+ Reply
Page 99 of 173 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 3451

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lucid Dream

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks bro
...
  1. #1961
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Thanks bro

  2. #1962
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Funny you should ask, I did not! My wife thought it was so I had her open the box while I was away and it was a crappy replacement phone from work. So I sold my 3GS and I now have no iPhone. I'm working on it, hopefully by the end of this week.

  3. #1963
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    working on a new theme in the background

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (10-19-2010)

  5. #1964
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,125
    Thanks
    6,899
    Thanked 11,705 Times in 2,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Bro, is your SB a slide show? do you mind sharing it pls? I love how it looks together with the wallpaper =)
    TIA

  6. #1965
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    How come you say funny I ask
    Hope you get your new shiny black iPhone4 soon
    Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Funny you should ask, I did not! My wife thought it was so I had her open the box while I was away and it was a crappy replacement phone from work. So I sold my 3GS and I now have no iPhone. I'm working on it, hopefully by the end of this week.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

    jepp376 (10-19-2010)

  8. #1966
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    working on a new theme in the background
    Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything?........

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (10-19-2010), Raaj FX was banned (10-19-2010)

  10. #1967
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    U
    Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Bro, is your SB a slide show? do you mind sharing it pls? I love how it looks together with the wallpaper =)
    TIA
    Maybe when it's complete. I forgot to turn off the page dots ooops. It's an overlay I just made my own frame and moved and resized the images in the file.

  11. #1968
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    @Hyperextension

    Seriously dude if you got nothing better to post then don't post

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (10-19-2010)

  13. #1969
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    thats what i was thinking....was that particular picture taken in landscape?
    Nope phot is in portrait. In fact they all are :/

  14. #1970
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    mod edit/quote removed.

    Why does it matter to you? Don't like looking at hott chicks? Maybe u have a deeper issue to think about then worry what other people put on their phones
    Last edited by blkcadi; 10-19-2010 at 09:26 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (10-19-2010)

  16. #1971
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Yap bro I second that
    Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    Why does it matter to you? Don't like looking at hott chicks? Maybe u have a deeper issue to think about then worry what other people put on their phones

  17. #1972
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,602
    Thanks
    3,745
    Thanked 9,669 Times in 5,934 Posts

    Chill out Hyper, next time a comment like that is made, a infraction will be issued. Play nice.
    I removed your post.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (10-19-2010)

  19. #1973
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Chill out Hyper, next time a comment like that is made, a infraction will be issued. Play nice.
    I removed your post.
    Thank you very much

  20. #1974
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Always Jepp

    ohhh what did i miss?

  21. #1975
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,125
    Thanks
    6,899
    Thanked 11,705 Times in 2,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    U

    Maybe when it's complete. I forgot to turn off the page dots ooops. It's an overlay I just made my own frame and moved and resized the images in the file.
    Then could u share the overlay pls? I have seen many color of this wallpapers. N they are lovely. Thanks

  22. #1976
    Green Apple Erriku Saki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    BTW Alien1974, where do i get the 4.1 update to be install at which part of the theme(folders)? I have tried a few folder but the game center icon still stayed the same.

  23. #1977
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Erriku Saki View Post
    BTW Alien1974, where do i get the 4.1 update to be install at which part of the theme(folders)? I have tried a few folder but the game center icon still stayed the same.
    At the bottom of his first post you see 4.1

    Erm alien do you have the wallpaper for this picture....


    And how did ypu get date at the bottom?

  24. #1978
    Green Apple Erriku Saki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Son View Post
    At the bottom of his first post you see 4.1
    Yup i already had that file but where should i placed it in anywhere of the theme?

  25. #1979
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Erriku Saki View Post
    Yup i already had that file but where should i placed it in anywhere of the theme?
    Place it ontop of everything in WinterBoard.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Erriku Saki (10-20-2010)

  27. #1980
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ye any where will do really nice sms camra and text box for it

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Samuel Son For This Useful Post:

    Erriku Saki (10-20-2010)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts