Page 838 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828836837838839840 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast
Results 16,741 to 16,760 of 58748

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I thought it could be that too but used the most recent last time and prior to that was two different versions. Might use GP this time though....frustrating watching the persentage go down by the minute....
    Dude, I'm with you on that, I'll pick up the phone an browse the web for 10 minutes an it will drop 15-20%.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (11-07-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

upss sorry
    Hi, would someone be able to use this font to say "Murda" with a blue HD. Please and Thank You

I thought it could be that too but used the most recent last time and prior to that was two different versions. Might use GP this time though....frustrating watching the persentage go down by the minute....
    I had the same problem using limerain. rejailbroke with GP after a restore, and it's not as bad.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stevesin For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (11-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Dude, I'm with you on that, I'll pick up the phone an browse the web for 10 minutes an it will drop 15-20%.
    Exactly what I'm seeing..go on MMi app for a bunch of pages and you can watch the percentage drop. Maybe I'll get on it this afternoon, don't really have anything else to do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesin View Post
    I had the same problem using limerain. rejailbroke with GP after a restore, and it's not as bad.
    Thanks Steve
    Last edited by The_Durben; 11-07-2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Exactly what I'm seeing..go on MMi app for a bunch of pages and you can watch the percentage drop. Maybe I'll get on it this afternoon, don't really have anything else to do anyway.

Thanks Steve
    I have the percentage meter on so I see it dropping an dropping while I'm browsing everything. I even got a new unit sent because of this, lol, but it's just as bad on this new unit too so. Hopefully the 4.2 JB is cleaner I guess. Also, I'm wondering if restoring from a backup is a bad thing to do, like if it'll suck some of the core BS that's killing the battery life of our phones. I don't like setting it up as a new phone an just syncing cuz it doesn't keep your camera roll, notes, and text that way.

2% down by typing this quick message lol.

ANYONE FIND A SOULUTION TO THIS YET?

I've already deleated all my lockscreen themes from iFile. rebooted the phone. Don't know whats causing this, any ideas?

I have the percentage meter on so I see it dropping an dropping while I'm browsing everything. I even got a new unit sent because of this, lol, but it's just as bad on this new unit too so. Hopefully the 4.2 JB is cleaner I guess. Also, I'm wondering if restoring from a backup is a bad thing to do, like if it'll suck some of the core BS that's killing the battery life of our phones. I don't like setting it up as a new phone an just syncing cuz it doesn't keep your camera roll, notes, and text that way.

lol @ 2% down... I know the feeling.
    I'll be setting up as new and going from there.

Quote Originally Posted by III[ZERO]III View Post

I've already deleated all my lockscreen themes from iFile. rebooted the phone. Don't know whats causing this, any ideas?
    You had to uninstall them from Cydia first. I think It's leaving behind partial details when you delete through iFile so the download thinks the "package" is still there hence the error to overwrite.

I always download the original theme, lockscreen ect, save to my pc and then rename the ones left in my phone to "Custom LS Slideshow" ect. When new stuff comes out, you can then download or if your out and need something from the original, you can redownload it and iFile in to get what you need. Keeps my Winterboard a lot cleaner too. Just a suggestion though
    Last edited by The_Durben; 11-07-2010 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've always had problems restoring from a backup and I know many people have too. So now I always start fresh with a new phone. It's a little more time consuming and you do loose some things but performance wise it's better.

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

You must remove it in cydia...

Go to packages and you'll still see the lockscreen in there, remove it then install the all in one package.

I've always had problems restoring from a backup and I know many people have too. So now I always start fresh with a new phone. It's a little more time consuming and you do loose some things but performance wise it's better.
    I guess that's where the perks of jailbreaking comes into play. I guess if I can find the SMS.db file and the file that contains your notes (if there is one), an drag out my whole camera roll. Restore an set it up as a new phone, jailbreak, then load these files back in their directories then I should be good. Alright yeah I like that idea.
    Last edited by Dizzy714; 11-07-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (11-07-2010)

lol @ 2% down... I know the feeling.
    I'll be setting up as new and going from there.

You had to uninstall them from Cydia first. I think It's leaving behind partial details when you delete through iFile so the download thinks the "package" is still there hence the error to overwrite.

I always download the original theme, lockscreen ect, save to my pc and then rename the ones left in my phone to "Custom LS Slideshow" ect. When new stuff comes out, you can then download or if your out and need something from the original, you can redownload it and iFile in to get what you need. Keeps my Winterboard a lot cleaner too. Just a suggestion though
    Haha wow I completely forgot about unistalling from cydia, I feel retarded, thanks for all the responses

need some help please.
    The Aqua theme comes with preset icons - If I want to use my set of icons, how do I go about it...
    thanks

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Brian you changed your name?

I've had ****** experiences restoring from backup so I've never done it.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Default Full pics
    I want to share screen shots in full size and not in thumbnails.

I have uploaded to imageshack then i click direck link then before i press upload i put [IMG] at the front no spaces and [/IMG] at the end no spaces.

But it comes up with an error every time ???

What am i doing wrong
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Can I get GIANTS in all caps with NY instead of 1969 in Red, Blue, and Silver? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by am1ne1968 View Post
    need some help please.
    The Aqua theme comes with preset icons - If I want to use my set of icons, how do I go about it...
    thanks

you need to make them....

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (11-07-2010)

Ok just one off topic post from me.
    Go to this site on your phone.
    www.filmon.com

You can get several HD TV channels streaming live. Click NBC HD if you want to watch a marathon....

Or click the filthon xxx channel....

I think I'm gonna have more battery drain issues...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (11-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I want to share screen shots in full size and not in thumbnails.

I have uploaded to imageshack then i click direck link then before i press upload i put [IMG] at the front no spaces and [/IMG] at the end no spaces.

But it comes up with an error every time ???

What am i doing wrong

copy IMG Code and paste in your MMi post....

Ok just one off topic post from me.
    Go to this site on your phone.
    Watch live TV in HD. Pay per view and HD movies on demand. The ultimate virtual TV experience.

You can get several HD TV channels streaming live. Click NBC HD if you want to watch a marathon....

Or click the filthon xxx channel....

I think I'm gonna have more battery drain issues...

Lol...i just saw that....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 11-07-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Lol...i just saw that....
    Wow, saw a post on MMi news about HD TV live. Thought that could be cool. Surprise surprise xxx channels too...ohhh technology

Page 838 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828836837838839840 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast