Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Outside Live Weather w/ Sidebar

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Only if they are animated without the flip clock incorporated into the animation? I've seen most of the ones floating around and they won't work but I did see one that had the wiper and rain drops transparent which would work however now I can't find that particular one.

Tonight I'll be out but tomorrow I will try to look around again and try to find them on the web okay.

Goodnight guys...
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-30-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nice work very clean 

I don't see on first page were I dowload the icons u r using. Could u post them here or show me on first page?

Thanks

These are the icons I am using in my Screenshot. armadillo does great work!
    Aqwoah

He has the icons listed for free throughout his thread but if you donate he has cool dialers, calculators, keyboards etc. (and you won't have to go through that massive thread for all the free icons cuz he gives you a link to his private repo, so very much worth it)

Again I don't see the link. I see all pics but no link?what am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    These are the icons I am using in my Screenshot. armadillo does great work!
    Aqwoah

He has the icons listed for free throughout his thread but if you donate he has cool dialers, calculators, keyboards etc. (and you won't have to go through that massive thread for all the free icons cuz he gives you a link to his private repo, so very much worth it)

Thanks

He has all his icons listed in his thread but I think you can get most of them in this download as well? I donated to him for mine so I'm not sure which ones are included in this download: ModMyi Forums - Downloads - Aqwoah

I got everything to work already, thank you very much.
    Last edited by qtn2x; 04-13-2011 at 12:21 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to qtn2x For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-12-2011)

Thanks

Hello qtn2x I was just getting ready to catch some Zzzz I made this theme about six months ago and since then Apple keeps updating the OS and driving everyone crazy changing the names of the images and shadows. Can you please tell me what device you have and most importantly what OS you are running and tomorrow when I get back home from work I will post the fix.

Also I use GridLock for icon placement (nothing works better) just in case you are using iBlanks which also leaves shadows.

hi Doreen, thanks for getting back to me. I have the 4.3.1 firmware and used redsnow to jailbreak. I got most of everything to work already. I also already fixed the shadow of the icons in dock by going to system/core service/springboard and delete all the files that have iconshadow in the names. Right now I only have the problem with shadow when the icon is pressed. I am trying to get rid of that but still haven't been able to figure out how. So yea, I am pretty happy with the theme and got it set up just like how u have it in ur screenshot. I just need to find some more icons (like facebook, winterboard, cydia...). By the way, u said that this theme comes with 49 wallpapers but I looked in the icon sets and saw only 47?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to qtn2x For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-13-2011)

Thanks

Good glad you got that all worked out and actually there is 47 plus the 0.png (which is the tornado image) and the dunno.png (for problem location codes)

My wallpapers are based off yahoo's weather feed/source (and I have no clue why yahoo named the other 2 images strangely like that so the total is 49 when you add those two images)

I believe for the custo icons for Facebook and winterboard if you cannot find them in that Aqwoah thread you can contact him and ask him to make customized icons for you he does excellent work...
    Last edited by Doreen; 04-13-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Hi, I just set this up but I have a question. The icons are not changed, summerboard on or off. I'm on iphone 4 4.2.1. Do I need to change the icons myself and how do I do that? thanks
    Last edited by HUNTER222; 05-09-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Hi again, I figured it out how to changed to custom icons through bundles but the icons have white border around them. How do I fix that? I downloaded the icons from the link provided, thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER12 View Post
    Hi again, I figured it out how to changed to custom icons through bundles but the icons have white border around them. How do I fix that? I downloaded the icons from the link provided, thanks
    Which operating system are you using. Can you explain your procedure so we can see where it's going wrong.

I'm on ihone 4 4,2,1. I'm just picking from the downloaded icons and just naming the app ex. safari.png and [email protected]. They show up with white borderline around the icons. I'll try to set it up again later and take a screetshot. I might go to a different route with icons and do the bundles method instead,

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER222 View Post
    I'm on ihone 4 4,2,1. I'm just picking from the downloaded icons and just naming the app ex. safari.png and [email protected]. They show up with white borderline around the icons. I'll try to set it up again later and take a screetshot. I might go to a different route with icons and do the bundles method instead,
    You usually end up with the white border if you download direct from the browser page. Try opening the icon in a new tab or window. Then save as to your computer then SSH into your phone using iFunbox or something.

Alternatively you can download directly on your phone with safari dowload manager and move the icon into place using ifile.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

HUNTER12 (05-11-2011)

I need to get download manager and try what you suggested, thank you

I thought I donated for the outside theme a long time ago but no longer have the download. Is there any way we can confirm that I did?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789