Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Yes, Iconoclasm is being used. Unfortunately, in this new version, I have no clue how to assign multiple pages separate layouts...

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Yes, Iconoclasm is being used. Unfortunately, in this new version, I have no clue how to assign multiple pages separate layouts...
    You have to use the simple background tweak and make a panorama back ground of all the page you want to add like
    1. Black page with right arrow in circle then
    2. Game page make it double then
    3. Apps page
    And make one page ground with all those page and use the scrolling alike of the android style with simple background !! Just install that back ground and you will understand or do like I did and theme 1 springjump icon with a full page icon loll

Ps.: if you need help

No, I will not be doing the multiple page thing with springjumps or anything. Sorry. That stuff just looks bad...

when will be released?:-) great theme
    and how can the theme be done without springjumps??
    Last edited by filipegt500; 11-09-2010 at 03:35 AM.

No, I will not be doing the multiple page thing with springjumps or anything. Sorry. That stuff just looks bad...
    Without using Springjump? it sounds like a bad idea to me =)

Thanks

i just made a little video of what i started to do with simple background to show you what you could do .

dont bother with all the icon everywhere as they are from my theme it is just to show you the background moving in the back i will post the png i used as a pre template it is some picture of the theme of jjpierce

PS.: i had to .rar it becoz i was not able to upload coz of the file size

and to bother with the icon mess !! it is really the back ground in the back moving

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNesVZrYIKI]YouTube - iphone 4 simple background test to show the new page theming for iphone 4[/ame]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Love this Theme
    I really hope you continue you with this thmeme and put out a beta because i will download it in a second.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nousske7 View Post
    I really hope you continue you with this thmeme and put out a beta because i will download it in a second.
    Me to i like his sense of clean and gradient theme

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

if you are on 4.1, you can theme icons in HD in the Icons folder by duplicating each image and adding @2x to the end of it. As long as you have a second image named the same without @2x, your icons will be in HD

or to repeat, just keep the non hd image and make an hd image with the same name but with @2x at the end

ex-
    WinterBoard.png
    [email protected]

No more need for creating a billion bundles
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (11-24-2010), SirTimothy1 (11-10-2010), UofMBob (11-09-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    if you are on 4.1, you can theme icons in HD in the Icons folder by duplicating each image and adding @2x to the end of it. As long as you have a second image named the same without @2x, your icons will be in HD

or to repeat, just keep the non hd image and make an hd image with the same name but with @2x at the end

ex-
    WinterBoard.png
    [email protected]

I actually didn't know that

HUGE UPDATE!

Prior to today, all the icon were not HD. Now they are, thanks to deathbybunnies. deathbybunnies, if I could hug you, I would. All the icons have been recreated from scratch, and I'm in the process of remaking some more, like the flashlight and photo editing icons.

I've updated the first post with some snazzy new imagery, check it out, tell your friends, eat a watermelon! It's coming soon!
    Last edited by Li-ion; 11-10-2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (11-10-2010), SirTimothy1 (11-10-2010), tiamo25 (11-10-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post

ex-
    WinterBoard.png
    [email protected]

I love you

And this theme is still looking amazing.

BRAVO

this is the best emulator phone 7 theme !!!

great job, so when will be released? :-)

What say you?
    Did you just take it from here?

impressive , nice job

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedIpad View Post
    .. Yikes
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedIpad View Post
    No genius, that's me. My name is vladi. If you've ever PM'ed me, I usually finish off with -Vladi.

Do I need to edit that post to prove it to you? Yes? Okay. The post now doesn't have an image.

I don't steal work.

No genius, that's me. My name is vladi. If you've ever PM'ed me, I usually finish off with -Vladi.

Do I need to edit that post to prove it to you? Yes? Okay. The post now doesn't have an image.

I don't steal work.
    Just my 2 cents. Your avatar of you as a little kid hardly matches up with the voice.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast