Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 374

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhone 4 / 3GS HTC Clock & Weather Widget

  1. #41
    First, Great Job bjbinc on the theme!!

    Do you do requests? Is there any way you can double the size of the weather icons? I like the original HTC look with the bigger weather icon. I tried to increase the size by 25% and 50% to see what looks best. It increases the size perfectly, but it shifts the weather icon to the right...

    Also, I noticed the Hi and Low are off? This is for the no forecast theme. Basically it looks like this:

    .....Hi: 82
    Low: 45

    (periods are actual spaces but I can't get it to show with spaces)
    Last edited by buste2; 11-24-2010 at 04:51 PM.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by buste2 View Post
    First, Great Job bjbinc on the theme!!

    Do you do requests? Is there any way you can double the size of the weather icons? I like the original HTC look with the bigger weather icon. I tried to increase the size by 25% and 50% to see what looks best. It increases the size perfectly, but it shifts the weather icon to the right...

    Also, I noticed the Hi and Low are off? This is for the no forecast theme. Basically it looks like this:

    .....Hi: 82
    Low: 45

    (periods are actual spaces but I can't get it to show with spaces)
    Are you wanting a bigger icon for the large icon in the middle of the clock, or for the forecast icons below?

    To fix the alignment of the lo and hi values, open the myopiaAlt.css file (it's in "/private/weatherwidget/private/stylesheets" I think) and play around with the "lo" and "hi" styles. You probably just need to decrease the "left" value in the "hi" style. With people using all different sorts of fonts, it's hard to get it right for everyone.

  3. #43
    Thanks man this looks great on my iphone 4!!!!

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Are you wanting a bigger icon for the large icon in the middle of the clock, or for the forecast icons below?

    To fix the alignment of the lo and hi values, open the myopiaAlt.css file (it's in "/private/weatherwidget/private/stylesheets" I think) and play around with the "lo" and "hi" styles. You probably just need to decrease the "left" value in the "hi" style. With people using all different sorts of fonts, it's hard to get it right for everyone.
    Sorry I meant can you increase the size of the icon in the middle of the clock. I'm currently using the theme without the forecast. The HTC one, the icon in the middle is bigger.

  5. #45
    ok...how much bigger? It seems like it would start covering up some text if it was any bigger

    Edit:
    Try this
    Code:
    <img id="weatherIcon" src="" width=164 style="position:absolute; top:115px;left:78px;z-index:100;">
    Any bigger and you will start losing your temp and conditions. You can play around with it some more. To keep the alignment correct, subtract half of what you add to the width from the "left" value. For example...if you add 10 more pixels of width, subtract 5px from the "left" value.
    Last edited by bjbinc; 11-24-2010 at 10:50 PM.

  6. #46
    This is what I'm using now but I like yours


  7. #47
    Is there any way this can work with panorama? when i enable panorama it covers the widget. thanks.

  8. #48
    i know this is a stretch and this thread is posted in the iphone 4 section... but is there a way to save the previous weather information so it continues staying on the screen... my stuff disappears when there is no wifi. im running ios4 on ipod touch 4. thanks

  9. #49
    what's the difference between FORECAST and NOT FORECAST Versions?


    and how do i change the clock so it doesnt read 06:09 so it reads only 6:09

  10. #50
    The forecast version show a five day forecast below the clock, while the non forecast version doesn't. To remove the leading zero...open the Wallpaper.html (or LockBackground.html, depending on which you're using) and look about half way down the file. You should see a line "var showLeadingZero = true". Set that to false and respring. Also, if you downloaded this a few days ago, you will need to redownload the latest version as that option wan't available in the earlier versions.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    The forecast version show a five day forecast below the clock, while the non forecast version doesn't. To remove the leading zero...open the Wallpaper.html (or LockBackground.html, depending on which you're using) and look about half way down the file. You should see a line "var showLeadingZero = true". Set that to false and respring. Also, if you downloaded this a few days ago, you will need to redownload the latest version as that option wan't available in the earlier versions.
    thanks!

    do u know how to get it to work in Canada?

    i tried..

    Calgary, Alberta
    Calgary, AB
    Calgary, Canada

    can chu help me bro!

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    thanks!

    do u know how to get it to work in Canada?

    i tried..

    Calgary, Alberta
    Calgary, AB
    Calgary, Canada

    can chu help me bro!
    No problem. You have to use your location code. I looked yours up..its CAXX0054

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    No problem. You have to use your location code. I looked yours up..its CAXX0054
    you're amazing bro!

    1 last thing

    how do i change the time so it shows 8:37 instead of 08:37

    or is that not possible

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    The forecast version show a five day forecast below the clock, while the non forecast version doesn't. To remove the leading zero...open the Wallpaper.html (or LockBackground.html, depending on which you're using) and look about half way down the file. You should see a line "var showLeadingZero = true". Set that to false and respring. Also, if you downloaded this a few days ago, you will need to redownload the latest version as that option wan't available in the earlier versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    you're amazing bro!

    1 last thing

    how do i change the time so it shows 8:37 instead of 08:37

    or is that not possible
    I guess you missed it the first time I told you lol

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    sharp2G (11-25-2010)

  16. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I guess you missed it the first time I told you lol
    i tried searching for it, but can't locate the line. im using textpad
    Last edited by sharp2G; 11-25-2010 at 09:58 PM.

  17. #56

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    sharp2G (11-25-2010)

  19. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    thanks! You do the same.
    sorry but i cant find it

    thanks a million for you're help

  20. #58
    Did you download the latest version? It should be about half way down the wallpaper/LockBackground.html file.

  21. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Did you download the latest version? It should be about half way down the wallpaper/LockBackground.html file.
    yup i did (just downloaded it a couple hours ago), i used the program to search for the keyword and nothing.

  22. #60
    It's there. I just downloaded it and looked to be sure. Post the file so I can look at it

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •