+ Reply
Page 2860 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1860 2360 2760 2810 285028582859286028612862 2870 2910 ... LastLast
Results 57,181 to 57,200 of 58753

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by G-weezy 600 ponies? Wow. I'm only pushing 360 in a 4 cylinder. But 450 this summer. Is Rob building his new theme or a car?
...
  1. #57181
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,664
    Thanks
    2,608
    Thanked 2,482 Times in 1,094 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    600 ponies? Wow. I'm only pushing 360 in a 4 cylinder. But 450 this summer.
    Is Rob building his new theme or a car?
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 03-11-2013 at 07:28 PM.

  2. #57182
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

    I'm just chit chatting with my fellow members.

    Sorry I don't have twitter, Facebook to look at the updates or progress of the theme. I only seen one screen shot and that was a Zeppelin logo.

    Sorry if I was off topic. Didn't know it was that strict here on MMI.

    It's okay though. I understand.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 03-11-2013 at 07:11 PM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-11-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), metaserph (03-11-2013), nateD (03-13-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-11-2013)

  4. #57183
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,260
    Thanked 16,781 Times in 4,022 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    I'm just chit chatting with my fellow members.

    Sorry I don't have twitter, Facebook to look at the updates or progress of the theme. I only seen one screen shot and that was a Zeppelin logo.

    Sorry if I was off topic. Didn't know it was that strict here on MMI.

    It's okay though. I understand.
    Chat away!! It bumps the thread

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (03-11-2013), nateD (03-13-2013)

  6. #57184
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks
    21,522
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Bars anointed me with ninja status earlier this evening... I'm speechless! The fabled Slate is so crisp, refreshing, and above all, CLEAN! You guys are definitely in for a treat. #elite6 #ninja

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (03-11-2013), map1978 (03-11-2013), The_Durben (03-12-2013)

  8. #57185
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,664
    Thanks
    2,608
    Thanked 2,482 Times in 1,094 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    I'm just chit chatting with my fellow members.

    Sorry I don't have twitter, Facebook to look at the updates or progress of the theme. I only seen one screen shot and that was a Zeppelin logo.

    Sorry if I was off topic. Didn't know it was that strict here on MMI.

    It's okay though. I understand.
    My remark was not intended to shut you up...
    Like mama said, just chat away.....

    Only my sense of humor....

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (03-11-2013)

  10. #57186
    The Infamous Modder Raaj FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,011
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 2,660 Times in 1,035 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Bars anointed me with ninja status earlier this evening... I'm speechless! The fabled Slate is so crisp, refreshing, and above all, CLEAN! You guys are definitely in for a treat. #elite6 #ninja
    Indeed.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (03-11-2013), iRyanKGT (03-11-2013), The_Durben (03-12-2013)

  12. #57187
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,891
    Thanks
    18,067
    Thanked 19,210 Times in 4,222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    My remark was not intended to shut you up...
    Like mama said, just chat away.....

    Only my sense of humor....
    Oh and I know. It's dry... Dryer than an *** with baby powder.

  13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (03-11-2013), EricB78 (03-11-2013), iRyanKGT (03-12-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), metaserph (03-11-2013), nateD (03-13-2013), The_Durben (03-12-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-12-2013)

  14. #57188
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,379
    Thanks
    41,558
    Thanked 17,584 Times in 6,422 Posts

    What I miss???

    I leave for a little bit and shi* goes bad.

    When waiting for a release, how is it possible to be off topic??? There is no real topic as of yet.

    So like I was sayin earlier:

    1969 "pure American muscle" GTO baby!

    Sorry Chevy! Believe me, I am a die hard bowtie fan, but I just love my GTO!
    Took me 12 years to build out of 4 cars.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (03-11-2013), EricB78 (03-11-2013), iRyanKGT (03-12-2013), The_Durben (03-12-2013)

  16. #57189
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,062
    Thanks
    13,532
    Thanked 17,583 Times in 4,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    What I miss???

    I leave for a little bit and shi* goes bad.

    When waiting for a release, how is it possible to be off topic??? There is no real topic as of yet.

    So like I was sayin earlier:

    1969 "pure American muscle" GTO baby!

    Sorry Chevy! Believe me, I am a die hard bowtie fan, but I just love my GTO!
    Took me 12 years to build out of 4 cars.
    This is one of my "dream" cars



    Oh, and to keep it "on topic" as well, be ready for pure badassmf'nawesomeness when the new theme does drop.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (03-11-2013), iRyanKGT (03-12-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), UNLOCKZ (03-12-2013)

  18. #57190
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

    Well I will recant my statement.

    I said 600 ponies. Wow. That's a ton. I'm only at 360 on a 4 cylinder. But 450 this summer on the same motor.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    My remark was not intended to shut you up...
    Like mama said, just chat away.....

    Only my sense of humor....
    I took it the wrong way. It's just how it was typed and how I read it.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (03-11-2013), iRyanKGT (03-12-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013)

  20. #57191
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,379
    Thanks
    41,558
    Thanked 17,584 Times in 6,422 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Well I will recant my statement.

    I said 600 ponies. Wow. That's a ton. I'm only at 360 on a 4 cylinder. But 450 this summer on the same motor.
    I'd actually like to build one of these little rice rockets. It is pretty wild how far you can take them!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  21. #57192
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,664
    Thanks
    2,608
    Thanked 2,482 Times in 1,094 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Oh and I know. It's dry... Dryer than an *** with baby powder.
    My only real way to receive thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    I took it the wrong way. It's just how it was typed and how I read it.

    s**t will get better in life once you get older and grow thick skin...
    ROFL

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (03-12-2013)

  23. #57193
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks
    21,522
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

    The alpha team really isn't kidding when they say this is a NEW theme and NOT an update! Every little nook and cranny has been redone! Was even surprised this morning with a new BiteSMS pop up theme I didn't catch at first. Rob is a beast! #elite6 #ninja

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-12-2013)

  25. #57194
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,260
    Thanked 16,781 Times in 4,022 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    The alpha team really isn't kidding when they say this is a NEW theme and NOT an update! Every little nook and cranny has been redone! Was even surprised this morning with a new BiteSMS pop up theme I didn't catch at first. Rob is a beast! #elite6 #ninja
    Alphas!! Squad up!

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-12-2013), iRyanKGT (03-12-2013), metaserph (03-12-2013), rumcajs (03-12-2013)

  27. #57195
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks
    21,522
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Alphas!! Squad up!


    Has anyone redone any of the Elite Walls of the past for the i5? Or what are "elite" style walls are guys using for the i5? Need some of class to compliment this slate #elite6 #ninja
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 03-12-2013 at 08:01 AM.

  28. #57196
    Jedi Master Darka5sa5sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,261
    Thanks
    6,346
    Thanked 14,472 Times in 3,523 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post


    Has anyone redone any of the Elite Walls of the past for the i5? Or what are "elite" style walls are guys using for the i5? Need some of class to compliment this slate #elite6 #ninja
    Here are a few walls I threw together..












  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (03-12-2013), EricB78 (03-12-2013), iRyanKGT (03-12-2013), prymeh (03-12-2013), SHARON1O (03-12-2013), The_Durben (03-12-2013)

  30. #57197
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks
    21,522
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Here are a few walls I threw together..
    Beautiful! I should have known to just come ask you directly lol. Another year, another Elite reawakening, and more Darka5sa5sin masterpieces

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (03-12-2013), EricB78 (03-12-2013)

  32. #57198
    Jedi Master Darka5sa5sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,261
    Thanks
    6,346
    Thanked 14,472 Times in 3,523 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Beautiful! I should have known to just come ask you directly lol. Another year, another Elite reawakening, and more Darka5sa5sin masterpieces
    With a little help from Zooropalg

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (03-12-2013)

  34. #57199
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks
    21,522
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    With a little help from Zooropalg
    Yes Zooropalg too! I'm loving his elite6 ls so far! This may be a n00b question, but am I missing something here? The images are only 324x576? Or are these teasers to be included in the next alpha release?

  35. #57200
    Jedi Master Darka5sa5sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,261
    Thanks
    6,346
    Thanked 14,472 Times in 3,523 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Yes Zooropalg too! I'm loving his elite6 ls so far! This may be a n00b question, but am I missing something here? The images are only 324x576? Or are these teasers to be included in the next alpha release?
    The images I've uploaded?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts