+ Reply
Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASED ] E is for Ezra... a thEmE for a causE...

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Prolly U guys should collab more. There are ton's of mods / lokcscreens / widgets that go to many themes; Like The Carbon Star lock screen. I think it would
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Prolly U guys should collab more. There are ton's of mods / lokcscreens / widgets that go to many themes; Like The Carbon Star lock screen. I think it would go great with ezra if the colours would be tweaked a bit. I for one use many mods from many thmes to make my phone unique. So concider this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupex For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (03-30-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

01-20-2011, 05:50 pm

Quote Originally Posted by anthonygiola View Post
    that when theme it will be released. Although i'm confident the theme will be done this weekend . Sorry for the long wait.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by insomiax View Post
    01-20-2011, 05:50 pm
    ok would you guys PLEASE stop being like that ^^? I said it will be DONE. NOT ready for release. The only thing left is the Notes app and loading screens images both of which im taking care of RIGHT now. Then Im porting it to 4.2.1 tonight and tomorrow. Understand that this theme consists of thousands of separate images each of which has been made with extreme care. Dont know about you but I would want this is to be as perfect as possible considering it represents something so close to mine and many others hearts. I know quite a few good friends with terminal cancer and even if this may not help them directly it does help the cause that they want to support with the rest of their lives.
    /End Rant

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Itsmerobertg (01-25-2011), Jmataska (01-27-2011), lao3hero (01-25-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-26-2011), tw1st3d (01-26-2011)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    ok would you guys PLEASE stop being like that ^^? I said it will be DONE. NOT ready for release. The only thing left is the Notes app and loading screens images both of which im taking care of RIGHT now. Then Im porting it to 4.2.1 tonight and tomorrow. Understand that this theme consists of thousands of separate images each of which has been made with extreme care. Dont know about you but I would want this is to be as perfect as possible considering it represents something so close to mine and many others hearts. I know quite a few good friends with terminal cancer and even if this may not help them directly it does help the cause that they want to support with the rest of their lives.
    /End Rant
    Thank you for clearing it up Anthony.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (01-25-2011)

Thanks

/End Rant
    thank you for clearing it up, please take your time ignore the people rushing you, in there eye they are only seeing a theme, in my eye and few other people eyes they see a theme that is going to be worth the wait, for a good cause, and is going toward a very amazing charity.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (01-25-2011), Jmataska (01-27-2011)

Thanks

Thanks both of you. It does kind of bug me to see people acting like this, they seem to be forgetting what this theme stands for and that it really isn't just a theme. Its a measure of our community and a helping hands towards a horrible disease and a fantastic foundation that wants to cure it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Jmataska (01-27-2011), lao3hero (01-25-2011)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Gold glowers gotta stick together !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Gold glowers gotta stick together !
    That's right we stick together

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (01-25-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sry for being impatient but that's how I am.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupex For This Useful Post:

insomiax (01-26-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

How do you become gold?

Jealous.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jupex View Post
    Prolly U guys should collab more. There are ton's of mods / lokcscreens / widgets that go to many themes; Like The Carbon Star lock screen. I think it would go great with ezra if the colours would be tweaked a bit. I for one use many mods from many thmes to make my phone unique. So concider this.
    **** you how can I download cydia

iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuscp View Post
    **** you how can I download cydia
    If you have JailBroken your device you should be having Cydia in your unit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jupex View Post
    Sry for being impatient but that's how I am.
    bahaha well you mite have a hard time in this community, cause impatience will get u nowhere my friend. as raaj stated a while back "patience is a virtue". so please try ur hardest to be patient, not just for this theme but for all other reasons in these threads. Ive seen your impatience within a few threads and it DOES seem that not many people wanna help u out. its not because we all suck and are being douches to u, its prob ur impatience. So do your self a favor and just do a lil relaxin. take care friend.

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jmataska For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-28-2011), Itsmerobertg (01-27-2011), Jupex (01-27-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-27-2011)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Trust me , i was talking to Anthony about it the other day. It isnt too far away , hang tight guys

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (01-27-2011), Jmataska (01-29-2011)

Thanks

Guys try not to start a riot! What we decided on doing is this.. We will release the theme once the very last bit of polishing is done and we have each checked over it and made sure that everything about it is right. One week after release you will start receiving free addons through Cydia. This means... Loading Screens, Notes, Animated Lockscreens by outside artists, Landscape Calculators, UI mods, Color Mods, Icon Alternate Sets, Awesome Weather Widgets etc etc. A huge list of stuff Im sorry for the wait you have all had to "endure" but its coming very very soon to a Cydia near you!

*Hey that rhymed

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Itsmerobertg (01-27-2011), Jmataska (01-27-2011), lao3hero (01-27-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-27-2011)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Guys try not to start a riot! What we decided on doing is this.. We will release the theme once the very last bit of polishing is done and we have each checked over it and made sure that everything about it is right. One week after release you will start receiving free addons through Cydia. This means... Loading Screens, Notes, Animated Lockscreens by outside artists, Landscape Calculators, UI mods, Color Mods, Icon Alternate Sets, Awesome Weather Widgets etc etc. A huge list of stuff Im sorry for the wait you have all had to "endure" but its coming very very soon to a Cydia near you!

*Hey that rhymed
    This is why i didnt wanna do it through Cydia i hate downloading addons/mods for themes through Cydia. iSSH.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    bahaha well you mite have a hard time in this community, cause impatience will get u nowhere my friend. as raaj stated a while back "patience is a virtue". so please try ur hardest to be patient, not just for this theme but for all other reasons in these threads. Ive seen your impatience within a few threads and it DOES seem that not many people wanna help u out. its not because we all suck and are being douches to u, its prob ur impatience. So do your self a favor and just do a lil relaxin. take care friend.
    Yah you prolly right. I just checked my posts and it's all pretty much complaining, and such. Not all thou (I still think there are other colours for themes than black or steel / Chrome)

Gotta shape up in that department. Just makes me wonder .... that I listen whining for living (helpdesk) 5 days a week and then become one. I think I'm gonna relax a bit and tinker my new desire HD.

Besides atm I couldn't even afford Ezra. Payday is not till monday.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I gotta be honest with you guys, i was watching this thread since it was created and i respect all the theme creators who work on this theme for a good cause and not for profit, but because of that fact i now got a feeling that this theme got downgraded in the priority of all the themers involved, this thread exist more almost a month or more and its like 5+ themers is working on the theme full time as stated ( which i doubed is happening since every themers worked on another theme) and in the begining it was told that the theme is 2 weeks from being done, so i guess for me personally the buzz is gone, i was excited about so many good guys saying they are giving their soul and time to work on this theme to help a another person, but this is taking to long guys i can imagine that people will start from now loose interest and that will lead to losing money for the cause. sry if i was too direct i will still buy the theme but i had to express my feelings. good day to you all.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yuvalvilensky For This Useful Post:

kruzzit (01-28-2011), lao3hero (01-28-2011), Waverley73 (01-28-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

I know that there was a taxation reason that donations weren't allowed until the new year but is there any way you could please at least allow people to donate for this cause right now, seperate to the theme dropping?
    Last edited by Waverley73; 01-29-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-28-2011), yuvalvilensky (01-28-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

hmm.. howcome I get the impression that I am being concidered to be those that steal themes from xsellize and come here asking for instructions and complain if they don't get instant help.

Well.. not true... I like to buy themes. Just for fun, and because they are cheap / affordable. wether I like a certain theme or not I might still buy it. It might encourage modders to to create something usefull that ends up being used in daily basis in my phone.

But I am not an artist so that's why I'd like to see modders collaborate more so that cool things can be used with many different themes.

I know my ssh and don't need help for that most of the time. Ovbiously I am not a psychic so I need 2 ask wether certain theme will get this or that in the future.

And what comes to E! I truely hope that yuvalvilensky is wrong and we get to see something awesome soon.
    Last edited by Jupex; 01-28-2011 at 12:23 PM.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupex For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (01-28-2011)