+ Reply
Page 2851 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 1851 2351 2751 2801 284128492850285128522853 2861 2901 ... LastLast
Results 57,001 to 57,020 of 58753

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Bwfcrus Quick help please, I'm currently using "ephd lockscreen w tap" and I was wondering if I can somehow disable the animations so my lockscreen appears instantly?
...
  1. #57001
    iPhoneaholic Korazu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wherever my Harley takes me.
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    746
    Thanked 347 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwfcrus View Post
    Quick help please, I'm currently using "ephd lockscreen w tap" and I was wondering if I can somehow disable the animations so my lockscreen appears instantly? Thx for any help
    To my knowledge, when an HTML lockscreen is used, there is no instantaneous, you have to wait for it to load.

  2. #57002
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,018
    Thanks
    13,427
    Thanked 17,464 Times in 4,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    To my knowledge, when an HTML lockscreen is used, there is no instantaneous, you have to wait for it to load.
    I think with the one that he's referring to there is actually coded in a "fade in". I think. It's been so long since I've run the older LS's

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    TEK_2012 (03-04-2013)

  4. #57003
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I think with the one that he's referring to there is actually coded in a "fade in". I think. It's been so long since I've run the older LS's
    I'm basically looking for a lockscreen similar to this. Are there any ephd LS's that have custom pics in that are not animated?

  5. #57004
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    1,795
    Thanked 2,743 Times in 741 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey looks great. Can you please share your phone icon. Thanks.
    Can't remember who made the phone icon but credit to them (made within the last 20 pages) so THANKS to that person

    Screen for the day...
    Cred to Drifter for flip clock mod (love the added features for diff sizes), Durban for his miniGPS, Lucys for the Overlay, and EricB for making me my MAP zeppelin last year I believe

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon2x_zpsd29d7a9a.png  
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-04-2013), iRyanKGT (03-04-2013), rumcajs (03-04-2013), signori (03-04-2013)

  7. #57005
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 450 Times in 137 Posts

    on one hand i am waiting for game of thrones season 3 to start airing and on the other is elite 6...xDxD

    Damn i am so into this theme....

  8. #57006
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,018
    Thanks
    13,427
    Thanked 17,464 Times in 4,277 Posts

    Ok everyone. Here is a re-release of my Weather Puzzle LS. This works for both the 4/4S and the 5. You need only go into the Setup folder and go into the config.js file to select whether you have an i4 or i5. I hope everyone likes this as much as I do.



    Weather puzzle WJ.zip

  9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (03-04-2013), Carvensno (03-04-2013), chevymusclecar (03-04-2013), Chuck1969 (03-04-2013), Darka5sa5sin (03-04-2013), EdgeNsketch (03-04-2013), IrobertI (03-15-2013), iRyanKGT (03-04-2013), Korazu (03-04-2013), map1978 (03-04-2013), metaserph (03-04-2013), Ramses2 (03-04-2013), rumcajs (03-04-2013), silverstang22 (03-05-2013), TaJr12 (03-04-2013), TEK_2012 (03-04-2013), The_Durben (03-04-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-05-2013)

  10. #57007
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    But you'd probably end up donating again for the iOS6 version. For me, I'd gladly pay for both. I've been following how much work Bars is putting into the new version and know that it is well worth $3. Hopefully, some or any of that helps you
    I can and will gladly wait for Bars on this one. I have no problem donating more than what he asks for as I know the work he is putting into this thing. I too love the look and think it is the best one out there.
    Question do you know an easy way to get rid of the Verizon logo and make an icon in photoshop or even text with a nice font. And I am also trying to get some of my images back to the wallpaper directory and the DCIM photo albums can I just SSH them up there or do I have to email them and save them?

    Thanks for the help

    Q

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-04-2013)

  12. #57008
    "The Truth" metaserph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,680
    Thanks
    12,442
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

    One way I manage wallpapers is I created an iPhoneWalls folder on my HD and select it to sync with iTunes or you can SSH into the Wallpapers directory (var/Stash/Wallpaper). Hope it helps. The quality of work into what's being developed is truly at another level, something I didn't think possible before. Worth more than $3, for sure.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-04-2013), iRyanKGT (03-05-2013), TEK_2012 (03-04-2013), The_Durben (03-04-2013)

  14. #57009
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,018
    Thanks
    13,427
    Thanked 17,464 Times in 4,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaqtpa2t View Post
    I can and will gladly wait for Bars on this one. I have no problem donating more than what he asks for as I know the work he is putting into this thing. I too love the look and think it is the best one out there.
    Question do you know an easy way to get rid of the Verizon logo and make an icon in photoshop or even text with a nice font. And I am also trying to get some of my images back to the wallpaper directory and the DCIM photo albums can I just SSH them up there or do I have to email them and save them?

    Thanks for the help

    Q
    A good way to change the carrier logo is by getting Zeppelin from Cydia. It's a free tweak that has a bunch of logos already included. I can make you a logo with your name or something else as well.

    I know there's another way to do it, but the way I put wallpapers on my phone is by loading them into a folder using iFunbox. Then just going in with iFile through my phone and saving the images to my camera roll.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    iamaqtpa2t (03-05-2013), iRyanKGT (03-05-2013), TEK_2012 (03-04-2013)

  16. #57010
    Livin the iPhone Life TEK_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,169
    Thanks
    6,731
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 852 Posts

    Hey how have you been Eric? Can you make a Zep logo that says TEK in red with your style appreciate it bro.

  17. #57011
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,018
    Thanks
    13,427
    Thanked 17,464 Times in 4,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Hey how have you been Eric? Can you make a Zep logo that says TEK in red with your style appreciate it bro.
    Here ya go bud.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-tek.png  

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (03-05-2013), iRyanKGT (03-05-2013), metaserph (03-04-2013), SHARON1O (03-05-2013), TEK_2012 (03-04-2013)

  19. #57012
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 72 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Ok everyone. Here is a re-release of my Weather Puzzle LS. This works for both the 4/4S and the 5. You need only go into the Setup folder and go into the config.js file to select whether you have an i4 or i5. I hope everyone likes this as much as I do.



    Weather puzzle WJ.zip
    Looks great Eric!!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to awiner For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-04-2013)

  21. #57013
    iPhone? More like MyPhone CSK25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mangalia, Romania
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 902 Times in 197 Posts

    Last edited by CSK25; 03-05-2013 at 01:24 AM.

  22. #57014
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Thanks so much to do to get phone back to normal is is crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    or you can SSH into the Wallpapers directory (var/Stash/Wallpaper). Hope it helps.
    When I ssh into the DCIM directories or the Wallpaper Directory they never show up. Thanks Any Ideas???

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    A good way to change the carrier logo is by getting Zeppelin from Cydia. It's a free tweak that has a bunch of logos already included. I can make you a logo with your name or something else as well.

    I know there's another way to do it, but the way I put wallpapers on my phone is by loading them into a folder using iFunbox. Then just going in with iFile through my phone and saving the images to my camera roll.
    Thanks so much to do to get phone back to normal is is crazy. Thank you for the help I will try both options. There is so many things I used to have on ios4.2.6 that do not work anymore. So it is like starting over. Thank you for the help. I will try ifunbox. Where do you get it I looked in Cydia and appstore. Thanks
    Last edited by iamaqtpa2t; 03-05-2013 at 07:09 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-05-2013)

  24. #57015
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,018
    Thanks
    13,427
    Thanked 17,464 Times in 4,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaqtpa2t View Post
    When I ssh into the DCIM directories or the Wallpaper Directory they never show up. Thanks Any Ideas???



    Thanks so much to do to get phone back to normal is is crazy. Thank you for the help I will try both options. There is so many things I used to have on ios4.2.6 that do not work anymore. So it is like starting over. Thank you for the help. I will try ifunbox. Where do you get it I looked in Cydia and appstore. Thanks
    It's online. You install it on your PC or laptop.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    iamaqtpa2t (03-07-2013)

  26. #57016
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,601
    Thanks
    2,533
    Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,054 Posts

    Yo Eric,

    thanks for the updates weather puzzle!
    Your work and help keeps this site AAA+++

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-05-2013), Korazu (03-05-2013)

  28. #57017
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Can't remember who made the phone icon but credit to them (made within the last 20 pages) so THANKS to that person

    Screen for the day...
    Cred to Drifter for flip clock mod (love the added features for diff sizes), Durban for his miniGPS, Lucys for the Overlay, and EricB for making me my MAP zeppelin last year I believe

    O.o you're in Jacksonville? Florida?

  29. #57018
    iPhone? More like MyPhone .ZIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Anaheim, California, United States
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 87 Times in 33 Posts

    Eric my friend,
    Is Bars doing a beta release for donaters like ios 5? In other words has he released anything at all for iphone 5, repo or otherwise?

  30. #57019
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks
    21,522
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,391 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .ZIP View Post
    Eric my friend,
    Is Bars doing a beta release for donaters like ios 5? In other words has he released anything at all for iphone 5, repo or otherwise?
    He will when elite6 is ready for the public. Right now the theme is in alpha stages. You can follow Bars on twitter (@barsoverbeats) for the latest updates on the progress of the new theme. Otherwise, EPHDiOS5 is about 85% working on iPhone 6 iOS 6.1.2. The other 15% can be fixed with size adjustments and using mods some of the people in this thread have produced
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 03-05-2013 at 09:21 AM.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    .ZIP (03-05-2013), EricB78 (03-05-2013), map1978 (03-05-2013)

  32. #57020
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,018
    Thanks
    13,427
    Thanked 17,464 Times in 4,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .ZIP View Post
    Eric my friend,
    Is Bars doing a beta release for donaters like ios 5? In other words has he released anything at all for iphone 5, repo or otherwise?
    Not yet. There's a small group of people helping Bars get this ready for release. And let me just say, the people that are helping are the "cream of the crop".

    Here's the big difference between the previous "beta" release and where we are now. Bars kept it in beta before because, while it was a complete theme, he was always working on it and doing new things. On top of that, his home life was very busy and I don't think he really had the time to go through and make it fully "Cydia-ready" if that makes sense. Right now, the new project is incomplete. He's still working on icons and theming apps. So for now, it is not being released to the public because he doesn't want to release an "unfinished" product. I put the unfinished in quotes because we all know, that with Bars, it is never really finished. BTW, I wanted to throw that out there for everyone. It's not intended to be directed at you. Just wanted everyone to understand where everything stands at the moment.

  33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    .ZIP (03-05-2013), Carvensno (03-05-2013), CSK25 (03-05-2013), Darka5sa5sin (03-06-2013), EdgeNsketch (03-05-2013), Hip5 (03-05-2013), ic0nik (03-06-2013), iRyanKGT (03-05-2013), map1978 (03-05-2013), metaserph (03-05-2013), NewdestinyX (03-05-2013), rumcajs (03-05-2013), TaJr12 (03-05-2013), The_Durben (03-05-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts