Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
10-24-2010, 04:59 AM #1
FULL VERSION 1.1 is AVAIABLE NOW at
CYDIA Store or at iThemeSky: Helvecia iPhone 4 theme - Abstract - iPhone Themes, Winterboard Themes download
A professional HD theme with a new unbelievable UI
HELVECIA Free Version-->> Helvecia Free 1.1.zip
This is a free version with some limitations
NOTE: iOS 4.1 or 4.2.1 is required. Winterboard with iOS 4.0.1 can NOT display HD UI-graphics !
Key features (of the free version):
-Complete new full UI: Statusbar, buttons, bars, Loadingscreens
-Clock/date/weather widget. The date supports six languages, the weather and lockscreen two
-New weather icon set, developed only for this theme
-Springjumps at the dock with a Home/Back button
-Lockinfo, Lockscreen, iPod, SMS, Mail, simply everything
-Glyphs for all apple apps and many Cydia apps
-Amazing IconMask for all app store apps
+ hundreds of more UI graphics and optimizations
+ working calendar icon
+ complete new SBsettings with 34 toggles
+ new Battery
+ biteSMS themed completly
+ Dialer and Phone completly themed
+ Weather app themed
+ Camera themed
+ new respring graphics
+ more springjumps (text icons)
+ Lockscreen Keypad, Stopwatch, Timer themed
Installation guide (see picture at the attachment):
1. What you need: Basicly this them needs only "Gridlock" (or "iblanks") to have some blank icons/space on your screen.I advise to install "Gridlock" from Cydia. If you want to have the look like shown, install "springjumps", "LiveClock" and "infinidock" too (you can do that later too)
a) Infinidock: set it up to a five or six icons dock
b) Springjumps: Open this app and enable only the following springjumps: Apps, Info, System, Home and now place them at the dock like shown
2. Copy the Helvecia (Free).theme folder to /Libary/Themes/...here... and enable it at winterboard
3. Place the transparent weather icon on the first page top right and place/sort all other folders and apps how you want it. You can use as many pages as you want, i made a homepage + 3 springjumps-pages, but can find more springjumps texticons at the Folder Extras (Paid version)
1. Find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
For US users: open this webside: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News, search for your town, then open "Extended Forecast" and now take a look at the adressbar of your browser where you see something like "...USCA1234....". This is what you need.
2. Rework the following file with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC:
Open this path: Libary/themes/Helvecia.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
Write in your location code at the green part and/or change this widget to Celsius by changing "false" to "true" here:
For not-english devices: Changing the language, 24h clock and removing am/pm:
Open this path on your device: Libary/themes/Helvecia.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js. You can change the language by writing to every language "false" and for the language you want write in "true":
- For iOS 4.2.1 copy all graphics from the attached folder to Libray/Themes/Helvecia.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and respring
- The icon mask-method works on App-Store apps only, therefore i manually themed all Apple apps and made many Cydia apps icons. If you miss one, please request it here.
- The weather conditions (Text) are in english, a seperate german weather.html file is inside the extras folder
- At the taskswitcherbar the weather app icon is transparent, you only see the label: there
is no possibity to make this better or use different icons for the taskswitcherbar.
- The grey glyphs normaly only work for stock Apple and Cydia apps
- The lockscreen clock is free and must be downloaded seperatly here as it based on a free theme and i just modded it. I have permission to release it here for free.
Your Folder background is not themed correctly ?
Open this path on your device: User/Library/Caches/ and DELETE this file now: com.apple.Springboard.folderswitcherLinen. Its just a cache file don´t worry.
Use another WEATHER APP ?
- Open Winterboard app and enable (!) summerboard mode again. Copy a blank icon into the "icons" folder of this theme and name it like your app is namend (e.g. Weather HD.png)
Use SBSettings (Full version)?
- Open SBSettings, press "more", press "themes" and enable the new "Helvecia SBSettings" - theme
- Open the Extras Folder of this theme and copy the new "respring.png" to var/mobile/Libary/SBSettings/..here...
Want to use the glyphs for appStore apps too ?
Copy a glyph twice (!) to the folder Helvecia.theme/Icons and name it e. g. "Facebook.png" and the second one "[email protected]". This icons must be named case sensitive and written like on your screen. Make sure that you enabled the "Summerboard mode" at the Winterboard app and it works.
I don´t have that lockscreen clock and date?
You must donwload it here seperatly, as it´s just a mod of a free lockscreen theme that i can not sell.
You want that cool new search Bar springjump ?
Unzip and copy the attached folder to var/applications/...here... on your device and respring. Note: The keyboard doesn´t popup automaticly when using it and this springjump is not shown at the springjumps app
For german users:
- Use the "weather.html" from the Extras folder for this theme, it translates all weather conditions
- set the date to german language and set DisplayAMPM to "false"(see above)
- Widget realisation: Alien1974 and Holdemdogg
- Overlay HD-Technic: Rocky5
- German weather Translation : Ruedi04 and me
- biteSMS theming: FiVe5tArPlAy3r
Last edited by Blue; 01-16-2011 at 02:36 PM.
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
.:JimmyL:. (11-10-2010), aimetti (11-13-2010), AWSUM (11-21-2010), BennyPR (10-27-2010), cocotherat (10-24-2010), Dark_Ninja (10-24-2010), EddieEckhardt (12-01-2010), Fantasigraphic (11-04-2010), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (11-28-2010), Fontme (10-27-2010), frisbee4all (10-24-2010), Ian Nicoll (12-08-2010), IceT (10-24-2010), iliveforbball (11-24-2010), Jephre (10-29-2010), john8825 (11-26-2010), jokerg7 (11-08-2010), k.nitsua (11-12-2010), Kdavis220 (02-18-2011), King Shady (10-24-2010), laelipoo (01-19-2011), lao3hero (11-05-2010), lostinthemes (04-25-2011), Maarten16 (10-24-2010), mattys33 (11-04-2010), metaserph (10-24-2010), MonsterofMen (11-01-2010), nomercy413 (10-28-2010), NornIron Legend (11-10-2010), PlatoTheForms (11-20-2010), Raaj FX was banned (11-13-2010), ReBourne (11-29-2010), Retrospect (10-24-2010), ricgo (10-25-2010), ruedi04 (02-04-2011), sancho555 (10-26-2010), schutzhund (11-28-2010), senansager (04-18-2011), sgiles1 (11-11-2010), ToastedIpad (11-11-2010), togomaku (10-25-2010), toyvan (11-01-2010), wulleschleger (11-10-2010), Zooropalg (10-27-2010), zumspass (11-08-2010)
10-24-2010, 05:03 AM #2
Looks nice and clean...I would like to see a dark version of this out as well. A great start though
10-24-2010, 05:03 AM #3
Nice theme blue. I think it will make a nice addition to your theme set. I say continue work on this
10-24-2010, 05:10 AM #4
looks cool, have you thought about a hd evolution os theme???
10-24-2010, 05:11 AM #5
Hells yeah!!! I'd buy that one too. It's different from the typical theme. That's what I like about your themes Blue. You keep doing it different.
The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:
10-24-2010, 05:14 AM #6
The Following User Says Thank You to Maarten16 For This Useful Post:
10-24-2010, 05:21 AM #7
10-24-2010, 05:22 AM #8
Please count me on your wait list This theme would be my 3rd purchased theme other than Signature and Timeless HD....
All the best
The Following User Says Thank You to IceT For This Useful Post:
10-24-2010, 10:43 AM #9
The Following User Says Thank You to Retrospect For This Useful Post:
10-24-2010, 10:49 AM #10
Very nice work, look forward to it.@Metaserph
"You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
10-24-2010, 11:02 AM #11
This looks awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:
10-24-2010, 12:49 PM #12
10-24-2010, 12:53 PM #13
OFC A 'Blue' mod would look 100% better \o
Nice work though!
10-24-2010, 01:09 PM #14
Kl, just loved that theme
Like the autoskinning, good way to get past the problem of the icons being completely different(in a good way!)
10-24-2010, 01:56 PM #15
This looks great! But as mentioned, I'd also like to see a dark version (:
10-24-2010, 01:58 PM #16
This definately caught my attention , looks a little like your take on windows phone 7.
Keep it up bro
10-24-2010, 02:17 PM #17
forgot to mention: AWESOME!
For any beta testing, I'm your manIf you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
Master Theme Creator
10-24-2010, 04:25 PM #18
nice start blue,
personally im sick of all the same square icon look alike themes. Ill look for updates on this one.
10-24-2010, 06:08 PM #19
Also count me on this one. I love it!
10-24-2010, 08:34 PM #20
i like the look of this theme. so simple and different than everything else]