our hearts! Some including myself have children we look at everyday and cherish that more then ever because of this tragic situation.

Yes some of us have worked on other project which is a GIVEN! When there is 5 people working together through the internet things can tend to be drawn out. We ALL have lives, jobs, families and so on. Not everybody can be online at the same time and we ALL have to wait for decisions to be made in our group. Overall this is NOT you AVERAGE theme! This is a theme based on a cause and a story of EZRA! If you have wrote one of these NASTY message saying your peace in here and have not read this story GO READ IT BEFORE YOU JUDGE! If you have read this GO READ IT AGAIN!

I know LOTS of you have been patient and WE all appreciate that and we can a sure you that the theme is just round the corner and will be released publicly soon! So please enough of being so damn selfish you cant wait for a theme or think the "Hype" is gone! Because to be completely honest the HYPE should NEVER END!!! Never end until theres a cure for little kids and this horrible disease! So think about what you said and about what your gonna say in this thread!

I could go on for pages how disgusted I am with a few of you and overall the community for not jumping on peoples Arse when they did say something negative!

It ok though I have much respect for every one of you that have stayed tuned to this thread and hope you can look past the time taken and realize what your about to receive and be a PART of if you purchase this theme.

Enough said... on a good note EZRA is coming VERY soon and we are ALL very proud to bring you this theme of a lifetime!

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

adam_johns69 (04-02-2011), cocotherat (01-29-2011), flybritn (01-29-2011), Itsmerobertg (01-29-2011), Jedi5o5 (01-29-2011), Jmataska (01-29-2011), lao3hero (01-29-2011), primalscream.40 (01-30-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-29-2011), Shanks12 (01-29-2011), tw1st3d (01-29-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Some of you know me and some of you might not! I am a very upfront person! I also will do anything here within the community to help others. What I am about to say is NOT the feelings of the other Team Ezra members this Is FREEAPPLE 100% ... so if you have somthing to say after you read this imply it to me not the others!

For ANY of you too come in this thread and simply BASH talk any of the people creating this theme puts me in AWWW. I am dumbfounded!

Listen to yourselves. Its insane how many people actually came in here with the audacity to say ANY thing negative!

All 5 of us did this out the goodness of our hearts! Some including myself have children we look at everyday and cherish that more then ever because of this tragic situation.

Yes some of us have worked on other project which is a GIVEN! When there is 5 people working together through the internet things can tend to be drawn out. We ALL have lives, jobs, families and so on. Not everybody can be online at the same time and we ALL have to wait for decisions to be made in our group. Overall this is NOT you AVERAGE theme! This is a theme based on a cause and a story of EZRA! If you have wrote one of these NASTY message saying your peace in here and have not read this story GO READ IT BEFORE YOU JUDGE! If you have read this GO READ IT AGAIN!

I know LOTS of you have been patient and WE all appreciate that and we can a sure you that the theme is just round the corner and will be released publicly soon! So please enough of being so damn selfish you cant wait for a theme or think the "Hype" is gone! Because to be completely honest the HYPE should NEVER END!!! Never end until theres a cure for little kids and this horrible disease! So think about what you said and about what your gonna say in this thread!

I could go on for pages how disgusted I am with a few of you and overall the community for not jumping on peoples Arse when they did say something negative!

It ok though I have much respect for every one of you that have stayed tuned to this thread and hope you can look past the time taken and realize what your about to receive and be a PART of if you purchase this theme.

Enough said... on a good note EZRA is coming VERY soon and we are ALL very proud to bring you this theme of a lifetime!
    I couldn't have said it better myself AC. +1

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Itsmerobertg (01-29-2011), tw1st3d (01-29-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post

You shouldnt rage like that my friend, i didnt say anything negative and didnt "BASH" anyone. All i did is stated what i thought is going on from my point of view. and beleave me when i say i dont even waiting for this theme and sure not so desperatly as u stated, i just wait to donate and move on, and pelase dont throw the cancer card on me, i know you all doing this on behafe of your good will. but if i were a themer and i would start a thread with a BAM and get people excited i would of make time only for this theme and no other themes, u guys sit on the computer all day i can guess that( be honest you really do sit on the computer many hours a day). what i sad earlier is not came from impetiens it came from me seeing this thread not so active and i had to put some thoughts, there is no reason at all to be " descasted" as you sad FreeApple, you reacting a bit too hard on a guys few honest thoughts which i didnt intend to heart any of you, we are all big boys and sure can handle a nice groun up front talk.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Can i get a free apple?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-29-2011)

To all on this forum, Patience is a Virtue, for all things, to those who have no patience, they dont get far in life, as it usually kicks them in the butt.

I myself have family and friends that have or have had cancer, and to help combat this cause is such a wonderful thing to do, and to help further find a cure to help battle it.

Keep up the great work all those working in this community, by taking time out of your personal lives, time away from your families etc, to make themes for the iphone owners, all for just a few dollars, people should respect that, as your hard earned time is worth more then money can buy, it take patience to create themes,

I myself am so thankful of all the wonderful people in this community who take the time to say thanks etc. You theme designers deserve a thanks for your time.

Wishing you all the best in 2011.

God Bless you all.

PS: So please don't bash anymore regarding how long this theme has taken, respect people and there families, all great things in life are worth waiting for. Cheers

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueman234 For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (01-29-2011), FreeApple (01-29-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Can i get a free apple?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by blueman234 View Post
    To all on this forum, Patience is a Virtue, for all things, to those who have no patience, they dont get far in life, as it usually kicks them in the butt.

I myself have family and friends that have or have had cancer, and to help combat this cause is such a wonderful thing to do, and to help further find a cure to help battle it.

Keep up the great work all those working in this community, by taking time out of your personal lives, time away from your families etc, to make themes for the iphone owners, all for just a few dollars, people should respect that, as your hard earned time is worth more then money can buy, it take patience to create themes,

I myself am so thankful of all the wonderful people in this community who take the time to say thanks etc. You theme designers deserve a thanks for your time.

Wishing you all the best in 2011.

God Bless you all.

PS: So please don't bash anymore regarding how long this theme has taken, respect people and there families, all great things in life are worth waiting for. Cheers
    I like him, hes nice and gets it... Thank you matey!
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 01-29-2011 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

blueman234 (01-29-2011)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    No.
    Jealous son of a....

Quote Originally Posted by TeamEzra View Post
    I'd get ready - the base theme with separate loading screens theme could be released very soon
    Very nice~ ^^b

Like I saif b4 I am definately going to buy this, whether I like what I see or not. I know the money is going for a good cause. Ezra brings me memories of my little sister, who also got this cancer and who is also dead. So... I prolly know for some extent how folly and others felt when the bomb dropped. I also feel very sorry for them.

Now what comes to the theme it self. I mistankingly thougt (english is not my native language) that 24th is the day that this drops. Well it was only the ThemeIT tha came that day and that was corrected later. I for one have seen so many great ideas turn in to vaporware, so I was kinda fearing that this might be the case. But now I don't doubt anymore

Peace all. We all know what this theme is for. Please, let's not start rioting.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jupex For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (01-29-2011), Jmataska (01-29-2011), lao3hero (01-29-2011)

Thanks

You shouldnt rage like that my friend, i didnt say anything negative and didnt "BASH" anyone. All i did is stated what i thought is going on from my point of view. and beleave me when i say i dont even waiting for this theme and sure not so desperatly as u stated, i just wait to donate and move on, and pelase dont throw the cancer card on me, i know you all doing this on behafe of your good will. but if i were a themer and i would start a thread with a BAM and get people excited i would of make time only for this theme and no other themes, u guys sit on the computer all day i can guess that( be honest you really do sit on the computer many hours a day). what i sad earlier is not came from impetiens it came from me seeing this thread not so active and i had to put some thoughts, there is no reason at all to be " descasted" as you sad FreeApple, you reacting a bit too hard on a guys few honest thoughts which i didnt intend to heart any of you, we are all big boys and sure can handle a nice groun up front talk.
    "IF" u were a Themer. Enough said. "IF" we all were themers, we would know. but none of us know what it takes to be a themer, except for those themselves, of course. So its our job to be respectful and NOT say anything that isnt encouraging and positive. I understand also that we may have questions, but also we all need to take to heart how the person being asked mite take it. Not pointing fingers at you friend, not at all this just happens to be in ur quote, im pointing fingers at myself too, sometimes i get complacent and ask ignorant unrespectful things too. and i wish i hadnt. but enough ranting. I think we all get the idea, and Lets honor Ezra in a way to be proud of. thnx Free, Toyvan, and the others, bookoos of respect for u guys... peace
    Last edited by Jmataska; 01-29-2011 at 11:23 AM.

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

I will for sure gona donate good for it, but have no issue wait till it is 100% ready. It is other themes out there you can play with till it drops, and also dont understand why folks try to rush it so mutch..it will drop when it is ready.
    So keep up the great work all those working on the Theme and take the time to get it 100% done

Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast