Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 / 3GS HTC Clock & Weather Widget

When I turn of the WiFi or 3G the forecast desapear, is possible to stay with the forecast and then update when I turn on the WiFi or 3G??
    Last edited by akabj; 12-26-2011 at 04:13 AM.

I added in the showLeadingZero section to the LockBackGround file but when i respring, the time is now not aligned properly...
    see screenshot.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks in advance!!
    -photo-2012-01-03-16.22-2.png
    Last edited by Min Kiong; 01-03-2012 at 02:26 AM.

I would like to know if it is possible that when I press "Tap to Unlock" it brings up the passcode lock keypad so I can keep my Iphone password protected with this theme!?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by louisgab View Post
    I would like to know if it is possible that when I press "Tap to Unlock" it brings up the passcode lock keypad so I can keep my Iphone password protected with this theme!?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    NVM sorry for the spam! I rebooted the phone and it's working!

how do i install this??

Can anyone tell me how to lower the widget so that top of the white squares are not in my status bar?

Default Lockscreen notifications
    Is there any way to align the notifications that appear on the lockscreen. They seem to still be adjusted to the normal clock. I'm using the Lock Hide feature along with this widget with latest iOS. Thanks

Last edited by justinwhite1; 02-18-2012 at 10:21 AM.

After hours and hours I finally figured out how to make the custom backgrounds work without having to ssh. Here is what you need to add to the html file.

src=\"/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg\"

if you want the clock and animated weather without forecast and to be able to set the background from the settings on your phone. You ned to respring after setting it for it to take effect.

Hi guys,

I just installed the HTC Widget [HD] for my iphone 4. However, my icons in the homescreen are all covering the clock and weather. Anyone knows how to fix this? And how do you make the iphone clock for the lockscreen disappear? because it's kinda blocking the htc clock. Thanks!

you need to install an app called gridlock which allows you to place the apps anywhere you want onn the springboard. I also installed an app called custom grid and set the rows to 6 and then used springtomize to change the size of the icons to 70%. This allows me to have 3 rows of icons underneath the clock widget. To get rid of the lockscreen clock you need to install a tweak from cydia that hides it. Not sure what its called may hidelockscreen clock or something like that.

So my lock screen and my page 1 are showing different places and forecast how do I change that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331076117.958087.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331076126.674633.jpg  

hi i download that template but dont know where you paste that could you please help me. Thanks

is this a pageperhtml template or winterboard please help me where i have to paste that template
    Last edited by mhdfaran; 08-17-2012 at 06:18 PM.

hi everyone.

first time post so please dont be harsh on me.

im trying to install the " htc widget (no forecast) " on my iphone 5 ios 6.1.2 jailbroken with evasion - but having problems with the wall paper!

ive spent a couple of days trawling through various forums to look for an answer and have tried all the different combinations of solutions but to no avail!

questions -

1- is this widget compatible with iphone 5?
    if so, then y cant i get the wallpaper to work ......
    - what i have tried so far -

i have used ifile to edit the wallpaper.html file in various ways.

in both locations:
    - /var/stash/themes.0aTx73/HTC Widget (No Forecast) [HD].theme &
    - /private/var/mobile/library/SpringBoard ......

i have created HomeBackground.png , HomeBackground.jpg , HomeBackgroundThumbnail.png & .jpg
    ive even created Wallpaper.jpg &.png - one at a time and even all at once.

i still run into issues where 1- the wall paper is not fully stretched to the home screen (bottom is just above the dock icons)
    and 2 - the white boarder lines.

i have even tried converting my wallpaper pics to 320x480 pixels to try and make them fit but still no joy.

so im assuming this widget is not compatible with iphone 5????

q 2 -

i also have iwdgets installe from cydia. is there any way the maker of this widget or any one else could convert this widget for iwidgets only without the wallpaper, hence then i dont need to use winterboard???

i know for my first post i may be asking alot, but usually after a couple of days working through a problem i usually find a solution, but this one has me scratching my head!!!

Default How do i get this off a page?
    So when i downloaded this i put it on page three, i got bored, re did all my pages and put it on page 2, now its on both pages and im having a hard time getting it off. I only need it on one page. D:

Can someone on here help me with this? I've installed this tweak to a 3GS on iOS6.1.3, it works perfectly. I'd just like to know how to get rid of the series of white blocks that are visible below the clock when the phone is offline.

-img_0154-1-.png
    Last edited by dataworx; Yesterday at 06:44 AM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819