Page 51 of 173 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3451

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lucid Dream

  1. #1001
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Yep wicked , dusk law on the lockscreen running along with lucid dream scw , just wont have it.

  2. #1002
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 963 Times in 395 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    To dear eddietah -姐姐,真是唔想reply你,你唔是話我張wallpaper乜乜乜,如果你覚得我那個springboa rd mod 是crop,then 唔好用,post的screenshit出來是let班人知道w.i.p or beta.唔好意思,如果有冇得罪,多多原諒.
    i'm totally agree...

  3. #1003
    Wickedfx.....it's great!!! it's great!!! Your weather it's great!!!
    For icon i try but nothing...no problem now i'm in estasy for the weather...:-)

  4. #1004
    does anyone have know how to get rid of the lockscreen slideshow camera shutter transition? cause I have the fade in and out with it and it looks very funny can anyone help?

  5. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    BIG UP Wickedfx !!!

    many thanks to made my dream come true!!
    amazing...
    you transform a photoshop idea to reality..

    i'll try asap im at home

    EDIT :is your post #991 concern "elite weather"
    yes. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    Is this dusk law? that you simplfied? nice work on the elite pro weather
    That is for the elite weather at the top of the screen. You can download dusk law from the thread and place the add on in winterboard and they will work together.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 10-13-2010 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (10-13-2010)

  7. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Morning Everyone.

    Forgot to say congrats on theme of the week.




    Here is her full set for that picture.

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    Here is the weather release. I made it very simple this time.
    There are 2 files inside when you extract this. This will only work with LD slideshow for now. ssh to LD SB SLIDE SHOW/Widgets and copy the weather folder i provided there. Then go to LD SB SLIDE SHOW/Widgets/Configs and place the Weather-Config.js file there. Respring and you will have it already in place at the top.

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service



    Open the info.plist in whatever theme you are using and replace your Undocked icon label with this.

    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: #c4c2c2; opacity: 1.0</string>



    All you need now after installing my mod is the transformers picture, and the bottom icon frames. Everything else is the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    yes. Thanks.



    That is for the elite weather at the top of the screen. You can download dusk law from the thread and place the add on in winterboard and they will work together.
    Oh okay thanks and good work again!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to shitaki For This Useful Post:

    wickedfx (10-13-2010)

  9. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    does anyone have know how to get rid of the lockscreen slideshow camera shutter transition? cause I have the fade in and out with it and it looks very funny can anyone help?
    in the widgets foler, replace the Cam.png with this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cam.png  

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (10-13-2010)

  11. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    in the widgets foler, replace the Cam.png with this.
    Thanks again! Man you can do it all lol

    Edit: like I dont see the shutter anymore but the animation is off like it shows the picture then blinks and shows the same picture then fades to the next picture I think its something with the css?
    Last edited by shitaki; 10-13-2010 at 09:40 AM.

  12. #1009
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Yep wicked , dusk law on the lockscreen running along with lucid dream scw , just wont have it.
    To take a wild guess i think something is overwriting something else causing it not to show.

  13. #1010
    Wickedfx...look my screen.
    i have partly cloudy on the 19...how can move on the left?
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0015.png  

  14. #1011
    wickedfx thanks for the file download but still no joy now my slideshow aint workinf full stop now activated it in winterboard rebooted etc


  15. #1012
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    congrats for theme of the week Alien!

  16. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by princicci View Post
    Wickedfx...look my screen.
    i have partly cloudy on the 19...how can move on the left?
    Thanks
    Go to the widgets folder, then weather, then open split_win66mod.css

    scroll down until you see

    #desc{
    position: absolute; top: 60px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 30px; width: 140px; height: 420px;
    text-align:left;
    font-size: 18px;
    color: white;
    opacity: 0.9;
    font-weight: regular;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    text-shadow: Black 0px 3px 5px;

    change the number left: 30px to a smaller number.

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_ View Post
    wickedfx thanks for the file download but still no joy now my slideshow aint workinf full stop now activated it in winterboard rebooted etc

    Make sure you have them in the right order in winterboard. Dusk law on top, then weather mod under it, then theme under that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    To take a wild guess i think something is overwriting something else causing it not to show.
    you have skype? send me a pm so we can find a way to talk about this.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 10-13-2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (10-14-2010), Raaj FX was banned (10-13-2010)

  18. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Go to the widgets folder, then weather, then open split_win66mod.css

    scroll down until you see

    #desc{
    position: absolute; top: 60px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 30px; width: 140px; height: 420px;
    text-align:left;
    font-size: 18px;
    color: white;
    opacity: 0.9;
    font-weight: regular;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    text-shadow: Black 0px 3px 5px;

    change the number left: 30px to a smaller number.



    Make sure you have them in the right order in winterboard. Dusk law on top, then weather mod under it, then theme under that.



    you have skype? send me a pm so we can find a way to talk about this.
    ok wickedfx i cant get the weather mod from first page second post every time i unzip it i get errors as dusk law not sure how i get that all i want is to move picture slideshow up i thought that was what you uploaded for me im lost here plz help

  19. #1015
    I forgot to ask lol has anyone made up a respring.png for this theme

  20. #1016
    where do i get the dusk law from wickedfx and weather mod as if its the file on second post on first page it dont want to extract for me

  21. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_ View Post
    ok wickedfx i cant get the weather mod from first page second post every time i unzip it i get errors as dusk law not sure how i get that all i want is to move picture slideshow up i thought that was what you uploaded for me im lost here plz help
    do you have winrar? you can install it on your computer for free. winzip might give errors when extracting.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

    rabbit_ (10-13-2010)

  23. #1018
    no i dont have winrar but will get that that be for the weather mod how do i get dusk law is it free where do i put the weather mod into when i get it thanks wickedfx for this great help much thanks

    ok i see the files/folders from weather mod thanks to winrar did wonder why you could all see google grome html lmao ok i put them in the winderboard take it i replace them with the other slideshow folder makes kind of sense now lol thanks DUSK LAW WHATS THAT FOR
    Last edited by rabbit_; 10-13-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_ View Post
    no i dont have winrar but will get that that be for the weather mod how do i get dusk law is it free where do i put the weather mod into when i get it thanks wickedfx for this great help much thanks

    ok i see the files/folders from weather mod thanks to winrar did wonder why you could all see google grome html lmao ok i put them in the winderboard take it i replace them with the other slideshow folder makes kind of sense now lol thanks DUSK LAW WHATS THAT FOR
    dusk law creates the fog and clouds that float accross your screen depending on the weather.

    get it here.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?el6o42ztwp59ed4

  25. #1020
    Nice do I just put that in winterboard then activate or do I put that somewhere else

Page 51 of 173 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •