+ Reply
Page 838 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828836837838839840 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast
Results 16,741 to 16,760 of 58753

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Sanady361 Been gone for a good day or so.. did I miss anything good? Yeah, I donated a couple bucks to you for the aluminum status bars
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Been gone for a good day or so.. did I miss anything good?
    Yeah, I donated a couple bucks to you for the aluminum status bars and haven't gotten a reply or link back from you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

What I'm rockin at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I am not a fan of the work I have to put into a restore and rejailbreak for this. This will be my third time... Might just restore and take my phone to Apple and b!tch for a new one today.
    Yea it wasn't a whole lot of fun. Trying to get things all back and working is proving to be a real pain in the *** even with all my backups. Something about the optimized images and somehow it seems the images/icons are just a mess again lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

And springboard. well. part of it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 634 Posts

Here is another static dockflow I made for Mtb29er...

And golden notification badges...slowly but surely turning whole ui gold/purp!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (11-07-2010), Richard (11-07-2010), stevesin (11-07-2010), The_Durben (11-07-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Good day to you Darkness!
    Heres a screenie of my LS with the logo I received from you for a slider.
    Thanks again my friend. I like the way it's looking.

Next, little help please? If I want to leave my SB icon names on, how can I get them to not overlap the floppy weather mod conditions and degrees texts? First shot is with "no undocked labels" used and second is with it turned off so labels are showing. Like to keep it that way but still have the weather info showing.

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Here is another static dockflow I made for Mtb29er...
    The purple/gold is looking luvly. Nice work slick

Mtb29er's screen looks rad too. That "mirage" dockflow is pretty sweet. IMO though, I would frame the clock to go along with the rest of the icons. But thats just me. Not hating on your set up man, looks great!
    Last edited by The_Durben; 11-07-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

H3ATEDSS (11-07-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Would just like to give everyone that made all this cool stuff. A very special THANK YOU!!

Very happy to have this great work on my phone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me stevesin's Avatar
    Thanks

that static dock looks awesome

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Morning all
    This thread is great. Replaced my morning news with it....was a fun catch up today. Hope your all doing well. Can't remember who had to do a restore? I too am probably doing it today. Something is eating my battery badly. 20% down in 30 minutes....grrr. It's not Floppy's weather or the lockscreen. Disabled both and even removed. Anyone else having ridiculous battery drain? Found a reason for it?
    I've read about issues with LimeRa1n causing battery drain issues depending on which version you used to jailbreak RCBeta4 I think was one of them.
    My latest theme - -

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

nealh (11-07-2010), The_Durben (11-07-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 634 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    what do you open a PSD file with ?
    Photoshop

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    I've read about issues with LimeRa1n causing battery drain issues depending on which version you used to jailbreak RCBeta4 I think was one of them.
    I thought it could be that too but used the most recent last time and prior to that was two different versions. Might use GP this time though....frustrating watching the percentage go down by the minute....
    Last edited by The_Durben; 11-07-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: persentage <- lol had my coffee now...

Thanks

I thought it could be that too but used the most recent last time and prior to that was two different versions. Might use GP this time though....frustrating watching the persentage go down by the minute....
    Dude, I'm with you on that, I'll pick up the phone an browse the web for 10 minutes an it will drop 15-20%.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (11-07-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

upss sorry
    Hi, would someone be able to use this font to say "Murda" with a blue HD. Please and Thank You

My iPhone is a Part of Me stevesin's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it could be that too but used the most recent last time and prior to that was two different versions. Might use GP this time though....frustrating watching the persentage go down by the minute....
    I had the same problem using limerain. rejailbroke with GP after a restore, and it's not as bad.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to stevesin For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (11-07-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Dude, I'm with you on that, I'll pick up the phone an browse the web for 10 minutes an it will drop 15-20%.
    Exactly what I'm seeing..go on MMi app for a bunch of pages and you can watch the percentage drop. Maybe I'll get on it this afternoon, don't really have anything else to do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesin View Post
    I had the same problem using limerain. rejailbroke with GP after a restore, and it's not as bad.
    Thanks Steve
    Last edited by The_Durben; 11-07-2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Exactly what I'm seeing..go on MMi app for a bunch of pages and you can watch the percentage drop. Maybe I'll get on it this afternoon, don't really have anything else to do anyway.

Thanks Steve
    I have the percentage meter on so I see it dropping an dropping while I'm browsing everything. I even got a new unit sent because of this, lol, but it's just as bad on this new unit too so. Hopefully the 4.2 JB is cleaner I guess. Also, I'm wondering if restoring from a backup is a bad thing to do, like if it'll suck some of the core BS that's killing the battery life of our phones. I don't like setting it up as a new phone an just syncing cuz it doesn't keep your camera roll, notes, and text that way.

2% down by typing this quick message lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 497 Posts

ANYONE FIND A SOULUTION TO THIS YET?

I've already deleated all my lockscreen themes from iFile. rebooted the phone. Don't know whats causing this, any ideas?

Thanks

I have the percentage meter on so I see it dropping an dropping while I'm browsing everything. I even got a new unit sent because of this, lol, but it's just as bad on this new unit too so. Hopefully the 4.2 JB is cleaner I guess. Also, I'm wondering if restoring from a backup is a bad thing to do, like if it'll suck some of the core BS that's killing the battery life of our phones. I don't like setting it up as a new phone an just syncing cuz it doesn't keep your camera roll, notes, and text that way.

lol @ 2% down... I know the feeling.
    I'll be setting up as new and going from there.

Quote Originally Posted by III[ZERO]III View Post

I've already deleated all my lockscreen themes from iFile. rebooted the phone. Don't know whats causing this, any ideas?
    You had to uninstall them from Cydia first. I think It's leaving behind partial details when you delete through iFile so the download thinks the "package" is still there hence the error to overwrite.

I always download the original theme, lockscreen ect, save to my pc and then rename the ones left in my phone to "Custom LS Slideshow" ect. When new stuff comes out, you can then download or if your out and need something from the original, you can redownload it and iFile in to get what you need. Keeps my Winterboard a lot cleaner too. Just a suggestion though
    Last edited by The_Durben; 11-07-2010 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 497 Posts

I've always had problems restoring from a backup and I know many people have too. So now I always start fresh with a new phone. It's a little more time consuming and you do loose some things but performance wise it's better.

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by III[ZERO]III View Post

You must remove it in cydia...