+ Reply
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
hey there thanks for great themes and thanks for all the pepole that make this theme grew and become like the real windows 7 phone theme i have some problem
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey there
    thanks for great themes and thanks for all the pepole that make this theme grew and become like the real windows 7 phone theme
    i have some problem - i see in the dock ...how can i make the theme on all the screen ?
    i hope you understood my problem.
    also is there a way to make like icon for games and than when you press on it you will get to a page black background and list of the games and small icon on the left of it like the real windows 7 phone (maybe using springjump)
    thanks

Thanks

Do you use springjump?

Thanks

anyone have issues with iconoclasm?
    The Layout will not change no matter what i pick 3x3, triangle or whatever (trying to set up this theme). It just stays as default 5x4. Will not change to anything else. I'm on 1.6.2. I have tried applying & respring, and turning it on & off but nothing works. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

I'm loving this theme, but I have a few problems that I hope you guys can help me with:
    1. I need to hide the dock. I've hidden the dock using "transparent dock" but the icons still get cut off where they used to.
    2. I was making my own using the template Li-on put in the ad-on, but I don't know what I should name the icons and the significance of "@2x", if someone could shed some light on this.
    3. This is probably the most important one, the theme is not in hd (not utilising retina) anyone know why?
    This is what it looks like:
    Last edited by ToastedIpad; 11-13-2010 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks

i have the same issue with the dock

and it will be great if someone can share a psd file for creating icons by myself with photoshop
    Last edited by james341; 11-13-2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Just use the game template, overlay it with the colour of the other apps, and feel free to customise.

Thanks

i'm talking about the small icons - i want to make for all the other original apps like camera for example

Thanks

To get the icons to show on top of the dock background, go to Infiniboard en turn the option 'Hide Behind Dock' off!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to edel_hert For This Useful Post:

ToastedIpad (11-13-2010)

Thanks

also - nobody can help us here with the dock problem?

Quote Originally Posted by edel_hert View Post
    To get the icons to show on top of the dock background, go to Infiniboard en turn the option 'Hide Behind Dock' off!
    thanks
    Last edited by james341; 11-13-2010 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

is there a way to get the big icon psd please?
    also:
    is there someone there that can share this original icons:
    1. calendar
    2. itunes
    3. voice memos
    4. calculator
    5. stocks
    6. maps
    7. compass

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Another question. With iconoclasm, do i use simple mode also? It seems that infiniboard doesn't work correctly unless I use simple mode. But if I don't use simple mode, the layout seems more correct.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by youvandal View Post
    Another question. With iconoclasm, do i use simple mode also? It seems that infiniboard doesn't work correctly unless I use simple mode. But if I don't use simple mode, the layout seems more correct.
    Hey,

Don't use simple mode for this theme. Simple mode is just to adjust the amount of icons visible on Spingboard. But when you're using a layout it also can adjust the position of the icons, witch is necessary for this theme because of the use of different icon sizes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Complications
    The theme is great, I'm loving it so far.
    There are some problems I've run into and I was wondering if I could some advice how to fix them.

First of all the clock on my homescreen is still showing on top.

I'm not sure how to get that off. Also there is a blue question mark icon in the middle but a few others have already asked on that.

Also, I'm trying to make custom icons, starting with a facebook icon. It seems to be working, yet the size is too big. Is there a way I can get the dimensions needed for the small icon and also the long icon? I tried the dimensions given in one of the pictures listed in the topic but it is too large. (236 by 230)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by honchofilms View Post
    The theme is great, I'm loving it so far.
    There are some problems I've run into and I was wondering if I could some advice how to fix them.

First of all the clock on my homescreen is still showing on top.

I'm not sure how to get that off. Also there is a blue question mark icon in the middle but a few others have already asked on that.

Also, I'm trying to make custom icons, starting with a facebook icon. It seems to be working, yet the size is too big. Is there a way I can get the dimensions needed for the small icon and also the long icon? I tried the dimensions given in one of the pictures listed in the topic but it is too large. (236 by 230)
    download lockscreen clockhide from cydia..i know absolutely zero about photoshop..cant help you there. the blue question mark was fixed in the addon 1 update. its a few pages back.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jayteez For This Useful Post:

honchofilms (11-13-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedIpad View Post
    I'm loving this theme, but I have a few problems that I hope you guys can help me with:
    1. I need to hide the dock. I've hidden the dock using "transparent dock" but the icons still get cut off where they used to.
    2. I was making my own using the template Li-on put in the ad-on, but I don't know what I should name the icons and the significance of "@2x", if someone could shed some light on this.
    3. This is probably the most important one, the theme is not in hd (not utilising retina) anyone know why?
    This is what it looks like:
    The @2x is what makes it retina-ready. If your icons don't have the @2x ending, they'll appear pixelated.

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    Do you use springjump?
    No sir!

Quote Originally Posted by itouch8112 View Post
    anyone have issues with iconoclasm?
    The Layout will not change no matter what i pick 3x3, triangle or whatever (trying to set up this theme). It just stays as default 5x4. Will not change to anything else. I'm on 1.6.2. I have tried applying & respring, and turning it on & off but nothing works. PLEASE HELP!
    I don't know what could be going wrong, honestly.

i have the same issue with the dock

and it will be great if someone can share a psd file for creating icons by myself with photoshop
    Make sure infiniboard's settings say that icons don't hide behind the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    I noticed the Date on lockscreen the day number and the month has no space in between?

like 13November instead of 13 November

how do i add the space in?
    Open the HTML file, and screw around with the x and y values in the categories needed. I'd do this in iFile, as it is so much quicker than dreamweaver.

is there a way to get the big icon psd please?
    also:
    is there someone there that can share this original icons:
    1. calendar
    2. itunes
    3. voice memos
    4. calculator
    5. stocks
    6. maps
    7. compass
    People use iTunes and Stocks?

Quote Originally Posted by youvandal View Post
    Your iconoclasm seems to be retarded. Make sure that all of Infiniboard's settings are correct!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    The @2x is what makes it retina-ready. If your icons don't have the @2x ending, they'll appear pixelated.
    I tried creating a Facebook icon with the same exact dimensions and everything as the Safari icon. I named it Facebook.png and [email protected]. When I took out the [email protected] and put it back in, the icon didn't go smaller (I was testing it). But with the Facebook icon, without the [email protected] file in the folder, it's at the necessary size yet the retina isn't clear. When I add the [email protected], this is what comes out:
    Before [email protected] was added

After [email protected] was added

Thanks

Since I can't fix my iconoclasm layout problem (stays on 5x4, will never change not matter which you choose), CAN I just Use GRIDLOCK or iBlanks. Or is there a way to edit it without iconoclasm.

Thanks

As far as I know, you cannot do this with gridlock. Also, make sure you're supporting the Iconoclasm devs and not pirating the apps. Pirated apps usually backfire on you.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

jayteez (11-13-2010)