+ Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Release Kryptonite HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by flybritn oh LOL Kryptonite has 10 winterboard options Open iAcces app at the top, enable English, then close the app, open the app again you should see
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    oh LOL Kryptonite has 10 winterboard options

Open iAcces app at the top, enable English, then close the app, open the app again you should see everything in english now.
    make sure Enabled os turned on then close the app and reboot fyour device respring will do it you must completely power off then back on then the keybords should work
    if you dont see the Themed keyboard at first touch the little globe looking key on the keybord tyhat swaps it back n forth
    Just sent you a PM

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok so I installed lockinfo from cydia. Turned it on and I get the info on the lock screen, but it does not look like the Lockinfo included in the theme. Im about just given up on trying on it. If you have any ideas how and what I need to set it up let me know otherwise, I cant get it right. Still love the theme, its my favorite

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there a trick to getting red lock info theme working? I've activated it via winterboard but dont see it in lock info settings. Also, is there a way to change the sms sounds? The theme has changed them all but one to the same sound. I use different sounds for contacts and they are all the same now.

Thanks,
    Chris

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Everything work great. I put my wallpaper, but i always have the blue square in the middle of my screen. Even if i do not put wallpaper in the folder.

How i can correct this.

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Release Kryptonite HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

If i put the add-on upside the 24hours clock, i do not have the blue thing, but i do not have the 24 hours clock working.

Maybe it can help.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChicoBlack View Post
    Ok so I installed lockinfo from cydia. Turned it on and I get the info on the lock screen, but it does not look like the Lockinfo included in the theme. Im about just given up on trying on it. If you have any ideas how and what I need to set it up let me know otherwise, I cant get it right. Still love the theme, its my favorite
    Try moving it above all the other Krypto... selections in winterboard. the main theme and the color mods each have a basic lock info theme inside so to get the add on Lock Info theme to work it must be on top of the otheres.

Quote Originally Posted by cveklund View Post
    Is there a trick to getting red lock info theme working? I've activated it via winterboard but dont see it in lock info settings. Also, is there a way to change the sms sounds? The theme has changed them all but one to the same sound. I use different sounds for contacts and they are all the same now.

Thanks,
    Chris
    try this,.. Move KryptoRed Lock Info theme above the KryptoRed add on in Winterboard you will not see this in the Lock Info Settings.

if you can ssh or ifile into var/stash/themes/Kryptonite HD/UISounds and delete the 5 sms-received caf files.

Quote Originally Posted by Christ6197 View Post
    If i put the add-on upside the 24hours clock, i do not have the blue thing, but i do not have the 24 hours clock working.

Maybe it can help.
    Right now the 12 hr and 24 hr wall clocks support user wallaper but not on 4.2.1.. thats why

you can do this take KryptoRed or whatrever color WallClock 1 or 2 use ifile or ssh and look for this line in the Wallaper.html

// Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

change it to this
    // Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

that will change the 12 hr clocks to 24 hr
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-16-2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Christ6197 (02-17-2011)

Thanks

Everything is perfect...

Thank you

Thanks

just about got the 12 and 24 hr Wall clocks worked out so user on 4.2.1 will still be able to set any wallaper and a default wallaper that can be manulay chnged out for users on 4.2.1

Also got the Animated LS with a default image that can be maualy swapped out for 4.2.1 users.

they will be updated on Cydia very soon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

medic88 (02-20-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Just purchased but the keyboard isn't changing. It's still the stock one. I do have iaccess installed and enabled. I checked another keyboard out and that works. Any other suggestions?

EDIT** Is there supposed to be an iaccess keyboard showing up in the themes in winterboard? I don't see one in there.
    Last edited by jonkjon; 02-26-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Just purchased but the keyboard isn't changing. It's still the stock one. I do have iaccess installed and enabled. I checked another keyboard out and that works. Any other suggestions?

EDIT** Is there supposed to be an iaccess keyboard showing up in the themes in winterboard? I don't see one in there.
    the keyboard is in the main theme kryptonite HD/Folders/iAccess.app. and all color mods.. it should work

Thanks

I love this theme, one of my all time fav's of ALL time ^_^

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEnigma For This Useful Post:

flybritn (02-26-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    the keyboard is in the main theme kryptonite HD/Folders/iAccess.app. and all color mods.. it should work
    I see it there but it's just not working. I'm reinstalling. It takes about three tries to get it to install from cydia. That might be part of the problem. I'll keep trying and let you know....

OK reinstalled but it's still not working.....I'm on 4.2.1.....I tried 3 other winterboard iaccess keyboard themes and they all are working... not sure what's going on here....gotta get some sleep though. I'll try again tomorrow.

Nice job though on this...

OK did a clean reinstall this morning and it just isn't working on my 4.2.1. Thats a real shame!
    Last edited by jonkjon; 02-27-2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

do you have this on a iP4 device? And do you have "iAcces 4 China"? then that ....I don't understand why it will not work for you. the keyboard in this theme works

here is a the same Kryptonite keyboard from the theme made as a separate winterboard theme,.. place this in var/stash/themes and enable it in winterboard

Kryptonite HD keyboard.zip

Thanks

Thanks for the patience. I don't doubt for a second that it does work. It just doesn't work for me.....yet

To answer your questions, yes I do have this on an iP4 device..... running 4.2.1
    Yes I do have iAcces 4 China version 4.8(Build 064) and it is activated. I have been successful running at least 4 other kb themes through winterboard.
    I just dl'd from the link above and extracted to my Themes folder and activated it from Winterboard. That didn't work either. When I click the globe, it turns into an odd looking symbol but the keyboard doesn't change. If I click on the "?1" button beside that symbol, then the globe reappears on the 2nd row of keys to the far right. Another press of that globe takes me back to the beginning with the globe on the bottom row just to the left of the space bar....
    Sorry to be a bother......

Thanks

I bought the SD version 2 days before I got my iPod Touch 4G

It's still so Betty.

Thanks

I bought the sd version and the keyboard worked. I created another package for the keyboard from that, uninstalled the sd version and reinstalled the hd version and activated the new sd keyboard from winterboard. That works. Not sure what's different but that's what I need to do to get the kb working.

Thanks

I bought the sd version and the keyboard worked. I created another package for the keyboard from that, uninstalled the sd version and reinstalled the hd version and activated the new sd keyboard from winterboard. That works. Not sure what's different but that's what I need to do to get the kb working.
    the SD version only has the SD images for the keyboard for 2g,3g,3gs, devices. What is in the HD version are the @2x images for iphone 4 & ipod touch 4.

updates are now on cydia. made some changes to the 12 hr & 24 hr wall clocks to include a default wallpaper for 4.2.1 users. updated the User LS to include a default image that users on 4.2.1 can manualy change out for their own image also updated the Kryptonite Animated Lockscreen it now has a default image that 4.2.1 users can swap out with one of their own images and it comes with all 4 colors
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-27-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

yes I saw that about the images. I have been using the wyndows phone 7 with live tiles theme from Here and the hd images work fune there as do the images in the hd version of ur theme. it's something really weird. I did find another kb theme that exhibits the same problem so it's not just this theme. thanks....now off to get the new updates.

Thanks

yes I saw that about the images. I have been using the wyndows phone 7 with live tiles theme from Here and the hd images work fune there as do the images in the hd version of ur theme. it's something really weird. I did find another kb theme that exhibits the same problem so it's not just this theme. thanks....now off to get the new updates.

The reason alot of this theme, themes stuff on SD devices is cause I have some SD images in this theme as well as the HD images for alot of the app skins and all the UI but you will get alot more themed elements on an SD device if you just use get the regular Kryptonite Theme cause your realy not seeing any of the HD images or the @2x images on a non retina idevice lol exept for lockscreen and SB widgets
    On the Keyboard some HD keyboards only have the @2x images and will not show up on 2g, 3g, 3gs such as this one in the HD theme here made for iP4 devices

Thanks

I do have an iP4 device. I believe that's all Verizon offers in the iPhone. I was wrong about the version though. It is 4.2.6 not 4.2.1

Believe me, I have made enough @2x.png's badges to be sure

Finally got this figured out. If you're running ip4 devices with 4.2.6 firmware, then IAcces china 4 from the insanelyi repo will not work so you have to use/purchase from the iAcces repo or iAcces will not install. And, unfortunately, that repo does not seem to support many retina themes at this time. So for now, I can have the hd theme but not the hd keyboard. Whew!
    Last edited by jonkjon; 02-27-2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost