+ Reply
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 260

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Release Kryptonite HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Christ6197 This will hide inception frame ? Cool i will try it now... no it will be the inception phone icon whatever icon you use to replace
...
  1. #181
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Christ6197 View Post
    This will hide inception frame ?

    Cool i will try it now...
    no it will be the inception phone icon whatever icon you use to replace with that will be the icon. if you dont want the frame around the inception icon then you will have to either use a different icon or photoshop it and remove the frame

  2. #182
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    When i delete yours in the folder and put the other one, i have his frame! I cut it with snag it and put only the phone image, but i have the phone without any frame!

    How can i have it with your frame ?

    Like i have LP Hockey and your theme put by himself your frame with the 3 blue dot over it!

    I need explanation please ?

    Thank you

    Ok, it's not possible to put icon wthout frame and your theme will automatically put your frame, like other APP i have?

    Thank you

    P.S.: I will try for the first time to put your frame, but do not bet on me!!!!!
    Last edited by Christ6197; 01-28-2011 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #183
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Here is my problem and i want to understand please...

    Look in the picture :

    For,

    #1 : It's when i put only [email protected] and Icon.png in the folder. I have this icon after RESPRING...

    #2 : It's your [email protected] and Icon.png

    #3 : I create a folder for my APP CHockey, i put in it only [email protected] and Icon.png i have from the creator of the APP and i never put your frame (with the 3 blue dot)in the folder. It put it by itself!!!

    How i can do same with the #1 ?

    Hope i'm clear

    Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Release Kryptonite HD-photo.png  

  4. #184
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    3,012
    Thanked 543 Times in 328 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Updates have just been submitted and icludes everythign i mentioned
    12 & 24 hr wallclocks, more icon, Tap to unlock, LockInfo themed, fixed the SBBadge for 4.2.1 firmware users.
    Also submitted the Kryptonite HD SBSettings theme in all 4 colors.
    they should all be available within a few days
    Are you going to send links for your donators? Thanks!

  5. #185
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Christ6197 View Post
    Here is my problem and i want to understand please...

    Look in the picture :

    For,

    #1 : It's when i put only [email protected] and Icon.png in the folder. I have this icon after RESPRING...

    #2 : It's your [email protected] and Icon.png

    #3 : I create a folder for my APP CHockey, i put in it only [email protected] and Icon.png i have from the creator of the APP and i never put your frame (with the 3 blue dot)in the folder. It put it by itself!!!

    How i can do same with the #1 ?

    Hope i'm clear

    Thank you
    i think I understand your question lol

    you have to make sure you have your folder you made for that app is named excatctly like it is in your iPhone. to find all appstore apps on your phone, ssh to root/user/Aplications you will have to open each one to see the app name cause they are named with a bunch of letters and numbers , look through them untill you locatee that CHockey app. then make sure you name your folder is named just like that app folder is named there, sometimes apps, like for example, the new Perfect Theme app it is spelled "Perfect Theme" on your springboard but the app folder is perfectthemem.app and you have to make your app folders just like they are in that location. I hope that helps

    Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Are you going to send links for your donators? Thanks! :)
    YeP check your email :)
    Last edited by flybritn; 01-28-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    kimvy (02-02-2011)

  7. #186
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Thank you flybritn...

    But the insta*** folder is already create, even if i put the correct .png the theme does not put your frame... Like my CHockey icon or any of the APP on my i4.

    I can live with that, but i just try to understand.

    If i do not have a folder in your theme folder, automaticly it will put the frame on it. For the CHockey APP i create the folder in your theme folder (Bundles)and i put icon in it and it put a frame on it when i activated it in winterboard. But when i try to change directly in my i4 the icon, i deleted the one you made and put another one with the correct name, it does not have your frame automaticly like the other one...

    Sorry if my english is poor, it's not my first language...

    Thank you for the update...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Christ6197 For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (01-29-2011)

  9. #187
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Christ6197 View Post
    Thank you flybritn...

    But the insta*** folder is already create, even if i put the correct .png the theme does not put your frame... Like my CHockey icon or any of the APP on my i4.

    I can live with that, but i just try to understand.

    If i do not have a folder in your theme folder, automaticly it will put the frame on it. For the CHockey APP i create the folder in your theme folder (Bundles)and i put icon in it and it put a frame on it when i activated it in winterboard. But when i try to change directly in my i4 the icon, i deleted the one you made and put another one with the correct name, it does not have your frame automaticly like the other one...

    Sorry if my english is poor, it's not my first language...

    Thank you for the update...
    that is because of the Icon Mask that automaticaly creates the Kryptonite icon frame to any app from the APP Store. Being CHocky is an app from the App Store, you created that chocky app folder any icon@2x you place it, the icon mask will make the Frame for it
    They do not work for icons for apps that you get from Cydia. The themed icons on all apss installed Cydia have to maunaly be made

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    Christ6197 (01-29-2011)

  11. #188
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Perfect.

    If i change it directly in the inst.. Folder it Will mask it ?

    And for the phone icon, is it same situation ?

    Thank you
    Last edited by Christ6197; 01-29-2011 at 07:40 AM.

  12. #189
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Christ6197 View Post
    Perfect.

    If i change it directly in the inst.. Folder it Will mask it ?

    And for the phone icon, is it same situation ?

    Thank you
    No. any app installed from Cydia including insta..... and native apps. all the ones pre installed on the iphone have to manualy be themed. the icon mask only works on apps installed from the app store

  13. #190
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Ok...

    I will keep the one you made, because it's too hard for me to try to make new one...

    Because you made a light reflect on it, up icon is more clear then the bottom...

    Thank you...

  14. #191
    Livin the iPhone Life medic88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,258
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 823 Times in 439 Posts

    Thanks for the updates!
    cheers

  15. #192
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    I did it for the red one...

    If interested, just be sure you rename it correctly, the name is only for me to be sure i do not have same name in the folder...

    Thank you

    P.S.: I will do it for blue, but not tonight...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Release Kryptonite HD-icon-2x.png   Release Kryptonite HD-icon.png  

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Christ6197 For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-03-2011)

  17. #193
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    What's up fly. Live the updates. Question is how do I get the lock info to work. Is there a certain order I have to have them in. I tried it but nothing changes on the lock screen.

  18. #194
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    I love your SBsettings theme, but whenever i try to download it, it says that i'm being blocked, any ideas?

  19. #195
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Hi, Is it possible to change the 24Hr setting date ?

    For now it's Wed, Feb. 2 - Is it possible to change in the HTML for this : Wed 2 Feb ?

    Thank you

  20. #196
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    3,012
    Thanked 543 Times in 328 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lethalbeaver View Post
    I love your SBsettings theme, but whenever i try to download it, it says that i'm being blocked, any ideas?
    Give it a day and keep trying. I got that for a couple of days and then it worked.

    I'd like to use a weather widget with the clock. What would I have to change to allow this? Thanks!
    Last edited by kimvy; 02-02-2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-03-2011)

  22. #197
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicoBlack View Post
    What's up fly. Live the updates. Question is how do I get the lock info to work. Is there a certain order I have to have them in. I tried it but nothing changes on the lock screen.
    If nothing changes make ysure you have LockInfo (Utility)intalled and you have it turned on in Settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Christ6197 View Post
    Hi, Is it possible to change the 24Hr setting date ?

    For now it's Wed, Feb. 2 - Is it possible to change in the HTML for this : Wed 2 Feb ?

    Thank you
    I ahve tried that but never could get it to work. But then again I am not that good at codeing
    Last edited by flybritn; 02-03-2011 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. #198
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hi Flybritn... Can you pls give me link to this theme.... My com crashed and didŽnt set it up right... I have paid for it...

  24. #199
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    I Will Try to setting the date. If i have a solution i Will post it Here.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Christ6197 For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (02-05-2011)

  26. #200
    iPhoneaholic unseenmagik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    1,506
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 237 Posts

    Hay fly,

    Got the theme today and love it on the phone jsut as much as my iPad.
    One question though.

    My " Maps " icon does not skin / theme, any idea ?

    I am on iPhone 4 - 4.2.1

    Thanks
    Magik
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 02-03-2011 at 08:10 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts