Page 491 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481489490491492493 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,820 of 58750

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #9801
    Can someone tell me how to change the time color
    Plz?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  2. #9802
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Yeah, i'll get rid of them now Glad u like the setup, The chick is Hawt!!!
    Would you mind sharing your HOT chick wallpaper pls...

  3. #9803
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I like the frames like this. Would look good animated like its opening I might play with it




    here's the psd file:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/427363449/Background.psd

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to whodatfan For This Useful Post:

    floppy_joe (10-26-2010)

  5. #9804
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,010
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 1,751 Times in 750 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Do you happen to have the blue one without the lower raise area, to use for the tap lockscreen? TIA

  6. #9805
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    okie dokie
    It's a page back already.

  7. #9806
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Hey peeps,

    anyone interested in the volume slider on the multi tasking bar...

    App switcher volume, available in Cydia 99c..

    yeah jazzman! good lookin out on that...exactly what was missing..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (10-26-2010)

  9. #9807
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post


    better?
    Is there a way to get this without the slider part i want this as my springboard background thinks

  10. #9808
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    zplit clear your PMs.

    Let me know if you want different colors

    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 10-26-2010 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (10-26-2010)

  12. #9809
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    One sec I'll post a screen...




    What do I have activated here?

    I'm scared...
    Oh I just saw. Basically all the settings are the methods of input eg. simplified Chinese pinying input (romanised), etc etc. Some of the input methods are so advanced that probably only China/Taiwan Chinese know how to use them. But worry not, u din set anything dangerous on.

    Edit: Personally I dun have this program yet so prolly these settings juz affect the globe icon u guys were talking about if the globe icon works like the normal iphone 4 globe icon (correct me if i am wrong)
    Last edited by lao3hero; 10-26-2010 at 09:51 PM.

  13. #9810
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Btw , i call this the Jazzman


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (10-26-2010), xXtRaSaUcE (10-26-2010)

  15. #9811
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    zplit clear your PMs.

    Let me know if you want different colors

    ArDottCeeDuble done bro u can pm me now
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (10-26-2010)

  17. #9812
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Would you mind sharing your HOT chick wallpaper pls...


    Here is a wallpaper i made if anyone wants it
    Last edited by laMe; 10-26-2010 at 09:57 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    doomsday116 (10-26-2010), Raaj FX was banned (10-26-2010)

  19. #9813
    can anyone ssh right now in System>Library>Fonts> and give me that cache.plist please? im in desperate need you have no idea. i accidently deleted it

  20. #9814
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,010
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 1,751 Times in 750 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    zplit clear your PMs.

    Let me know if you want different colors

    Thanks

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (10-26-2010)

  22. #9815
    Instruction how to set background on weather widget?

  23. #9816
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    can anyone ssh right now in System>Library>Fonts> and give me that cache.plist please? im in desperate need you have no idea. i accidently deleted it
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1ict2f5gsf7b057

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    Silverado87 (10-26-2010)

  25. #9817
    Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    hey man, check out ur dock reflections. how in the world did you manage to get reflections showing for your dockflow AND still have reflections showing for normal dock icons? wierd.
    hmm, i haven't found a fix, I first made a dockflow theme and enabled it via winterboard, Then i deselected and tried putting the icons in the bundles of elite pro hd theme itself. Still get the weird reflections, anyone have an idea for fix?

  26. #9818
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Oh I just saw. Basically all the settings are the methods of input eg. simplified Chinese pinying input (romanised), etc etc. Some of the input methods are so advanced that probably only China/Taiwan Chinese know how to use them. But worry not, u din set anything dangerous on.

    Edit: Personally I dun have this program yet so prolly these settings juz affect the globe icon u guys were talking about if the globe icon works like the normal iphone 4 globe icon (correct me if i am wrong)
    Your right. I figured out what they did. They allow different pop ups for Chinese characters. Turning them off doesn't affect us in any way.

    Not sure about the globe. It switches keyboard modes and or themes.

    Thanks for looking into it.

  27. #9819
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    OH DEAR GOD. thank you so much if i could meet you i would shake your hand...thank you kind sir. you saved my iphone 4

  28. #9820
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Your right. I figured out what they did. They allow different pop ups for Chinese characters. Turning them off doesn't affect us in any way.

    Not sure about the globe. It switches keyboard modes and or themes.

    Thanks for looking into it.
    No prob! It's easy for me cuz I am Chinese (not mainland China's tho)


    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    OH DEAR GOD. thank you so much if i could meet you i would shake your hand...thank you kind sir. you saved my iphone 4


    lol no prob, I happen to be charging phone, so all I had to do is open up iFunBox


    Edit: just curious, losing that plist will brick the phone? prolly a noob qn :P
    Last edited by lao3hero; 10-26-2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 491 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481489490491492493 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •