Page 925 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915923924925926927 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Results 18,481 to 18,500 of 58750

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #18481
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsmickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1,764
    Thanked 276 Times in 137 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Thank you very much, Darkness. Appreciate your help.

    Btw do you have the EPHD icon for Weather Element? and iDiscrete Jailbreak? and the loading screen too..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmickey For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (11-12-2010)

  3. #18482
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    @Pratt... this is using the config that I gave boston yesterday ... and the frame I just uploaded
    Good morning e
    That looks good man! May have to play around with a slideshow on mine instead of the weather.
    Sidenote: waiting on a good friend of mine to send me some custom made sounds that I will be playing with. May not be exactly your taste but hoping to get a preview done this weekend sometime pending I get them and also how much free time I get after kids go to bed. Also gonna play around with sound files from Get Him To The Greek. Not quite sure what I want to incorporate with those yet though but I'll be sending you a completed one when done to get some feedback before I post. Value your input and all you know.

  4. #18483
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    Thanks Put it straight into GOC Theme folder?

  5. #18484
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Dark any notifier+ icons and loading screens? Thanks!!

  6. #18485
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Friends I've never had a PayPal, do not understand what it was. As I said a few days ago Dreams are one thing, another reality to me. What many of my friends here have decided I'm just grateful for this, but I want to know that everything I am doing it and I do for I am useful and to help whenever I have this opportunity. I feel strange because many people asked me today and yesterday for PayPal and I just do not know what to answer. I feel both a happy, but on the other hand still think of those friends who do not like me IP4 (Wim, Vanasian, ArDottCeeDuble ...), do not know if all this is unfair to them, do not know if I will not feel forgotten because they help a lot here, but I also know that I will not be angry if my dream becomes a reality. Thanks friends
    Darkness it is a great sign of your character and what you mean to this community that we all want to make your dream a reality. Without sounding sappy you have to be one of the most genuine people I have ever seen. If we had more people like you in the world it would be a hell of a better place. I know we have talked about it for awhile now and looks like with Bars help we can get this started for you soon. Keep on being yourself Darkness, you've set an incredible example of kindness dedication and helping your fellow man/woman without any expectation of payback or self-gain. Thanks for all you do...........

    How do we get Darkness his own title, seems to me he has earned it many times over.....?????
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 11-12-2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: one more thought

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (11-15-2010), Carvensno (11-12-2010), chevymusclecar (11-12-2010), Darkness777 (11-12-2010), Downloadeous Maximus (11-12-2010), eenofonn (11-12-2010), elcabezon (11-12-2010), Jazzman UK (11-12-2010), Max_Pa1n (11-12-2010), not2c4u (11-12-2010), Raaj FX was banned (11-12-2010), ruedi04 (11-12-2010), rumcajs (11-12-2010), THatton (11-12-2010), The_Durben (11-12-2010), whtnite (11-12-2010), wim66 (11-12-2010)

  8. #18486
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    eenofonn

    Thanks for this.

    I dont know why it is not showing the pictures on top of the frame ?

    But it is

    i have put the settings in that you posted on here.

    I will attach them for you to have a look at if you don't mind

    sorry i am causing you so much work .

    Please find attached for you to look at ?

    I am only running the SBslide show part of Lucid Dream not the theme its self to cut down on battery drain.

    If you are not able to sort it out this way could you please just cut the middle out of the red frame.

    Let me know
    ok well your Slideshow (SB).html had a problem in it

    where it should say

    img {
    position: absolute; top: 129px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 84px; width: 320px; height: 480px;

    height:172;
    width:152;
    opacity: 0.0;
    }

    it said

    img {
    position: absolute; top: 129px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 84px; width: 320px; height: 400px;

    height:172;
    width:152;
    opacity: 0.0;
    }

    try making that change and see if it helps

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (11-12-2010)

  10. #18487
    Hey Darkness,

    Can I get a carrier logo: Wind GR and lockscreen logo: iPhone

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #18488
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    [QUOTE=pratt1503;5575941]Hi eenofonnHow do I get my springboard this?

  12. #18489
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Darkness it is a great sign of your character and what you mean to this community that we all want to make your dream a reality. Without sounding sappy you have to be one of the most genuine people I have ever seen. If we had more people like you in the world it would be a hell of a better place. I know we have talked about it for awhile now and looks like with Bars help we can get this started for you soon. Keep on being yourself Darkness, you've set an incredible example of kindness dedication and helping your fellow man/woman without any expectation of payback or self-gain. Thanks for all you do...........

    Well spoken and 100% accurate.

    Ivan, we have plans for you friend.

    ------------------------------------

    @ Max, check that email.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (11-12-2010), Darkness777 (11-12-2010), Max_Pa1n (11-12-2010), wim66 (11-12-2010)

  14. #18490
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Good morning e
    That looks good man! May have to play around with a slideshow on mine instead of the weather.
    Sidenote: waiting on a good friend of mine to send me some custom made sounds that I will be playing with. May not be exactly your taste but hoping to get a preview done this weekend sometime pending I get them and also how much free time I get after kids go to bed. Also gonna play around with sound files from Get Him To The Greek. Not quite sure what I want to incorporate with those yet though but I'll be sending you a completed one when done to get some feedback before I post. Value your input and all you know.
    awesome... yeah let me know!

    out for a bit
    Last edited by eenofonn; 11-12-2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (11-12-2010)

  16. #18491
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8977/img0304.png How do I get my springboard like this?

  17. #18492
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    I am going to do the iTunes update and see what happens.

  18. #18493
    hEY GUESS...first off, good job on all the work u guys put in. I would like to request these four icons skewed for my dock. i have five icon dock and my ipod icon is going to be the centered icon. the order of the icons are " phone,cydia,ipod,messages and respring. also if someone could please share the shiny black dock also i would greatly appreciate it. TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon4.png   -icon2.png   -icon3.png   -icon5.png  
    Last edited by jdmdc599; 11-12-2010 at 01:08 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to jdmdc599 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (11-12-2010)

  20. #18494
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Put this into your theme folder
    Does this go straight into GOC theme folder? Thanks

  21. #18495
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I am going to do the iTunes update and see what happens.
    If you want to wait DM, i have two pc's with iTunes, I can run the update on one to save any potential problems.

    Let me know

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (11-12-2010)

  23. #18496
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,129
    Thanks
    8,675
    Thanked 26,010 Times in 5,060 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Well spoken and 100% accurate.

    Ivan, we have plans for you friend.

    ------------------------------------

    @ Max, check that email.
    Count me in DM please ....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (11-12-2010)

  25. #18497
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    If you want to wait DM, i have two pc's with iTunes, I can run the update on one to save any potential problems.

    Let me know
    Mr Impatient is already updating.

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Count me in DM please ....
    As soon as Rob gets finished moving his family to their new house we will get it set up.

    -------------------------------------------

    iTunes update requires a restart. Back in a sec.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 11-12-2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  26. #18498
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    darkness it is a great sign of your character and what you mean to this community that we all want to make your dream a reality. Without sounding sappy you have to be one of the most genuine people i have ever seen. If we had more people like you in the world it would be a hell of a better place. I know we have talked about it for awhile now and looks like with bars help we can get this started for you soon. Keep on being yourself darkness, you've set an incredible example of kindness dedication and helping your fellow man/woman without any expectation of payback or self-gain. Thanks for all you do...........

    How do we get darkness his own title, seems to me he has earned it many times over.....?????
    amen...!!!!


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (11-12-2010), Downloadeous Maximus (11-12-2010), trebor130657 (11-12-2010), wim66 (11-12-2010)

  28. #18499
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    ok well your Slideshow (SB).html had a problem in it

    where it should say

    img {
    position: absolute; top: 129px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 84px; width: 320px; height: 480px;

    height:172;
    width:152;
    opacity: 0.0;
    }

    it said

    img {
    position: absolute; top: 129px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 84px; width: 320px; height: 400px;

    height:172;
    width:152;
    opacity: 0.0;
    }

    try making that change and see if it helps
    Ok tried that

    changed the 400px; to 480;px

    still not done anything ?

    it stiil loads the picture and then goes to a white back ground ?

    any ideas ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  29. #18500
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmdc599 View Post
    hEY GUESS...first off, good job on all the work u guys put in. I would like to request these four icons skewed for my dock. i have five icon dock and my ipod icon is going to be the centered icon. the order of the icons are " phone,cydia,ipod,messages and respring. also if someone could please share the shiny black dock also i would greatly appreciate it. TIA
    could you re-post icons you would like skewed ....


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Page 925 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915923924925926927 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •