+ Reply
Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASED ] E is for Ezra... a thEmE for a causE...

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by eenofonn Lao ... lol what's going on dude you a night owl or live somewhere interesting in the world? lol bro i live in hong kong
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Lao ... lol what's going on dude you a night owl or live somewhere interesting in the world?
    lol bro i live in hong kong

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (01-14-2011)

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    :P
    awesome!!

And so dibs this theme. I wants yo quiero. now now now :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-13-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    awesome!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey team Ezra, at least you know you got something going wiith this theme. nobody else would care to look twice at a release that has been delayed this far if it were some crummy theme *thumbsup*

Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    awesome!!

What's up brother! It's good to see your name again -- Santaf introduced me to this crazy world and is a great friend -- so good to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by iWieduwilt View Post
    Hey team Ezra, at least you know you got something going wiith this theme. nobody else would care to look twice at a release that has been delayed this far if it were some crummy theme *thumbsup*
    Thanks again to everyone for your continued patience -- you'd be surprised how complex a 5-person collaboration can be, especially concerning such a sensitive issue that we're addressing and attempting to represent with a product that we're all proud of. We've changed things over and over, getting closer and closer to what we all feel is as perfect as possible. For those of you that haven't partaken in a complete-theme project, it's a daunting task. Thousands of images that we dedicate serious time to individually, as well as working on our own projects and TRYING to stay present to our families who surprisingly also like our attention every now and then... All the Theme Creators involved in this project are some serious heavy-hitters and we hoped that would equate to a faster process of producing a theme, but it turns out we're all successful with this to some level because we're all EXTREME perfectionists with very specific tastes and styles that we've somehow figured out to align into one vision...

We're all very aware of the deadline that we created for ourselves initially and wish to some extent we would have waited longer to post a preview thread, but felt that the message and purpose of the theme required us to get the word out as early as possible. But rest assured, you will all be very happy with the final product and will know immediately that it was well worth the wait once you're staring at your device in a trance-like state....

We all love Ezra - the purpose behind this whole project, and believe so strongly in the vision of the Foundation that all the proceeds will support -- we just want to make sure that the final product matches the intensity of the personal affect that this beautiful Angel had on our lives.

So take a deep breath -- it won't be long! And you WILL NOT be disappointed

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-15-2011), santaf (01-14-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

sounds great guys! I don't mean to come off as pushy, because i know theming takes time especially with 5 perfectionists working on one theme lol, but do you have a new deadline set in place?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Cool! I thought you guys released it already. I get it. I cant wait to see what it is like.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    What's up brother! It's good to see your name again -- Santaf introduced me to this crazy world and is a great friend -- so good to hear from you
    oh the good ol' days haha.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post

Thanks again to everyone for your continued patience -- you'd be surprised how complex a 5-person collaboration can be, especially concerning such a sensitive issue that we're addressing and attempting to represent with a product that we're all proud of. We've changed things over and over, getting closer and closer to what we all feel is as perfect as possible. For those of you that haven't partaken in a complete-theme project, it's a daunting task. Thousands of images that we dedicate serious time to individually, as well as working on our own projects and TRYING to stay present to our families who surprisingly also like our attention every now and then... All the Theme Creators involved in this project are some serious heavy-hitters and we hoped that would equate to a faster process of producing a theme, but it turns out we're all successful with this to some level because we're all EXTREME perfectionists with very specific tastes and styles that we've somehow figured out to align into one vision...

We're all very aware of the deadline that we created for ourselves initially and wish to some extent we would have waited longer to post a preview thread, but felt that the message and purpose of the theme required us to get the word out as early as possible. But rest assured, you will all be very happy with the final product and will know immediately that it was well worth the wait once you're staring at your device in a trance-like state....

We all love Ezra - the purpose behind this whole project, and believe so strongly in the vision of the Foundation that all the proceeds will support -- we just want to make sure that the final product matches the intensity of the personal affect that this beautiful Angel had on our lives.

So take a deep breath -- it won't be long! And you WILL NOT be disappointed
    no worries, bro(s), we know how hard it is to coordinate

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

OK so im pretty new here so dont know the full story about Ezra. What i will say is that i think what you guys are doing is amazing, We all know someones that suffered from cancer, some that have even lost the battle. So to use your skills in order to make money for a cncer charity is absolutely fantastic.

I will definitely be buying this theme as soon as it is available, not just because it looks awesome but because it is for a good cause.

"Theme Team for a Cause"
    Thanks

I think we may be done by the end of this week Then it will be the smaller task of porting to other devices. Thats a tentative date and not a set in stone deadline. Rest assured it IS coming, its not a myth (cough cough big foot?? cough cough).

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeamEzra For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-16-2011), tw1st3d (01-16-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TeamEzra View Post
    I think we may be done by the end of this week Then it will be the smaller task of porting to other devices. Thats a tentative date and not a set in stone deadline. Rest assured it IS coming, its not a myth (cough cough big foot?? cough cough).
    yay~

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TeamEzra View Post
    Hey, don't talk about big foot like that! Lol

Thanks

so i guessing it's going to be on theme it? am i right

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobertg View Post
    so i guessing it's going to be on theme it? am i right

in a perfect world of puppies and ice cream that would be the case..unfortunately it won't be on themeit any time soon - it will be released via cydia exclusively

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (01-18-2011), Jmataska (01-27-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-17-2011), ReBourne (01-17-2011), tw1st3d (01-19-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

1: please, how do I get the theme it app? 2: will EZRA HD be for the iPad too? Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I believe they mentioned an ipad version somewhere in this thread...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to iWieduwilt For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (01-18-2011)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

As for the theme it app the release will be on the 24th. Of THIS month. Ezra HD for iPad will be something that will be ported either at release or shortly afterward.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-18-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    As for the theme it app the release will be on the 24th. Of THIS month. Ezra HD for iPad will be something that will be ported either at release or shortly afterward.
    time to start saving :P

27. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (01-18-2011)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

in a perfect world of puppies and ice cream that would be the case..unfortunately it won't be on themeit any time soon - it will be released via cydia exclusively
    Say thanks to the bearded one. BTW if anyone wants to send us Puppies and Ice Cream its cool with me

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (01-19-2011), lao3hero (01-18-2011)