+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 107

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Réalité HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey Retrospect instead of Messages cause I have a textfree icon there, as the default? Thanks and can't wait for your 3gs version
...
  1. #61
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    630
    Thanked 109 Times in 100 Posts

    Hey Retrospect instead of Messages cause I have a textfree icon there, as the default? Thanks and can't wait for your 3gs version

  2. #62
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 152 Times in 90 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    Hey Retrospect instead of Messages cause I have a textfree icon there, as the default? Thanks and can't wait for your 3gs version
    No problem, will try to work on it tomorrow and for the 3G(s) version I think I'll just port this one over instead cause I really want to start working on my new theme idea.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Retrospect For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (11-14-2010)

  4. #63
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    630
    Thanked 109 Times in 100 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    No problem, will try to work on it tomorrow and for the 3G(s) version I think I'll just port this one over instead cause I really want to start working on my new theme idea.
    Thanks Retrospect and what is your new theme idea ?

  5. #64
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    893
    Thanked 297 Times in 182 Posts

    How do I adjust the spacing between the city and the temperature?

    Take a look at this screen shot:



    See how close the 6 is to the Location?

    Also can i make two icon requests!

    Facebook and BiteSMS.

    Thank you very much

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    No problem, will try to work on it tomorrow and for the 3G(s) version I think I'll just port this one over instead cause I really want to start working on my new theme idea.
    OP would you be able to do what this guy asked but with a BiteSMS logo???

    Thanks very much and the theme is amazing!
    Last edited by ufcsean; 11-15-2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #65

  7. #66
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 152 Times in 90 Posts

    ufcsean and shikati, I've made the request you guys asked for, just simply download the zip file and extract the file. In your theme folder, there should be a folder name Icon Sets, put the extracted folder into the Icon Sets folder and it should replace the old TruWeather images with the new ones with the dock icon you desired. Lastly, you need to create a new "Icons" folder in your theme folder and put a blank image with the name of the dock icon you're trying to replace.

    Here are the links to the zip files:

    <Textfree Dock>
    <BiteSMS Dock>

    Secondly ufcsean, to move the spacing for the weather widget temp and city, go into: Realite HD\Widgets\Weather\Stylesheets
    Then open the split.css with notepad and change the following which I've circled in red until it is to your liking:



    Thank you so much for your support, I sent you an email to the dl link a bit earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Réalité HD-untitled-1.png  
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Retrospect For This Useful Post:

    iTrey.Bates (11-21-2010), shitaki (11-15-2010), ufcsean (11-15-2010)

  9. #67
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    630
    Thanked 109 Times in 100 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    ufcsean and shikati, I've made the request you guys asked for, just simply download the zip file and extract the file. In your theme folder, there should be a folder name Icon Sets, put the extracted folder into the Icon Sets folder and it should replace the old TruWeather images with the new ones with the dock icon you desired. Lastly, you need to create a new "Icons" folder in your theme folder and put a blank image with the name of the dock icon you're trying to replace.

    Here are the links to the zip files:

    <Textfree Dock>
    <BiteSMS Dock>

    Secondly ufcsean, to move the spacing for the weather widget temp and city, go into: Realite HDWidgetsWeatherStylesheets
    Then open the split.css with notepad and change the following which I've circled in red until it is to your liking:





    Thank you so much for your support, I sent you an email to the dl link a bit earlier.
    Thank you again bro

  10. #68
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    893
    Thanked 297 Times in 182 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    ufcsean and shikati, I've made the request you guys asked for, just simply download the zip file and extract the file. In your theme folder, there should be a folder name Icon Sets, put the extracted folder into the Icon Sets folder and it should replace the old TruWeather images with the new ones with the dock icon you desired. Lastly, you need to create a new "Icons" folder in your theme folder and put a blank image with the name of the dock icon you're trying to replace.

    Here are the links to the zip files:

    <Textfree Dock>
    <BiteSMS Dock>

    Secondly ufcsean, to move the spacing for the weather widget temp and city, go into: Realite HDWidgetsWeatherStylesheets
    Then open the split.css with notepad and change the following which I've circled in red until it is to your liking:





    Thank you so much for your support, I sent you an email to the dl link a bit earlier.
    Thanks so much for the help mate...really detailed instructions thanks!

    Could you possibly make a custom Facebook and BITESMS icon just incase I decide tomix it up?

    Because I think the bitesms logo and facebook look quite crap atm

    They'd look good with your custom design and matte finish!

    Again thanks for the help and awesome theme!

    EDIT: As you can see in the pic they stick out like a sore thumb compared to all the other slick icons ;]
    Last edited by ufcsean; 11-15-2010 at 08:50 AM.

  11. #69
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    630
    Thanked 109 Times in 100 Posts

    And I forgot to ask if it is possible to get your .psd of your truweather images cause I was thinking about trying to use your icon template to make different docks if you don't mind and great job again!

  12. #70
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 152 Times in 90 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ufcsean View Post
    Thanks so much for the help mate...really detailed instructions thanks!

    Could you possibly make a custom Facebook and BITESMS icon just incase I decide tomix it up?

    Because I think the bitesms logo and facebook look quite crap atm

    They'd look good with your custom design and matte finish!

    Again thanks for the help and awesome theme!

    EDIT: As you can see in the pic they stick out like a sore thumb compared to all the other slick icons ;]
    The thing is that auto-skinned icons have a certain size limit thats why they are a bit smaller compare to the self made icons. Thats also the reason I would suggest for those who use this theme to separate all autoskinned icons to their own page or a separate folder. However, when I have the time, I'll help you out with creating a custom icon for facebook and bitesms so they would "fit".

    Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    And I forgot to ask if it is possible to get your .psd of your truweather images cause I was thinking about trying to use your icon template to make different docks if you don't mind and great job again!
    Sorry but I never made any psd for the truweather images(got too lazy) so I suggest you simply mask the dock icon you're trying to replace with the new one for all the images(not fun doing that at all)
    Last edited by Retrospect; 11-15-2010 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retrospect For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (11-15-2010), ufcsean (11-15-2010)

  14. #71
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    630
    Thanked 109 Times in 100 Posts

    Is it possible to make a custom textfree one also cause it doesn't fit like what ufcsean said if you have time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    The thing is that auto-skinned icons have a certain size limit thats why they are a bit smaller compare to the self made icons. Thats also the reason I would suggest for those who use this theme to separate all autoskinned icons to their own page or a separate folder. However, when I have the time, I'll help you out with creating a custom icon for facebook and bitesms so they would "fit".



    Sorry but I never made any psd for the truweather images(got too lazy) so I suggest you simply mask the dock icon you're trying to replace with the new one for all the images(not fun doing that at all)
    Oh okay thanks again
    Last edited by shitaki; 11-15-2010 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #72
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    893
    Thanked 297 Times in 182 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    The thing is that auto-skinned icons have a certain size limit thats why they are a bit smaller compare to the self made icons. Thats also the reason I would suggest for those who use this theme to separate all autoskinned icons to their own page or a separate folder. However, when I have the time, I'll help you out with creating a custom icon for facebook and bitesms so they would "fit".



    Sorry but I never made any psd for the truweather images(got too lazy) so I suggest you simply mask the dock icon you're trying to replace with the new one for all the images(not fun doing that at all)
    Thanks mate...ill sub to this thread to stay updated

  16. #73
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Just donated awaiting link, Can anybody tell me how to add the iconclasm layout? Never used it before.

  17. #74
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 119 Times in 96 Posts

    i cant find the icon. I get the one from the ipod by ssh and it says i cant upload it cuz its too big.
    EDIT:
    i found this one on google images which is a lot like the original except for the corners
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Réalité HD-advanced_english_dictionary_t_1614362.jpg  
    Last edited by MuseFan288; 11-16-2010 at 03:29 PM.

  18. #75
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 152 Times in 90 Posts

    ^i'll try to do the custom dock for you later when I get home.

    Quote Originally Posted by liamwalsh21 View Post
    Just donated awaiting link, Can anybody tell me how to add the iconclasm layout? Never used it before.
    Link will be sent to you in a little bit, I'll add some instruction on how to add the iconoclasm layout to the first page later.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

  19. #76
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 119 Times in 96 Posts

    thanks a lot mate.

  20. #77
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    ^i'll try to do the custom dock for you later when I get home.



    Link will be sent to you in a little bit, I'll add some instruction on how to add the iconoclasm layout to the first page later.

    Recieved the link but everytime i put the password in it says processing and when i click start download it just goes back to the password screen. Im definatly putting it in right?

    Managed to get the theme. I need some help setting up though all i manage to get on is the icons. Theres no wallpaper and i cant get the iconoclasm setup on.

    Finally got it all set up apart from the weather. How do i set to my location? And the folder background doesnt show up and all the icons in it are set using iconoclasm. Any way to put them back normal? Sorry about all the questions finding it a hard one to set up
    Last edited by liamwalsh21; 11-17-2010 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #78
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 152 Times in 90 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by liamwalsh21 View Post
    Recieved the link but everytime i put the password in it says processing and when i click start download it just goes back to the password screen. Im definatly putting it in right?

    Managed to get the theme. I need some help setting up though all i manage to get on is the icons. Theres no wallpaper and i cant get the iconoclasm setup on.

    Finally got it all set up apart from the weather. How do i set to my location? And the folder background doesnt show up and all the icons in it are set using iconoclasm. Any way to put them back normal? Sorry about all the questions finding it a hard one to set up
    All your questions are answered on the first page of the opening post. Iconoclasm layouts have to be sshed to: Library\Iconoclasm\Layouts\
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

  22. #79
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Ok thanks. Any ideas on the folders? Im using folder enhancer

  23. #80
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 152 Times in 90 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by liamwalsh21 View Post
    Ok thanks. Any ideas on the folders? Im using folder enhancer
    Set it up the same way as shown in the pictures attached on the first page, basically its the same as the springboard, 3 iblanks first then the rest of your apps. For the FolderEnhancer settings, it should be everything "off" in Appearance, Behavior, and Advance.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts