Page 2934 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1934 2434 2834 2884 292429322933293429352936 ... LastLast
Results 58,661 to 58,680 of 58750

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #58661
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ugggh. How the hell did I miss that twice?!? I swear sometimes I think I'm losin' it. Thanks MJ (mom)...

    Nice Icon Set, Eric. How come it won't show up in TIM as an icon set?

    Thanks all!
    I couldn't include the icon framework with the set. Don't worry, the update is coming.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), NewdestinyX (04-04-2013)

  3. #58662
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I couldn't include the icon framework with the set. Don't worry, the update is coming.
    An update for your 'set' or Elite 6 has its own update coming which will include your set?

    And MJ mentioned 5 icon sets for Elite 6. So there's : Slate, Razor, LightFramed and Eric's.. Is there a fifth?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  4. #58663
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    An update for your 'set' or Elite 6 has its own update coming which will include your set?

    And MJ mentioned 5 icon sets for Elite 6. So there's : Slate, Razor, LightFramed and Eric's.. Is there a fifth?
    Well, mine is just my set of razor icons. DarkAssassin has two sets of glyph icons in the slate frame that are pretty cool. I helped him get some of them done. I think he posted an "ad" for them somewhere around page 125-130 in the e6 thread. Oh, you can also see those glyph sets in on of my posts and DA's on this thread.
    Last edited by EricB78; 04-04-2013 at 09:45 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (04-04-2013)

  6. #58664
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Well, mine is just my set of razor icons. DarkAssassin has two sets of glyph icons in the slate frame that are pretty cool. I helped him get some of them done. I think he posted an "ad" for them somewhere around page 125-130 in the e6 thread. Oh, you can also see those glyph sets in on of my posts and DA's on this thread.
    Then there's my full black and red set

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

  8. #58665
    Damn, maybe I should go to that thread!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (04-04-2013)

  10. #58666
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Damn, maybe I should go to that thread!
    Yeah. You've got a little catching up to do. Lol

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

  12. #58667
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Yeah. You've got a little catching up to do. Lol
    Yeah, I'm on page 11. I'm only a few behind, right?

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  13. #58668
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yeah, I'm on page 11. I'm only a few behind, right?
    Oh yeah. Almost there. Just like 150+ to get caught up

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013)

  15. #58669
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Oh yeah. Almost there. Just like 150+ to get caught up
    Piece of cake!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (04-04-2013)

  17. #58670
    ChevyMuscleCar do you still have this LS (CMC_LS_FLIPCLOCK_SS).....if yes could I possible get it from you please.....or point to where I can get it. Thanks!!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-04-2013)

  19. #58671
    Here you go bro..

    Here is the cmc.ls.flipclock.ss
    Rename Single (24hr) to Single for 24hr display
    Rename SS (Girls) or SS (JSM_Girls) to SS if you want those pics...Girls images compiled by CurryKing.

    http://bit.ly/cmc_ls_flipclock_ss

    http://bit.ly/cmc_ls_flipclock_ss_iPhone5


  20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013), cuzin (04-04-2013), jghost (04-04-2013), King_O_Hill (04-04-2013), phil73 (04-04-2013), rumcajs (04-04-2013), SHARON1O (04-12-2013), sigit (04-06-2013), zplit (04-04-2013)

  21. #58672
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Here you go bro..

    Here is the cmc.ls.flipclock.ss
    Rename Single (24hr) to Single for 24hr display
    Rename SS (Girls) or SS (JSM_Girls) to SS if you want those pics...Girls images compiled by CurryKing.

    http://bit.ly/cmc_ls_flipclock_ss

    http://bit.ly/cmc_ls_flipclock_ss_iPhone5

    Thank you kind sir!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Here you go bro..

    Here is the cmc.ls.flipclock.ss
    Rename Single (24hr) to Single for 24hr display
    Rename SS (Girls) or SS (JSM_Girls) to SS if you want those pics...Girls images compiled by CurryKing.

    http://bit.ly/cmc_ls_flipclock_ss

    http://bit.ly/cmc_ls_flipclock_ss_iPhone5

    How difficult is it to change the image slide show to one where the images change when you touch it? Something an idiot like me can do or more in depth!?
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 04-04-2013 at 06:00 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-04-2013)

  23. #58673
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thank you kind sir!!!!



    How difficult is it to change the image slide show to one where the images change when you touch it? Something an idiot like me can do or more in depth!?
    I think DB mad that one interactive let me see if I have the link for it.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-05-2013), sigit (04-06-2013)

  25. #58674
    looks quite here lol.. more action on Elite 6 suit & tie tread lool

  26. #58675
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,975
    Thanks
    3,707
    Thanked 13,948 Times in 2,890 Posts

    Last edited by smr_95; 04-05-2013 at 07:07 AM.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013), chevymusclecar (04-05-2013), DA_GHOST (04-19-2013)

  28. #58676
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 125 Times in 60 Posts

    Is there a port for the iPad? I think I saw one long time ago but can't find it
    Anybody can help?

  29. #58677
    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    Is there a port for the iPad? I think I saw one long time ago but can't find it
    Anybody can help?
    It was never released.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  30. #58678
    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    Is there a port for the iPad? I think I saw one long time ago but can't find it
    Anybody can help?
    I had the port basically finished. But then with iOS 6 a lot changed. I will be doing the port for elite 6 now. It's already pretty far along.

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (04-11-2013), Alfroggy (04-12-2013), Bodhi1976 (04-12-2013), King_O_Hill (04-12-2013), NewdestinyX (04-11-2013), Simon (04-11-2013)

  32. #58679
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I had the port basically finished. But then with iOS 6 a lot changed. I will be doing the port for elite 6 now. It's already pretty far along.
    Please keep me "on the list" for a PM when done! Please & thank you!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  33. #58680
    I cant donate to you because my credit card is'nt accepted by paypal. Can I get it any other way?

Page 2934 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1934 2434 2834 2884 292429322933293429352936 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •